It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New - Rebels Beat a Captured Moammar Gaddafi As He Pleads for His Life (October 20th,2011) (VIDEO)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

"You haven't listened to a word i've said, have you?"

The UK is a monarchy at heart with a small drop of democracy added for the muppets that beleve in such a thing, especially at the time periods i mentioned. The things we have done through out history make Gaddafi look like a saint! just my 2 cents. Remember we are the dudes that invented the concentration camps(Boar war). Im getting off topic a little me thinks.
edit on 22-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Who provides the interpretation that he is pleading for his life? was this an indpendent third party or is just the media making it to keep their master happy.

perhaps you should ask the media where they got their claim from

admitted..

i just copied the title from the video.

but i think it´s a normal reaction, begging for your life when surrounded by a mob of rebels.

i know i would be begging.

maybe someone on ATS is in the position to translate some of the movie?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
just found this on liveleak.

didn´t see it posted, if i missed it you'll know what to do.

pretty graphic video imho.
it shows Gaddafi beaten, bloody and bruised.
begging for his life, surrounded by a croud and getting beaten.
pretty horrible sight to behold.

you´ve been warned.

thought i would bring this to ATS´s attention.

thoughts?
edit on 21-10-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

What do you see at the bottom of the OP's opening thread? Ahh, he asked what we thought. I gave what I thought, just like you told me what you thought. Capisce??

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Nothing to be proud of, beating a dying Man. Regardless of what He has done, nobody deserves that.
reply to post by jondave

I understand your sentiments, but what about all the killings he ordered upon innocent civilians? He understood their was an uprising against him, yet he defiantly held onto power. People who take it upon themselves to steal a countries assets, surround themselves with a military to protect them from a government overthrow, and establish themselves to control a population for (4) decades, is in my view a recipe for a contract killing.

These dictators and power hungry elite can talk a tough game, but when their backs are against the wall they hide like cowards and plead for their lives. They never had compassion for their people and ruled their country with a heavy hand. It's like pulling the tail of the tiger once too many times.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Just wait and see who the NWO put in power in libya next. Think we will see real tyranny with just a little hint of democracy added for good measure!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Sharia law is definitely oppressive.

Oh well.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
I see a great future for this nation.

So does the IMF.

$$$$$$$$$$ ch-ching!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I see 1% of the Lybians getting rich and the rest well................Just look at our own backyard!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
I see 1% of the Lybians getting rich and the rest well................Just look at our own backyard!

That's funny.

I can't see that good.

I assume that since Libya is on the complete other side of the world, that is why it is difficult for me to "see" what goes on there.

I would venture a guess that you are also guessing off of what seems reasonable at the time. I am interested to see the facts though so I can make my own assessment.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Democracy is not in the grain of Arabs and Islam. Those who think democracy will come to Islamic nations are kidding themselves with ignorance of these people.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
humans are a scary bunch of advanced apes.
makes me wanna stay inside.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Yes it is a pretty sickening sight to behold,but how many Libyans begged for their lives at the hands of Gadaffi's security apparatus but were unheard of because it didn't make it to video?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by andy06shake

Democracy is not in the grain of Arabs and Islam. Those who think democracy will come to Islamic nations are kidding themselves with ignorance of these people.

Nor would it be desirable, because democracy requires some level of intellectual development from the citizens to be successfull, which many arab countries lack.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

Nothing to be proud of, beating a dying Man. Regardless of what He has done, nobody deserves that.
reply to post by jondave

I understand your sentiments, but what about all the killings he ordered upon innocent civilians? He understood their was an uprising against him, yet he defiantly held onto power. People who take it upon themselves to steal a countries assets, surround themselves with a military to protect them from a government overthrow, and establish themselves to control a population for (4) decades, is in my view a recipe for a contract killing.

These dictators and power hungry elite can talk a tough game, but when their backs are against the wall they hide like cowards and plead for their lives. They never had compassion for their people and ruled their country with a heavy hand. It's like pulling the tail of the tiger once too many times.

He wasn't hiding "cowardly". What would you do if you had jets over your head? Obviously hide beneath some layers of concrete. Regardless if it was a sewer...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Horrible! Those are my thoughts. I felt sorrow and compassion for him as they executed without trial this man. No matter what he has done it should not have ended like this. Justice has not been done, but only the continuation of bloodshed with no end in sight for this dark world. Those are my thoughts as I watched that.

I had not seen quite that much earlier footage so that is a good find.

i believe in eye for an eye and all that, but this was exceptionally brutal. i think the man should have had a trial, even Sadam got a trial, we all know how that ended, but.................. sense to not be completely animalistic should prevail you would think.

So thats what seperates the Iraq and al cia da. Iraq gave saddam a trial, the other.... well they handled it their own way. Either way, the man is dead, done!
edit on 21-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

no.................not just done, its the way it was done that makes it so horrible, can you not see that for yourself? or has all the darkness in the world started to consume you?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

And Bush Clintion Obama arent Tyrant's?
the people didnt elect these elite morons the elites did all the real work.

The way you talk, I would hate to be on the receiving end of your judgement. Believe what you will..... They left office peacefully. Real Tyrants never give up power. They almost always meet a violent end. Look at Mussolini.....they hung him up with piano wire. It's rare that a tyrant dies still in power. Eventually all tyrannies (sp?) end. They think they are loved by "the people" and look how it ends up.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Qaddafi was a man, by Western law, of innocence. He had not been convicted of any crimes whatever; it was an accusation which ended in the taking of his life. Mark my words, this revolution will be the undoing of Libya.

Weren't Libyan agents convicted of the Lockerbie Bombing? What about the Policewomen shot outside the Libyan Embassy in London from inside the Embassy? Who was in Charge of Libya at the Time? I would not call Quaddafi Innocent. Nothing like that happened without his approval.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Was he ever convicted in a court of law for anything? I said he was innocent by Western law not that he was ultimately innocent.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I understand that, but to be honest, it's a Libyan matter to me. Bad men meeting bad deaths don't make me sad. The world is better off not having Moammar Qaddafi alive in it. You may disagree.

I don't really care how they met out their justice to a tyrant like the Colonel. They could have arrested him and tried him or just have drawn and quartered him for all I care. It's their country, not mine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join