It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New - Rebels Beat a Captured Moammar Gaddafi As He Pleads for His Life (October 20th,2011) (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Stupid muslim libyan rebels(If thats who they really are), imagine chanting "God is Great" and then torchering and murdering and old man, if there God(allah) is so great im sure she will reserve a special place in one of the inner circles of جهنم/Zabaaniyah/Jahannam/Hell for them to roast for eternity. Atleast i hope so!
edit on 21-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Horrible! Those are my thoughts. I felt sorrow and compassion for him as they executed without trial this man. No matter what he has done it should not have ended like this. Justice has not been done, but only the continuation of bloodshed with no end in sight for this dark world. Those are my thoughts as I watched that.

I had not seen quite that much earlier footage so that is a good find.

You apparently believe that his tortureing of others should have gone unpunished?

Bush went unpunished....along with so many others in that big White House.

Or is that ok?

Oh i wish to holy hell they would get what they deserve too but unfortunately, I was staying on topic and discussing THIS man that tortured many.

Got it...thanks.

I just can't wait til they all pay the price and it will happen sooner than they think.

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Well said.

Why should we love our enemies? The first reason is fairly obvious. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive our hate; only love can do that. Hate multiples hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiples toughness in a descending spiral of destruction.
- MLK jr.

He could have been exiled, integrated, or something else. I understand anger, but wrong is wrong.

If this is what those supplanting Qaddafi are apt to do, I feel for the people of Libya.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm sure Gadhafi knew he won the moment he was getting beaten up or shot.

Why? Because he knew they were beginning a new era with bloodshed and murder, not with Lady Justice.

An era that begins with bloodshed, lives in bloodshed.

The only way Lybians would have won is if they didn't kill him. They missed their only chance to save their country.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You know when i see some of the things these people are doing to each other part of me wants the Western armys to crush and subjugate them just so there mental lawlessness will stop. On the other hand i guess thats what the NWO wants us(1st world nations) to think!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

reply to post by kn0wh0w

Horrible! Those are my thoughts. I felt sorrow and compassion for him as they executed without trial this man. No matter what he has done it should not have ended like this. Justice has not been done, but only the continuation of bloodshed with no end in sight for this dark world. Those are my thoughts as I watched that.

i believe in eye for an eye and all that, but this was exceptionally brutal. i think the man should have had a trial, even Sadam got a trial, we all know how that ended, but.................. sense to not be completely animalistic should prevail you would think.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

they know them they're called al-CIAda they've been working with MI6. Good thing those libyan ports are clear now for all those new trade routes into europe- now we just need to get the capital together for all the mine construction in Africa and asia- debasement anyone?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by kn0wh0w

You apparently believe that his tortureing of others should have gone unpunished?

punishment is one thing, but to be this brutal is torture in itself, and if we as people must punish others with torture, it makes us no better than the person we are punishing. imprisonment, or dispose of them quickly, like a deer. You yourself do not want to be responsible for suffering, torturing, or any of the like. it stays with you forever, and changes you into something you are not supposed to be, it also takes even longer to heal your soul from that if you ever can. just like when the seal capped bin laden in the head. the man was punished, it was over, done with. like i posted before, i believe in eye for an eye, but not like this. this makes me sad to see things like this....when it happens to anyone.
edit on 21/10/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
Awesome! This brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart watching this pig get beat senseless by his own people! Justice has been served! =)

Sick ............ Yes you are!

How can you watch a human soul be tortured and executed?

Have you no pity?

No human being deserves this.No matter what they have done.

You should go away and hang your head in shame

edit on 21-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Pretty gruesome. Looks like he was executed. If that was the case would that make the UN accessories to murder in Gaddafis execution? I mean a drone did stop the convoy which led to these events. Im just saying if I stopped a convoy and someone got killed I'd get convicted of something. I'm just saying.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You guys are huge sissies

They shouldn't of killed him so fast

If that were me he would of been taken to my basement and I would of broke every bone in body, then popped his testicles with my bare hands, ect ect

Don't be such cowards, cowards

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You cannot begin a new civilized country with an act of barbarity. That, in the end, is what this video shows. My prediction for the new Libya is one of years filled by horrors not dreamt of in the worst revolutionary’s nightmares. There will be blood, shed of children and women in every city from the sands of the Sahara to the coast of the Mediterranean.

Qaddafi was a man, by Western law, of innocence. He had not been convicted of any crimes whatever; it was an accusation which ended in the taking of his life. Mark my words, this revolution will be the undoing of Libya.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

reply to post by kn0wh0w

i believe in eye for an eye and all that, but this was exceptionally brutal. i think the man should have had a trial, even Sadam got a trial, we all know how that ended, but.................. sense to not be completely animalistic should prevail you would think.

So thats what seperates the Iraq and al cia da. Iraq gave saddam a trial, the other.... well they handled it their own way. Either way, the man is dead, done!
edit on 21-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
karma's a bitch

when you rule with fear and intimidation, as soon as the first cracks show up, next thing you know you are in a hole terrified for your life

good

I'm sure thousands of people were in his shoes due to his direct orders

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Reply to soldita

"If that were me he would of been taken to my basement and I would of broke every bone in body, then popped his testicles with my bare hands, ect ect"

Its easy to say such a thing, doing it however takes a certain type of individual. One with no empathy, and that in itself would make you sub-human! Hope that you really dont think that way my friend because down that road evil lies! Once you do stuff like that you cant wash it off, it sticks to you and becomes part of you! Remember everyone of us is nothing more than a product of society.

He was an old man, they beat him and then shot him in the stomach and let him die in agony while chanting God is great! What a wonderfull world, such interesting times eh?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Tyrant's reigns rarely end well for the tyrant, history has shown us this time and time again. Did anyone really think this would end well for Gaddafi? Sic Semper tyrannis.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Reply to Pavil

"Tyrant's reigns rarely end well for the tyrant, history has shown us this time and time again. Did anyone really think this would end well for Gaddafi?"

Suppose not. Tony Blair and George W seem to have got away scot free though.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Tyrant's don't let themselves get elected out of office. You know the typical "El Presidente for life." You may think them tyrants but, they weren't. You can debate that if you want, I won't.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'm saddened that they did not rise above. They could have punished this man, but they gave him the easy way out.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
Awesome! This brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart watching this pig get beat senseless by his own people! Justice has been served! =)

Your Cheering for the real terrorists
your reply shows that you have no respect for Justice your just like hillary.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join