It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was inside flight 11? Is this an Israeli Hebrew accent?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by coughymachine

It was you who suggested that someone could demonstrate that " the voice in the recording does not belong to any of the hijackers" but you now admit you have " no idea " how it could be done.

And how could anyone come up with proof positive that the voice on that poor recording is that of a native hebrew speaker or not ?

I find the whole concept absurd but, if some people feel they must pursue the idea that this was some sort of Israeli undercover operation, then I suggest they seek some corroboration by considering who was on AA 11, because thay can ramble on until doomsday about accents without getting anywhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is not a E-War zone here. All posters are requested to tug their E-equipment back in their pants. On PAGE 2 BRAVO provided examples of hebrews speaking English. On PAGE 5 examples of arab accents can be found. Many more should be available on the Internet. Compare them to the Audio in the OP and draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
It was you who suggested that someone could demonstrate that " the voice in the recording does not belong to any of the hijackers"...

No, I didn't suggest this at all. I said (emphasis added):

If Bravo, or anyone else, can demonstrate that the voice in this recording does not belong to any of the alleged hijackers named in the official account, then that, in and of itself is enough at this stage.

And how could anyone come up with proof positive that the voice on that poor recording is that of a native hebrew speaker or not ?

I've still no idea... linguistics isn't my field and I'm not going to spend my time pretending it is. Other people are making claims and counter-claims here, not me. It's up to them to argue their positions. My original point was simple... there's no value in spending time identifying a potential owner of a native Hebrew accent aboard Flight 11 until such time as someone can prove it is a native Hebrew accent.

I'm struggling to see why you have a problem with something so obvious.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Compare them to the Audio in the OP and draw your own conclusions.

They are nothing like it, and this whole thread is just another attempt by you to blame the jews!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Compare them to the Audio in the OP and draw your own conclusions.

They are nothing like it, and this whole thread is just another attempt by you to blame the jews!

Because its better to blame the Arabs? Silverstein is not the jews. Neither is Levi, nor are any of the Israelis arrested for espionage. If you are incapable to make the distincion between an Israeli, many jews and THE jews, a religious group composed of diverse people numbering in the millions, then that is your personal problem.

Everybody else can look up the Audio provided in the op. Look up the input and Audio provided by BRAVO on page 2, compare it to audio of arabs on PAGE 5.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Because its better to blame the Arabs?

Well, as they are the ones who did 911, why not blame them? Of course some people here apparently just have to blame the jews for everything!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by coughymachine

I pretty much agree with your penultimate sentence but we have people on here ( well Cassius and Bravo basically and for obvious reasons ) who maintain that a native hebrew speakers accent is proved.

I don't agree with them, so we can run round the playground shouting "IS", "ISN'T", "IS", "ISN'T" all day or we can look to the passengers of AA 11 itself to see whether that provides any substantiation for the hebrew speaker theory.

I maintain that this is where it is obvious the theory falls apart and Cassius and Bravo are doing their best to avoid discussing it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I dont see how slandering anyone witn antisemitism makes a point Alfie. I think you are coming down with a bad case of tourette. I said what please? I kept saying on several post what I am going to repeat here.

Look up the Audio of hebrew accents on PAGE 2 and the audio of an arab accent on PAGE 5. Compare it to the audio of the clip in the OP and draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Cassius666, it's only a matter of time until we in the real truth community find out the facts about your involvement in 911. So why not come clean? How long do you think it will take before you finally give up making one thread after another blaming any jew in sight for the 9/11 attacks?

Do you check in your closet and under the bed at night, to make sure there are no Jews hiding?

By the way, do you like my new t-shirt?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Trolling and calling people antisemites does not make a good case. See the last link in my signature on the subject. You suffer of a bad case of tourette. Congratulations on your basic photoshop skills.

To everybody else I can only say, look up the Autio in the OP, compare it to the Audio of an Hebrew accent provided by BRAVO on PAGE 2 and that of an arab accent on PAGE 5 and draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
A person could argue that member "coughymachine" has posted the most significant comment so far.

I agree with "coughymachine".

The Hebrew accent is a very minor point in this case in many respects especially for people who have long since thrown out the simplistic joke that is the official 9/11 story.

The official story claims that no one had ever thought about using commerical airliners in a false-flag operation to motivate the public into attacking an innocent nation.

The official story claims that no one had ever thought about crashing planes into buildings and maybe we can say that is the fundamental lie of the official 9/11 story.

Please notice though that the people who seem to want to defend Israel rather than talk about the actual Hebrew accent have still not provided a dime's worth of evidence of anything.

The accent indicts Israel!

The people who have posted evidence supporting the claim that the accent is Hebrew are just stating linguistic facts.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Thank you for proving my point so clearly. You and Cassius can't and won't go beyond your simplistic opinions about the accent because you know you will be blown out of the water.

You are happy to "INDICT ISRAEL" on the basis of a poor quality recording because that is what you desperately want it to be. But when it comes to discussing who was actually on AA 11, and the other planes because surely the perps on one were the perps on all, you can't handle it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Alfie,

We should be talking about the Hebrew accent but I will indulge you and address your question even though another poster has already addressed it, very well, I might add.

In 1946 Zionist Jews (yes, Jews - there was no Israel then) dressed up like Arabs, placed bombs in the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, detonated the bombs in a terrorist act and killed 91 people including perfectly innocent Jews (yes, Jews innocent non-psychopathic human beings unlike the Zionist terrorists).

This is called a false-flag operation. I hope you can admit that Jews did this (some Jews, at least - not all Jews, of course).

Now, relating to your question. I don't imagine the "Jews" dressed like Arabs carried forged passports with them while blowing up the King David Hotel but if anyone asked "Can you name the people dressed like Arabs who blow up the KDH?" probably no one who was not involved in the Zionist terrorist crime could have.

According to your logic because no one could name the Zionists (onboard) then Zionists did not carry out the terrorist crime of blowing up the King David Hotel.

That, Alfie, is not logic at all. It does not apply to the Zionist terrorist act of 1946 nor to the terrorist act of 2001.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

The official story claims that no one had ever thought about using commerical airliners in a false-flag operation to motivate the public into attacking an innocent nation.

Where?

The official story claims that no one had ever thought about crashing planes into buildings and maybe we can say that is the fundamental lie of the official 9/11 story.

Where?

It sounds Asian subcontinental to me, maybe Pakistan. Which would be Urdu.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Thank you for proving my point so clearly. You and Cassius can't and won't go beyond your simplistic opinions about the accent because you know you will be blown out of the water.

You are happy to "INDICT ISRAEL" on the basis of a poor quality recording because that is what you desperately want it to be. But when it comes to discussing who was actually on AA 11, and the other planes because surely the perps on one were the perps on all, you can't handle it.

Alfie, read my comment again.

The Hebrew accent so obvious on the recording provided to the 9/11 Commission indicts Israel. The people who claim it is Hebrew are just commenting on the accent.

The DNA lab does not indict the criminal. It just provide evidence to for or against the indictment.

This thread is about the Hebrew accent on the 9/11 recording. As Cassius has said at least once, if you want to create a new thread go and do that.

Here is a suggestion for a thread topic, "Israel is as pure as the driven snow and has never done a single evil thing and if you say it does you are a bastard."

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

The accent on the 9/11 recording sounds exactly like a Hebrew accent in English and if you disagree explain in linguistic terms why not and provide an example of the accent you suggest matches.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

##SNIP## In reponse to argument that you cannot move beyond your supposed accent on the AA 11 recording and actually provide even a shred of evidence for covert Israeli teams on the 9/11 planes you give me the King David Hotel 1946 !

Grippingly relevant. Lots of suicide bombers involved in the King David Hotel were there ?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

There is no need for that kind of language Alfie. Some people seem to be very heavily emotionally involved when it comes to certain subjects. He said why HE as a linguist student thinks the accent is that of an hebrew. That Jews/Israelis carried out false flag attacks and acts of terrorism is well know. So did Christians and Moslems. We are not looking good in front of the Buddhists and Hindus here. What it means in regards of the possibility of Israels involvement in yet another flase flag attack, is a topic for a different thread.

To everybody else I say, look up the audio in the OP, the audio of hebrew accents on PAGE 2 and of an arab accent on PAGE 5 and draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

How?

Is the Hebrew language restricted to members of the Israeli government? Of its security forces?
edit on 13-6-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

How?

Is the Hebrew language restricted to members of the Israeli government? Of its security forces?
edit on 13-6-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

Does it sound better or more fair to say?

The accent heard on the 9/11 recording idicts an Israeli in the terrorist crimes of 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join