It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koffee

Originally posted by blocula
Why did amy winehouse,kurt cobain,whitney houston,michael jackson and soooo many other rich and famous people die relatively young?...

Was it time for them to pay the piper,time to surrender their eternal souls that were sold and exchanged for temporary wealth and fame,while the vast majority of the human race remains poor and destitute?

unfortunately,I think so...

And perhaps some people willingly sacrifice others who they love in order to prolong their own fame and well being...

Like jimmy page sacrificing john bonham?

Like john travolta sacrificing his first love diana hyland back in 1977? and "very soon" afterwards he rocketed to the top with his starring role in saturday night fever...

Just a coincidence?...I doubt it...

And john travoltas son recently died and just wait,watch and see how he'll soon be winning a best actor oscar and many more millions of dollars...

Wow...This greed driven wicked world is warped and twisted...
edit on 4-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Why can't it be simple enough of that the actors and Hollywood and modern day music stars have a unhealthy culture of drug abuse and partying, and that that type of behavior catches up with them? And what proof do you have these people sacrificed their loved ones?
And then try explaining mick jagger,keith richards,jimmy page and many others who were arrrested for drugs multiple times and who used heavy drugs on a regular basis for decades and dont seem to be showing any ill effects and who certainly are still functioning and successful and super rich...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

...jimmy page and many others who were arrrested for drugs multiple times and who used heavy drugs on a regular basis for decades...

Page stopped using heroin in the early 1980's, but frankly, he still looks like crap.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...jimmy page and many others who were arrrested for drugs multiple times and who used heavy drugs on a regular basis for decades...

Page stopped using heroin in the early 1980's, but frankly, he still looks like crap.
I think he looks well enough for a guy in his 60's whos obviously made it through the life hes lived and i think he was arrested for coke posession twice in the early 80's and saw no jail either time,of course,just like paul mccartney was arrested in japan for drugs around 1980 and only spent a few days in jail,of course and most of the members of the rolling stones were arrested multiple times for drugs and saw no real jail time,of course and if that had been regular nobody me,i'd still be in prison...

Jimmy Page founded the Firm with former Free and Bad Company vocalist Paul Rodgers.Page once referred to the band as a vehicle to show people he wasn't the drug user so often rumored,but in the fall of 1984 he was arrested for possession of coc aine,his second offense...Jimmy Page > www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Why did amy winehouse,kurt cobain,whitney houston,michael jackson and soooo many other rich and famous people die relatively young?...

Was it time for them to pay the piper,time to surrender their eternal souls that were sold and exchanged for temporary wealth and fame,while the vast majority of the human race remains poor and destitute?

And perhaps some people willingly sacrifice others who they love in order to prolong their own fame and well being...

Like john travolta sacrificing his first love diana hyland back in 1977? and "very soon" afterwards he rocketed to the top with his starring role in saturday night fever...

And john travoltas son recently died and just wait,watch and see how he'll soon be winning a best actor oscar and many more millions of dollars...

Why can't it be simple enough of that the actors and Hollywood and modern day music stars have a unhealthy culture of drug abuse and partying, and that that type of behavior catches up with them? And what proof do you have these people sacrificed their loved ones?
And then try explaining mick jagger,keith richards,jimmy page and many others who were arrrested for drugs multiple times and who used heavy drugs on a regular basis for decades and dont seem to be showing any ill effects and who certainly are still functioning and successful and super rich...

Functioning but they look like they had obviously a hard life and avoided what seems to be the main killer of the overdosing on whatever they were taking in or doing something stupid while high. Or in other-words what I said was unhealthy culture, not a death immediate death sentence for all of those involved but a higher elevated rate of bad things occurring to them due to their actions.

But then you're the expert on them who did Jimmy Page and Keith Richards an Mick Jagger sacrifice for their career?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Functioning but they look like they had obviously a hard life and avoided what seems to be the main killer of the overdosing on whatever they were taking in or doing something stupid while high. Or in other-words what I said was unhealthy culture, not a death immediate death sentence for all of those involved but a higher elevated rate of bad things occurring to them due to their actions.

But then you're the expert on them who did Jimmy Page and Keith Richards an Mick Jagger sacrifice for their career?
john bonham and brian jones thats who,just like john travolta probably sacrificed diana hyland back in 1977 and then right afterwards he was "suddenly" a saturday night fever superstar and his son recently died...Hmmmm?...Now watch him "suddenly" win a best actor oscar and accumulate even more mega-bucks...

The Satanic Roots Of Rock > www.av1611.org...

Musick,Magick And Mayhem:Led Zeppelin’s Rock n’ Roll Deal With The Devil > www.fmh-child.org...

The Led Zeppelin Curse > thechroniclesofmc.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
OK guys, i don't want to give anyone a hard time and I do realize that this does pertain to the LUCIFERIAN portion of our topic and how they use many means, including Media, Art and Entertainment to fabricate a fake cultural construct in which we are bathed day and night... However, it would be nice if we could bring the discussion closer on track to how SCIENCE is used to create AN ARTIFICIAL REALITY MATRIX.

Thanks!

GS

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
One of the most horrendous scientically created atrocities has been the lab created Aid Virus, at a cost of upwards of 75,000,000 people and growing. And yet scientists are creating even more deadly viruses with the potential to kill wide swaths of the human population.

The AIDS virus didn't exist in the United States before 1978. You can check back in any hospital and no stored blood samples can be found anywhere that exhibit the AIDS virus before that date.

What happened in 1978 and beyond to cause AIDS to burst upon the scene and devastate the homosexual segment of our population? It was the introduction of the hepatitis B vaccine which exhibits the exact epidemiology of AIDS.

A Doctor W. Szmuness, born in Poland and educated in Russia, came to this country in 1969 - Szmuness's immigration to the U.S. was probably the most fateful immigration in our history. He, by unexplained process, became head of the New York City blood bank. (How does a Russian trained doctor become head of one of the largest blood banks in the world? Doesn't that strike you as peculiar?)

He set up the rules for the hepatitis vaccine studies. Only males between the ages of 20 and 40, who were not monogamous, would be allowed to participate in this study. Can you think of any reason for insisting that all experimentees be promiscuous? Maybe you don't believe in the communist conspiracy theory but give me some other logical explanation. Szmuness is now dead and his diabolical secret went with him.

The Centers for Disease Control reported in 1981 that four percent of those receiving the hepatitis-vaccine were AIDS-infected. In 1984 they admitted to 60 percent. Now they refuse to give out figures at all because they don't want to admit that 100 percent of hepatitis vaccine receivers are infected with AIDS.

Where is the data on the hepatitis vaccine studies? FDA? CDC? No, the U.S Department of Justice has it buried where you will never see it. What has the government told us about AIDS?

It's a homosexual disease-WRONG. (The homosexuals certainly spread it but the primary responsibility wasn't theirs.)

It's related to anal intercourse only-WRONG.

Only a small percentage of those testing positive for AIDS would get the disease-WRONG.

It came from the African green-back monkey-WRONG.

It came from the cytomegalovirus-WRONG.

It was due to popping amyl nitrate with sex-WRONG.

It was started 400 years ago by the Portuguese-WRONG. (It started in 1972.)

You can't get it from insects-WRONG.

The virus can't live outside the body-WRONG.

The head of the Human leukemia Research Group at Harvard is a veterinarian. Dr. O. W. Judd, International Agency for Research on Cancer, the agency that requested the production of the virus in the first place, is also a veterinarian. The leukemia research he is conducting is being done under the auspices of a school of veterinary medicine.

Now there is nothing wrong with being a vet but, as we have pointed out, the AIDS virus is a human virus. You can't test viruses in animals and you can't test leukemias in them either. It doesn't work. So why would your government give Judd, a veterinarian, eight and one-half million dollars to study leukemia in a veterinary college? As long as we are being used as experimental animals maybe it's appropriate.

The London Times should be congratulated for uncovering the smallpox-AIDS connection. But their expose was very misleading. The article states that the African AIDS epidemic was caused by the smallpox vaccine "triggering" AIDS in those vaccinated.

Dr. Robert Gallo, who has been mixed up in some very strange scientific snafus, supports this theory. Whether the infection of 75 million Africans was deliberate or accidental can be debated but there is no room for debate about whether the smallpox shots; "awakened the unsuspected virus infection." There is absolutely no scientific evidence that this laboratory-engineered virus was present in Africa before the World Health Organization descended upon these hapless people in 1967 with their deadly AIDS-laced vaccine. The AIDS virus didn't come from Africa. It came from Fort Detrick, Maryland, U.S.A.

The situation is extremely desperate and the medical profession is too frightened and cowed (as usual) to take any action. Dr. Strecker attempted to mobilize the doctors through some of the most respected medical journals in the world. The prestigious Annals of Internal Medicine said that his material "appears to be entirely concerned with matters of virology" and so try some other publication.

Text
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

I have often wondered about government paid scientists creating and unleashing diseases upon society,but wouldnt they be putting themselves and their families at great risk?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Has anyone ever seen the ground breaking movie "Rosemarys Baby" by Roman Polanski from 1968? It daringly sheds light onto the hushed up and denied satanic worshipping,child sacrificing cults that really do exist all over this world...If anyone hasnt seen that movie,i suggest turning out the lights and watch it unedited...www.filmsite.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
saw rosemary's baby, my uncle is a mason, a business owner and sometimes he would "leak" information if you hung around him enough I think keeping secrets caves into human weakness to talk and get things off your chest. Anyway one day doing some business in proximity to someone's house he mentions that so and so family just had a baby son that died and I looked at him as to what brought that up and I could read it in his face and the face of others present and what I got out of that is they were talking about human sacrifice. What profit people get from sacrificing their firstborn to whatever I can not fathom since I am not a superstitious pagan. I have another relative also a mason and he is always blurting out his oft generic reply " you'd have to give up your firstborn". My point is that human sacrifice is real, it is going on and has been going on so long it is ingrained into the human history, it is in religion, it is in warpolitics, it is streetcrime, it is everywhere in many forms from a slow killoff to that mysterious healthy person that suddenly dies. And some masons know all to well about this.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
...my uncle is a mason...and sometimes he would "leak" information...he mentions that so and so family just had a baby son that died and I looked at him as to what brought that up and I could read it in his face and the face of others present and what I got out of that is they were talking about human sacrifice.

'You got out of that'? What I got out of it is that you have a very overactive imagination.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

People sacrifice other people now for more or less the same reasons people have always sacrificed other people,for blood and soul offerings to gods and those gods,unfortunately,are evil...

edit on 7-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

People sacrifice other people now for more or less the same reasons people have always sacrificed other people,for blood and soul offerings to gods and those gods,unfortunately,are evil...

Yeah, for money or for the illusion that the other person's life wasn't worth as much as that person who decided to let them die. Mathematics of souls is a dirty game, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

yet somehow the OP of the thread grew up in a Luciferian environment, where human sacrifices were as common as getting a refill on your drink and he/she avoided being sacrificed. Funny that.

I don't claim to be a very smart person, but I do believe that somewhere out there is a guy who if asked to sacrifice his first born, might just say no, and spill the beans on the whole thing. Since nobody with an IQ of over 10 has done that, I have to think that perhaps this fantasy of wanting to kill things is all in your head. It's all cool to talk about what if's and stuff, but say I had just lot my son or daughter to some illness and you started spouting off about something that you have ZERO knowledge about. I'd say you would be very lucky to still be able to eat a steak without a blender. My kids are fine, so you have no worries with me, but it might be wise to keep that in the back of your little head.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Haha your descriptive language paints a pretty picture. I wonder why you jump from subject to subject, my imagination is so incredibly imaginitive!!!! I can think of the craziest things!!! It's awesome.

Anyway, have fun with the e-threats I'm sure they intimidate somebody, somewhere. Seems kinda stupid to me though, to have a woman go through all the work of pregnancy just to shatter her soul by taking away what's most important to her. I guess if it makes a gang member feel tough it's all justified though, kinda like when cops go around sacrificing people for "the law".

I wonder what it is those freemasons do in their spare time. I wander past their businesses and wonder, who's really in control here? It's a funny game we call life, a funny game in deeds.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
emms are trying to build lil versions of solomons temple and like the story of solomon are dabblin in the paganisms of peoples of that time/region and these peoples were/are into human sacrifice, altering their consciousness, prostitution, politics and felt that they lived in a alternate, secret society greater than the rest of the populace not involved in the secrets of the temple.

To make themselves feel like they have countered their dark sides they do the patriotic/charitable front because they serve dark and light, negative and positive however their negatives so negates the positive that they just have to sell their bright side or perhaps the masses may see the truth and rid themselves of a pestilence or push it further back in the closet.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008
Seems kinda stupid to me though, to have a woman go through all the work of pregnancy just to shatter her soul by taking away what's most important to her.

I see subtlety is lost on you. That was pretty much the point he was making.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
emms are trying to build lil versions of solomons temple and like the story of solomon are dabblin in the paganisms of peoples of that time/region and these peoples were/are into human sacrifice, altering their consciousness, prostitution, politics and felt that they lived in a alternate, secret society greater than the rest of the populace not involved in the secrets of the temple.

What is the English translation of that puerile, run-on sentence?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008

Yeah, for money or for the illusion that the other person's life wasn't worth as much as that person who decided to let them die. Mathematics of souls is a dirty game, that's for sure.
In our greed driven world,the hell bent pursuit of wealth and temporary materialistic illusions,are viewed as being more vital and held in higher esteem than our empathy,compassion and love for eachother,exactly as tptb have for so long pre-arranged our society to become,to ensure that we lose our solidarity while turning away from what they are doing to us...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
research into the extreme dark side of the occult one may find some terminology "soul cracking" it is accomplished thru ritual abuse whether sexual, mental, verbal, stress, drugs etc. supposedly those executing are feeding something the suffering that they impose upon someone, apparently virgins and children must be better sufferers ( saw another post on ats about 40 million girls are missing )

what these tormentors benefit from torture and murder i do not know, apparently these perpetrators have no conscience and feel no guilt, i wonder if they are still human?

perhaps those perpetrating these sacrifices have been themselves abused and subsequently altered. this is what i truly believe that if you abuse something enough it changes, the memory can be erased or the victim may not want to remember which makes that even easier. new memories may be suggested by the tormentor, other personalities may emerge, perhaps like the movie "manchurian candidate" a future assasin can be made or a sex slave or a new world leader who will do exactly as programmed.

maybe what we are seeing is a whole string of generations of the abused dating all the way back to the beginning of mankind, the bible stories of cain/able the first twisted relic of the first human sacrifice and all of these masons and shriners and thugee and assasins and triads etc. are all descended from that emotionally disturbed and very dangerous legacy of damaged and reprogrammed barely human beings who are out there so to speak and the right trigger word puts them into carrying out their true intended purpose.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join