It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New - Rebels Beat a Captured Moammar Gaddafi As He Pleads for His Life (October 20th,2011) (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Here is my own post in a thread from almost 12 hours ago... I'm not going to trawl through all the other threads it's been posted in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
I swear to god, I HATE whenever I see and hear these animals screaming ALLAH ACKBAR, or however it's spelled. The video made should have been delivering the former Libyan leader to be held for trial. All these people know, is torturous violence...

Yes, this video is all the evidence of that. I, too, cannot stand to hear that "Allah Ackbar". It reminds me of barbaric slaughter. These people are obviously nowhere as civilized as us that such things happen. It is savagery!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nothing to be proud of, beating a dying Man. Regardless of what He has done, nobody deserves that.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by AllUrChips

You apparently believe that his tortureing of others should have gone unpunished?

Pot Kettle

Take a look at this thread and learn. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21/10/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

O........K........... how am I the pot or the kettle? I know the great he did for lybia but I also know the bad he did and he deserved alot more torture than IMO again IMO

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Here is my own post in a thread from almost 12 hours ago... I'm not going to trawl through all the other threads it's been posted in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

well i'm very sorry i didn't find the video burried in another the thread, among the many threads there are about Gaddafi.

excuse me your highness.

however i did give you props for finding it first.

just realise the search function isn't a faulthless tool.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This makes me want to invade Libya and kill all the animals that did this.

Patience, patience Jepic. The day will come.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I'm not trying to be a dick... It's just that there have been sooooo many threads showing all these video, that we just don't need more clogging up the recent posts man... It's not a personal attack.

And the search isn't perfect I know.

:cool;

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

what makes your attitude any different from these rebels?

if you would invade and kill these animals, wouldn't you be doing EXACTLY the same

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Horrible! Those are my thoughts. I felt sorrow and compassion for him as they executed without trial this man. No matter what he has done it should not have ended like this. Justice has not been done, but only the continuation of bloodshed with no end in sight for this dark world. Those are my thoughts as I watched that.

I had not seen quite that much earlier footage so that is a good find.

You apparently believe that his tortureing of others should have gone unpunished?

Bush went unpunished....along with so many others in that big White House.

Or is that ok?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You are the pot. I am saying that if the Libyan leader should be punished for torturing people then there are other leaders who should also be treated this way for condoning torture, starting with the US President perhaps?

For someone in the us to say this about Libya - the kettle - is to ignore the atrocities of the American regime - the pot.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

k.

i understand where you're coming from.

so i'll drop the attitude as well.

but if you have a problem with the many threads.

just don't respond and let them die?

or perhaps alert the mods and have them remove it?

anyways, point taken.

have a nice one.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by kn0wh0w

Horrible! Those are my thoughts. I felt sorrow and compassion for him as they executed without trial this man. No matter what he has done it should not have ended like this. Justice has not been done, but only the continuation of bloodshed with no end in sight for this dark world. Those are my thoughts as I watched that.

I did not say that atall. I said "without trial". Read my words thoroughly please. I write carefully.

He should have been tried in a court of law. I don't believe in an eye for an eye justice. I believe in humane justice. I despise any form of human execution (and let's not argue about that here because this thread is not about that).

If you were satisfied that justice has been done as you watched the video then you are not particularly the kind of person I am going to get along with, Sir.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by Jepic

what makes your attitude any different from these rebels?

if you would invade and kill these animals, wouldn't you be doing EXACTLY the same

Yes.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I see a great future for this nation.

They end the reign of a brutal dictator with brutality and a gloating smile as they did it.

Of course he was never going to see the inside of a courtroom so its no suprise and I can even understand those that lived under his rule reacting this way but for the rest of the world to gloat over his slaughter is plain wrong.

Sure he pleaded for his life who would not have in his position.

Yet again the world paints a villian and calls for an end and acts by using the very violence they pretend to be against.

No heroes in this drama just base, compassionless hatred.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by blupblup

k.

i understand where you're coming from.

so i'll drop the attitude as well.

but if you have a problem with the many threads.

just don't respond and let them die?

or perhaps alert the mods and have them remove it?

anyways, point taken.

have a nice one.

I'm glad you posted this thread. It is different because you are trying to encourage our thoughts and opinions on the video. You have a slant on that and I had not seen quite that much video in the other threads so it was new to me.

This thread is interesting because I think we can discover how each of us is reacting to this brutal scene. It is very revealing and interesting.

So thanks for this thread, my friend.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
I see a great future for this nation.

They end the reign of a brutal dictator with brutality and a gloating smile as they did it.

Of course he was never going to see the inside of a courtroom so its no suprise and I can even understand those that lived under his rule reacting this way but for the rest of the world to gloat over his slaughter is plain wrong.

Sure he pleaded for his life who would not have in his position.

Yet again the world paints a villian and calls for an end and acts by using the very violence they pretend to be against.

No heroes in this drama just base, compassionless hatred.

Yes, totally agree. I think as this thread goes the majority of people are finding the whole thing pretty sick.

Like you say, just "base, compassionless hatred".

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by kn0wh0w

Bush went unpunished....along with so many others in that big White House.

Or is that ok?

Oh i wish to holy hell they would get what they deserve too but unfortunately, I was staying on topic and discussing THIS man that tortured many.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

You are the pot. I am saying that if the Libyan leader should be punished for torturing people then there are other leaders who should also be treated this way for condoning torture, starting with the US President perhaps?

For someone in the us to say this about Libya - the kettle - is to ignore the atrocities of the American regime - the pot.

See my post above. You had no right to call me pot as I NEVER NOT ONCE claimed the others didnt deserve it!
Find yourself another person to argue with

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I didn't see any beating.

Don't know how true it is but supposedly there was a fire fight and he was shot multiple times. It looks to me like this was after that and he is dying from those wounds.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

I swear to god, I HATE whenever I see and hear these animals screaming ALLAH ACKBAR, or however it's spelled. The video made should have been delivering the former Libyan leader to be held for trial. All these people know, is torturous violence...

Every time I see a video like this it makes me think that everyone in the middle east is freaking nuts. I'd be OK with it if someone just shot him but the little death celebration and smacking him on the head is pathetic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join