It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New - Rebels Beat a Captured Moammar Gaddafi As He Pleads for His Life (October 20th,2011) (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
just found this on liveleak.

didn´t see it posted, if i missed it you'll know what to do.

pretty graphic video imho.
it shows Gaddafi beaten, bloody and bruised.
begging for his life, surrounded by a croud and getting beaten.
pretty horrible sight to behold.

you´ve been warned.

thought i would bring this to ATS´s attention.

thoughts?
edit on 21-10-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Can someone please do the same to the Bush'es, Henry Kissinger and all the other war criminals please?
I'm sure I am not the only one to long for some justice so we can have peace.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Horrible! Those are my thoughts. I felt sorrow and compassion for him as they executed without trial this man. No matter what he has done it should not have ended like this. Justice has not been done, but only the continuation of bloodshed with no end in sight for this dark world. Those are my thoughts as I watched that.

I had not seen quite that much earlier footage so that is a good find.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Can someone please do the same to the Bush'es, Henry Kissinger and all the other war criminals please?

Look as much as i despise some of these people for who they are and what they respresent, i wouldn't wish this upon anybody.

nobody deserves something like this.

but i get where your feelings are coming from.
edit on 21-10-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Another American Industrial Military Complex success story. I hope everyone takes a good long drink from this brutal ending to another sovereign nations demise at our hand. Shame on US.

link   
Take note other Oil-Rich countires, don't threaten to stop trading oil with the USD, or this might happen to you ....

It's just sad how tyrannical the truth behind this really is..... and no, I'm not talking about Gaddafi .... in my opinion.....

TWBU

link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I think congratulations are in order to the USA for instigating the action in Libya and carefully ensuring that they were not physically involved whilst installing yet another Islamic State which in due course of time will come back and bite them on the backsides.

Can anyone guarantee that the new Islamic government will educate the women, will pay for peoples education, will repair the water supply system, will ensure free hospital treatment, will make sure everyone has housing etc etc?

I really don't know by what means the US Government determines that it has the right to interfere in the affairs of other countries.

edit on 21/10/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Are you serious?

These have all been posted dozens of times on dozens of threads... don't need a new thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Nice find! Can never have enough crazy dictator guy bleeding out death videos at hand imo

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It seems the West have replaced the devil they know, with the devils they don't know.
edit on 21/10/11 by EnigmaAgent because: spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Horrible! Those are my thoughts. I felt sorrow and compassion for him as they executed without trial this man. No matter what he has done it should not have ended like this. Justice has not been done, but only the continuation of bloodshed with no end in sight for this dark world. Those are my thoughts as I watched that.

I had not seen quite that much earlier footage so that is a good find.

You apparently believe that his tortureing of others should have gone unpunished?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

why ask such a stupid question when i obviously posted it my OP i did a search.

instead of being an ass, re-direct us to such a thread.

and i'm sure the mods will take appropriate action on my thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

You apparently believe that his tortureing of others should have gone unpunished?

Pot Kettle

Take a look at this thread and learn. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21/10/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Wow, really? I guess all I have to say to you is keep watching MSM and go back to sleep there's nothing to see here...

TWBU

link   
Amazing, back in the day, Nobles, or the elites used to give pardons and just kick the leader into another country for a time. But, not this day and age. Kill first ask questions later.

What ever happened to the Geneva Convention

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I swear to god, I HATE whenever I see and hear these animals screaming ALLAH ACKBAR, or however it's spelled. The video made should have been delivering the former Libyan leader to be held for trial. All these people know, is torturous violence...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Awesome! This brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart watching this pig get beat senseless by his own people! Justice has been served! =)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by blupblup

why ask such a stupid question when i obviously posted it my OP i did a search.

instead of being an ass, re-direct us to such a thread.

and i'm sure the mods will take appropriate action on my thread.

It's not a stupid question.... the only difference between this video and all the other versions of the same thing, is that your happens to be upside down.

I'm not going to redirect you....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Another American Industrial Military Complex success story. I hope everyone takes a good long drink from this brutal ending to another sovereign nations demise at our hand. Shame on US.

Hate to say it, but you are right. It's obvious to the trained eye. The ones who take out these leaders who try and be independent are themselves no better. We both know the motives are always economic and power based.

I did not like Gadhafi or condone any of his actions, but this is just the in club of the U.N taking out a little guy who has become too much of a problem to their interests. It is for that reason he was killed.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
IMO, the video illustrates what kind of leadership we will see in Libya's future.

Brutality and violence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join