It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destructor
reply to post by Agarta

Yep, just point them in the right direction and most of the time their off. The ones that know what their doing and stick around are the scary ones.

Hi,

Scary is a response we have. It's natural. But if you focus past your own fear and scan them for Light, you will find it where they attempted to hide it.

No one ever seems to look for Light with those who choose to hide from it.. choose darkness. Weird huh?

Light exists in the dark, who would have thought? Even as you walk in the astral void where it's deeply dark there is Light.. in there it comes from You.

Because of that each thing you see or sense has Light inside it. So instead of seeking out the dark inside these beings/entities to "deal with it" we can find the Light in them.. and use that as a place to work on them in order to begin their healing back into Light.

It might sound stupid to many people, but the Tool used to start that healing is an Energy we all have inside us.. unconditional Love energy. When you See and Feel it, you will notice it is a Liquid-Gold looking energy.. and there is a deep well of it within your 'heart' chakra.

How I do it

edit on 25-3-2011 by Tayesin because: lysdexia

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

AWAKENING I Please read all of the following if you wish to perform this exercise. You need to understand what you will be doing. It is important to follow the instructions as this is very advanced: The 3rd Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra; the psychic chakra, located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. It is closely associated with the "pineal" gland. The pineal gland id dormant in most people,as is the true 3rd eye. French Philosopher Rene Descartes believed the pineal gland to be "the seat of the soul" where mind and body met. In the average person, the pineal gland is atrophied and dormant. The following exercise will change that. Please read this thoroughly, as much of the exercises I write of are very advanced and can cause problems if one does not do them correctly. The pineal gland is like a grape in size; like a raisin in most people where it remains dormant. Opening the pineal gland/3rd eye: This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent. The mantra to be used is "Thoh," pronounced "TOE." It must be within the correct vibration. Not deep, not high pitched, in between, like alto range. You will feel it when you hit the correct tone. 1. Sit with your back straight. 2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable- open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth, place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth. 3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is like the same process of saying the "TH" part of the English word "the." Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale (say the word one time pre exhale) Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your 3rd eye. It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don't worry, just keep going. 4. Do the above 5 times in a row. 5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.

Hello again, I'm sorry to re-post this but I think my last post was lost among the discussion. I previously inquired about this practice and its effects. I tried it out and my dog responded very fearfully, she actually started to shake and was terrified of me for the rest of the night. I went to work that same night and my girlfriend arrived at home to find that our dog had defecated all over the house (something she is not prone to doing). Is there any reason why should would respond with such terror?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365

your Dog could probably hear you in ways that it had never perceived before.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Get to know your heart. Really feel it. Understand its intelligence and discernment. Write your experiences down, dreams, visions, sounds, voices, phrases words, songs etc. Learn how your own symbolism works. Communicate with your deepest levels. Meditate. Breathe.

There are many techniques, don't feel pressured to reveal them if they are dangerous. I have discovered some things that I have never read in books and I wouldn't reveal them because of some negative experiences I have had when experimenting. Some techniques could lead to injury and death at the worst and very unexpected results in other cases to say the least. People should not play with forces that they don't understand. You cannot go nilly will and random into these energies and their varieties.

Protect yourself in thought and feeling. Use the protective power of your imagination and do not fall into fascination. If you find a mantra or a protective crystal or stone that works for you then that may help too.

When you come into the strength within, the things you see will be beneficial, even if they are not what you want to see and even if they are painful. Trust in your strength and your inner knowledge. Trust in your heart and your third eye will naturally fall into balance with cosmic rhythms. And be careful.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I have used this practice in regards to reiki. It does "awaken" your third eye and several other things as well. It is only considered advanced because of the stages of directing energy that come prior to this step. Is it dangerous?
It can be, as can any intoned frequency. While intoning, even the tone "ohm" or "OM" or translated "I AM", the highest light vibrational frequency, effects your body and the energies within, but also because it is intoned it also effects the room you are in as well as other people, animals, plants, etc in the room. The only danger is "difference" . When a being is used to a certain level or intensity of frequency and is thrust into another without prior preparation can throw off their/its balance. The side effects can be nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and or sleeplessness. Your Dog probably just couldn't handle the sharp rise in vibrational energy. It will be ok. you can give it a bath or play in the back yard and it will balance out the energy.

For future reference if you decide to do it again, do it outside. You will gain the benefits, but the energy is absorbed by nature(air, trees,rocks,ground,etc.) and is not contained in an enclosed area.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destructor

Thanks for your response.

Yes that could be it, as with all animals I suppose change can be uncomfortable.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chelley

dunno, sure it isn't your imagination? sure is a crazy powerful thing imagination..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I think this goes along with the above poster's response as well.

It is really strange, however, that my dog seems very interested when my girlfriend practices her Buddhist chanting and approaches her seemingly without fear.

You said there were dangers? I am a novice when it comes to these kinds of things and I feel like I am just going to cause myself trouble if I keep wondering into practices which can cause reactions like the ones listed. I know you said that the only danger is change, but do you automatically find balance when you go through these changes? Or is the balance something that you actively have to search for in order to achieve it?

I have experimented with astral projection in the past and found myself attracting things which I still find unsettling to this day. I just don't want to jump into another practice I have no grounding in and find that I am once again a victim to myself and my own fears. So I suppose my real question is: Should I be practicing things like these on my own or should I wait until I can find someone experienced who can guide me?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Experimenting and finding the energies that are right for you is the only way to find the ones you need. Your dog just likes the energies used by your GF. Go back to the top of page 24 and scroll down my post. At the bottom of that post is the link to download my book. Read it and it will give you the knowledge you need to make the decision as to what kind of energy to use. If you still have questions feel free to contact me anytime.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks for your help and openness.
I'll look into the link you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks Agarta, I appreciate the reply! I think I might take the distilled water route, it should be much better

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

my pleasure.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
ATS way, people will get what they want. By force or not. I've download the PDF. Thanks Pellian.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Meditation is an excercise I started 2 years ago. First year of practice I experience the kundalini. At first for a week I had no idea of what I experienced until I started researching it. Before I go into it I need to begin.
First week I meditated I started having epileptic fits which later were analysed and I have been told I had a blood clot on my brain which was dormant for an unknown lenght of time, could have been there from when i was a child (i did have an acciden where i went downhill on a bike straight into a wall when I was 6, so perhaps thats the cause of it). However, meditation fuelled it. I had a brain surgery and now the blood clot is gone. Perhaps if I didnt start meditating I wouldnt have discovered my situation until too late, when it has grown too big, because it was stated to me that the blood clot can expand.
Anyways, thats the basics. Kundalini awakening happened before I understood what meditation actually was, I had an argument with a muslim friend (proper muslim, not cultural muslim) about spirituality and he told me to meditate, since I dont argue until I know both sides I tried it. Suddenly during a 2-3hours meditation blackness under my eyes became grey. Three images flickered. One was of three mayan warriors running through a jungle and I was watching their backs from a angled birds eye view, second was of 5 mayans stood facing me, painted in black. One of them suddenly quickly floated close to my camera view (scared the # ouf of me). Third image was of a creature. It was white (not cacausian, just white) with purple lines on its face, it was very human like.
After that corridor became brighter and brighter. Suddenly a flash of light knocked me out of meditation. I was on my bed shaking and scared of what actually happened to me.
Next day, I went to make some breakfast still bit confused about the night before. I chose my usual before gym food, chicken and sea food. My mind refused to eat it. I went back upstairs and started watching slaughter house videos on youtube, I cried for 30 minutes straight. I havent eaten meat since then.
Then I became angry. Now, my meditation fails due to my high anger level. It only works when im on marijuana cause im happy then. But i tend not to meditate stoned. Tried it few times with amazing results but it cant be continued.
Please inform me of how to progress from this.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I wanted to add something about meditation I read in the Corpus Hermeticum. In the Hermeticum, Atum is the one true God over all Creation. My assumption is that Hermes represents three people--Enoch, Joseph, Moses. Enoch lived 300 years and traveled to heaven as a messenger just like Hermes. Joseph was PtahHotep of the 5th Dynasty. Read the Maxums of PtahHotep where he Dies at 110 years old. Compare this to the last verse in Genesis. This is the oldest papyrus document know to exist and reads more like the Bible than any Egyptian writing. The Hermetica reads the same. I believe this may be the translation done by Freke/Gandy in the book Hermetica. Interestingly, Hermes also mentions that the Son of God is the Word that created the universe. This is found in the Pymander. Many parallels to Biblical theology.

Ask the Atum

to flash a ray of his illumination

into your awareness

giving you the power

to grasp in thought

His sublime Being.

For the invisible may

only be seen with thoughts---

which are themselves, invisible.

If you can't see thoughts

do you expect to see Atum?

Look with your mind however,

and he will appear to you

manifesting without reservation

throughout the whole Universe,

So that you may see his image with your eyes

and hold it in your two hands.

Do you think Atum, is invisible?

Don't say that.

Nothing is more visible then Atum.

He created all things that through them,

you could see him.

This is Atum's great heart---

that he manifests in everything.

Everything that can be known,

including the insubstantial.

Just as mind is known with thoughts,

So Atum is known through his creation.

Atum is the all encompassing author of entirety,

weaving everything into the fabric of reality.

Because creation is invisible

We can see the Creator,

and this is the purpose of his creation.

Since he is always creating,

he can always be seen,

so we should think and marvel,

and realize that we are blessed

with knowledge of the Atum.

To know Atum's Being,

contemplate him in thought.

To see him with your eyes,

Look into the exquisite order of the Cosmos,

And the necessity that governs

everything you perceive;

and the Goodness of all that has been

and that is coming to be.

Look at matter filled with Life

and see Atum

Pulsating with all he contains.

Contemplate the Cosmos of his ancient body,

which is always prime and new.

See the planets circling in eternal time.

See the spiritual fire of heavens

turned to light by the sun

and shed as goodness, upon the world.

See the ever changing Moon,

which governs, birth, growth and decay.

See the constellation of the Bear

which never rises or sets

but stays forever at a fixed point---

an axle around which

the circle of the Zodiac revolves.

See the comets

which are called "Prophet Stars",

for when some future fate awaits the world.

They emerge for a few days,

from their invisible home

below the circle of the sun.

Who is it who maintains them in such exquisite order?

The sun is the great god in the heavens

a king to whom all others pay homage.

Yet his mighty god humbly submits

to have smaller stars

circle above him.

Who is it that he obeys with awe?

Each star travels its appointed range of space.

Why don't all stars run the same course?

Who is it who has assigned to each its place?

The Bear revolves around herself

and carries around her, the whole Cosmos.

Who appointed her this task?

Who is it that fixed the earth

and confined the sea within its shores?

Someone must be the Master and Maker of all this.

It couldn't just happen.

All order must be created.

It is only that which is out of measure

which is accidental.

Yet even disorder is subject to the Master,

who has yet to impose order on it.

If only it were possible to grow wings

and soar into the air---

poised between the heaven and earth

you would see the solid ground,

the flowing rivers and the wandering air,

the penetrating fire, the circling stars,

the all encompassing heavens.

What a joy to see all this,

born along by one impulse---

To perceive the unmoved mover

moving in all that moves.

He who is hidden,

manifests through all his works.

Consider for a moment

how you were created in the womb.

Think of the skillful workmanship,

and look for the craftsman

who made such a beautiful, god-like image.

Who traced the circle of your eyes?

Who pierced your nostrils, ears and mouth?

Who stretched your sinews and tied them fast?

Who built your bones

and wrapped your flesh with skin?

Who separated your fingers

and flattened your feet?

Who shaped your heart

and hollowed your lungs?

Who made your beauty visible and

concealed your guts within?

How many crafts have been employed,

how many works of art created

to form one human being?

Statues or paintings, don't just happen

without a sculptor or a painter.

Has such a sublime work, no creator?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

We all do - I gave my Mother the option of waking up or living the rest of her days asleep. I said, once
I wake you up - there is no going back to sleep. I also said - I think it is best if you dont wake up. and
she agreed - enough said.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

None of this means anything unless you tell us what you did to get these results. If you cant then why share the rest of this?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

He did. The link to the pdf is posted several times throughout the thread. Starting on page 2 post 9.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is new to me.
I have always been told that opening your third eye was a good thing.
Enlightenment and all that.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't get something... I have studied a little bit of this (defiantly no expect in the least) and read a pdf my friend gave me called "Ultimate Yoga The Technology of the 2012 Transformation" which has some techniques as well. The author actually tells you that you WILL have an experience within a month of reading the book, guaranteed. The reason I wanted to study this is because of the talks about raising the earth's vibrational frequency to the 4th density. This is something everyone was suppose to be able to learn and enjoy. Now several of you on here are saying be careful and it's not for everyone... That to me sounds selfish. I feel this IS for everyone but it just needs to be studied and respected first. I have passed this book on to several people and think that is should be shared among the masses. I can't say that I had the same experience as the OP but "something" happened that wasn't the common normal. I plan on reading this new one too and will perform these techniques as well before passing along to my mass of friends and family.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join