It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New - Rebels Beat a Captured Moammar Gaddafi As He Pleads for His Life (October 20th,2011) (VIDEO)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This man was an evil torturing murderer, rolling around in obscene wealth while his people suffered. He caused innocent protesters to be mown down. He cause millions of deaths of innocents. Nothing you can even imagine was beyond this man.

He was a disciple of Satan and I hope they are happy together.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by andy06shake

Tyrant's don't let themselves get elected out of office. You know the typical "El Presidente for life." You may think them tyrants but, they weren't. You can debate that if you want, I won't.

And Bush Clintion Obama arent Tyrant's?
the people didnt elect these elite morons the elites did all the real work.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
This man was an evil torturing murderer, rolling around in obscene wealth while his people suffered. He caused innocent protesters to be mown down. He cause millions of deaths of innocents. Nothing you can even imagine was beyond this man.

He was a disciple of Satan and I hope they are happy together.

Oh look another person supporting the rebel terrorists

He was a disciple of Satan

So is Bush the clintion henry kissinger.

He cause millions of deaths of innocents.

Sadly your wrong it wasnt in a millions get your facts right

Nothing you can even imagine was beyond this man.

Theres nothing you you can even imagine was beyond the Evil of NATO and the elites

edit on 22-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You would be a rebel if you had to live under such terrible rule.

Yes, I support anyone who wanted him gone. And that includes everyone sane.

I stand by millions, if you add his own countrymen and all the people who died in that obscene war.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Yes, I support anyone who wanted him gone. And that includes everyone sane.

I stand by millions, if you add his own countrymen and all the people who died in that obscene war.

Sadly you dont know anything about the elites or how they work magic on these manufactured revolutions.

If you still stand that your claim that Gaddafi killed millions backed them up

Yes, I support anyone who wanted him gone.

Thats pretty sad, i dobut the libyans wanted him, he was loved and hated by some, the only war hawks that wanted him gone was the west, so they can make Libya into a puppet state country again, with the old days of King Idrs

Guess what? we already live in such a rule but more rather of a democracy dictatorship then anything else, the elites favorite CFR, candidates always how seem to win starting wars, like this one in libya over oil.

If you think Libya will be better of Gaddafi think again, Libya will be ruled by Islamists for which Gaddafi was opposed, under Gaddafi rule women had more rules then they will under the new libya.

I guess your deny that Gaddafi Improved the living Conditions of Libya to.

And also in this video this Gaddafi in this footage has no wrinkles, sigh i wonder howcome?
edit on 22-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Amazing, back in the day, Nobles, or the elites used to give pardons and just kick the leader into another country for a time. But, not this day and age. Kill first ask questions later.

What ever happened to the Geneva Convention

It seems to be a recent phenomenon.
I'd say because the whole world is so corrupt politically, that they are dead scared of what these despots might swear in a court of law that could make THEM have to take the Stand. Way too many secrets could be revealed and their own complicity in it, for it to ever be legally exposed and let these people speak. Especially in a court room.

Just my take on it.....
edit on 22-10-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

OK, Agent.

Probably millions was an overstatement.

But I have no compassion and no empathy for that man's death, which, if you knew me, you would realize is totally unlike me.

I hope a better government will come to Libya, obviously.

As for the other warmongers - I wish they would come to their senses but they never will, because it seems that is what powerful nations do, before looking after their own.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

I hope a better government will come to Libya, obviously.

Sadly it wont.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I think maybe a better government will have to come to Libya, because the people are not going to put up with another evil rule.

They have got their backbone back, and their strength, and their hope.

And that is a powerful thing.

Good luck to the people of Libya.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Ghaddafi did NOT cause millions of deaths at all. Thats total nonsence!

If I lived under such a regrime, I would'nt join the rebels......I'd get on a boat and head for Australia like all the other riff raff coming here!
edit on 22-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I whole-heartedly agree.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I truly believe that the entire revolution was contrived in order to cause a land war over the territory of Libya by Arab nations that may have been formerly aligned with Libya. Cause really... who own Libya at the moment?! whos country is it? Theres too much useful infrastructure and resources to just it lay in waste when there is no more centralized government to maintain it. Someones gonna take it. It just makes perfect sense.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Who provides the interpretation that he is pleading for his life? was this an indpendent third party or is just the media making it to keep their master happy.

perhaps you should ask the media where they got their claim from

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Coming soon to a country near you...
Anyone who thinks that was a fitting end to any life without chance of a fair and neutral trial obviously missed the evolution bus
I suggest you watch this and think upon it (the relevant section begins at 2:53):

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Lets just say that I will be surprised if what comes next for Lybia will be any better than the past.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

"This man was an evil torturing murderer, rolling around in obscene wealth while his people suffered. He caused innocent protesters to be mown down. He cause millions of deaths of innocents. Nothing you can even imagine was beyond this man. "

Sounds like the British Monarchy to me, maybe not now, but not that long ago! Ask the Scottish(Tanks on the streets of Glasgow in the 30s-40s), ask the Irish(Bloody Sunday 1972), ask the Welsh(5 year old kids working in mines less than 100 years ago). The list go's on and on!
edit on 22-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
I swear to god, I HATE whenever I see and hear these animals screaming ALLAH ACKBAR, or however it's spelled. The video made should have been delivering the former Libyan leader to be held for trial. All these people know, is torturous violence...

Who are you to dictate to the formerly repressed peoples of another state? Incidentally, your lack of understanding of those people, their culture or the impact of repression is telling.

They are not "animals", they are people who have been murdered, tortured and oppressed for 40+ years, they are people confronting the individual responsible for that and for the deaths, violence and destruction of the country as they overthrow his repressive regime.

Who here has any right to judge? Who is to say this wasn't justice for his significant criminality? Our western notion of democracy and judicial process is seriously flawed. We have no business saying it is better than their response, under very specific circumstances.

Certainly, my personal preference would have been for a trial but why should my view carry weight? His actions didn't impact on my life in any tangible sense.

I suggest it is you, sir, who needs to reflect upon your reactionary and ill informed opinion before commenting further.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"This man was an evil torturing murderer, rolling around in obscene wealth while his people suffered. He caused innocent protesters to be mown down. He cause millions of deaths of innocents. Nothing you can even imagine was beyond this man. "

Sounds like the British Monarchy to me, maybe not now, but not that long ago! Ask the Scottish(Tanks on the streets of Glasgow in the 30s-40s), ask the Irish(Bloody Sunday 1972), ask the Welsh(5 year old kids working in mines less than 100 years ago). The list go's on and on!

The Monarchy of the United Kingdom and Commonwealth was not responsible for any of those activities. Those decisions were made by the government of the day.

There is a huge difference.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
No they are Animals, if you watch the video(All in the name of there socalled God) of his murder what other conclusion can you come to? If this had happened here in the UK they would have all got 20 years each, and even that would not be sufficent punisment for the religiousn murder of an old man!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
No they are Animals, if you watch the video of his murder what other conclusion can you come to? If this had happened here in the UK they would have all got 20 years each, and even that would not be sufficent punisment for the religiousn murder of an old man!

You haven't listened to a word i've said, have you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join