It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've had third eye since I was five but this is an interesting technique. Be careful though. Some things are meant to not be seen by us mere humans.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok, I need some advice... I'm a 21 year old male, and I have been out of work for about 2 years now. I began reading about the 3rd eye etc, and have been consciously trying to control this power for the last year and a half or so. Anyway I began meditating a few months ago, and have had some very strange experiences since then. I was also in a car wreck that resulted in the death of the other motorcyclist. Anyway about 30 min ago I was out on my back porch smoking, I began feeling the tingling sensation that i feel in my head every now and then. It was stronger than usual, and I closed my eyes, and relaxed my mind. I began focusing on the eyeball that has been appearing constantly when I close my eyes ever since two years ago. Ok so I began feeling the tingling pulsing throughout my body, and opened my eyes. A cat walked by outside that hangs out there every now and then. I sat there for a few minutes, and began focusing on the feeling I was having. I decided to close my eyes, and experiment. I pictured the cat in my mind, and imagined it walking toward me for about 15 sec or so. I opened my eyes and the cat was there walking toward me. it stopped, in front of the screen, meowed at me, and walked away. There is deff something going on with me. Last night i was awake all night, and noticed wisps of white light outside also. I'm looking for some advice here. There is deff something happening with me. If at all possible I would like to use this power for good, if that's what it is.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
the techniques in the book will pop your head off.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

edit on 3/28/2011 by pmckart2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
the techniques in the book will pop your head off.

So are you saying they will work?

Or will it literally injure your neck/head?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
If people stopped flocking to bull# threads like this and commenting on how fake they are, they wouldn't end up on the popular list taking a decent topic's spot. This is clearly a load of nonsense just forget it and move on already.

Whats the motto of this site again?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Infinity can be overwhelming to the earth-mind. Opening those gates can burn-out various circuits and land you in a mental hospital. There's a reason this stuff is kept secret.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I have just spent a couple of hours reading this 28 page thread. Many people have said they are going to try these exercises out -

WHERE ARE THEY?

The Techniques are supposed to be done for 3 DAYS. This thread is 3 days old.

NO ONE has so far come and said, " I have tried these and I do see something happening."

IN 3 DAYS HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS WHO IS WILLING TO COMMENT ON THE EXPERIMENT ?

( Er.. I'm not talking about the PDF but the Awakening instructions that were posted)

edit on 26-3-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

What exercise besides the book posted are you referring?

I have been doing the breathing exercise in the book. It is pretty powerful. I did the next exercise to open the third eye once.

This sounds strange, but I feel a tingling of the forehead just going to this thread. As soon as I opened the pdf of that file before I read anything I felt the energy coming off it.

Everything has energy. It is only a matter of cultivating the ability to recognize it.
edit on 28-3-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i think some people are lucky they cannot open their third eye.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i regret opening my third eye the morning after an indian

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
March 11,20111

The Mind’s Eye

Recent discoveries in astronomy, physics, biology, paleontology, and geology show that a complex web joins us with our planet, our solar system, our galaxy, and with our universe. The universe is not a cold or hostile void. Instead, the earth is a focal point where intricate forces have come together and spun the web of life.

There is a purpose and an underlying intelligence behind the Universe – the Universe is becoming aware of itself through brain-sensory systems it evolves.

All life forms reflect in their design and function the properties of the physical environment in which they live. This is driven by evolutionary adaptation. Bird’s wing reflects aerodynamic properties (physical laws) of the air, the body shape of the dolphin reflects hydrodynamic properties of the water, an eye reflects physical laws governing rays of light…

Eye “design” of crocodile, stingray, shark, cat, owl and human.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbbfd10a658d.jpg[/atsimg]

blog.world-mysteries.com...

Here is an interesting article that may explain what may be going on from a scientific point of view, I for one believe the veil is being lifted for many of us whether you want it to or not.

My third eye has been very active for many years through mediation, I have never seen or had a negative experience, thoughts are things and you need to be careful what you ask for.

There is an excelent book that I have owned for many years called 'Seeing With The Mind's Eye' The History, Techniques and Uses of Visualization by Mike Samuels, M.D. and Nancy Samuels published in the seventies.

Rene Magritte "The False Mirror"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/666d527d73ef.jpg[/atsimg]

The painting above is just one of many beautiful graphics that are in the book I mentioned.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pmckart2

It means a gitch in the Matrix.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My "Third Eye" is funtional. I realized Yoga involves breath and postures. When I send breath to my "Third Eye" I can contract it physically, but I feel very strange sensations shooting through my body. I try to hold my breath centered on the inside of the the top of the mouth and instantly and upon exhale i visualize myself staring at trees on a windy, sunny, spring day. Instantly I get the best feeling ever, like if my vision has developed the perception of the universe as a whole. The reason it feels so overwhelming is because i feel like I am very light and have no body, it's like i can see the air around me as an electromagnetic plasma that contains an infinite amount of random energies.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I have been keeping up with this thread but holding back. Something occurs to me that I learned a few years back.

Schizophrenic behavior is theorized to be one side of the brain working in time at a slightly different phase than the other half of the brain. The same happens with Déjà vu, where one eye sees slightly late and out of sync with the other eye. It seems likely that meditation engages similar problems in some people, leading to skewed perception of their surroundings. For the schizo, they may be watching TV and half their brain gets what the person is saying before the other half and they think they are reading the mind of the TV, or the TV people are talking to them. If anything, the meditation focus could be messing with synchronization of hemispheres. Then again, it could be messing with perception of the 'now' of time, which would be the same thing. Who knows, we may be working on a delay of 5 minutes with reality and all kinds of things could be happening in the moments leading to our perception of now. We would never even realize. Meditation may be a way of looking forward to the real now of time where the providence of God is at work behind the veil.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I believe that all growth or development is a result of a strong third eye. If it can be imagined, or visually constructed, it can be made physical.

I believe my third eye has been strong most my life. Sounds trite, but i believe fiction is instrumental in learning to use the minds eye. When I was a child I was very fond of Stephen Kings books. very detailed and vast. reading allows one to utilize and strengthen their third eye in a safe way.

be very careful in using this book.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I remember in 2003 I tried deep meditation and starting seeing blue
glowing lights... $hyt freaked me out. I gave up on meditation after that.
One day I hope to be brave enough and knowledgable on the subject to try again.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Try the technique I posted on page 29 post 17 it will ease you in.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
COMPASSION is the key my friend.. Even the nastiest of entities or energies will not be able to withstand the vibration without either fleeing or HEALING their own shtuff! Truly, we have a great advantage. We are light beings in amnesia my friend. There is nothing to fear but do be aware not to cause unconscious damages to yourself or others. With power comes responsibility (as we are learning quite the hard way here on earth at the time)

The power of Your heartspace and soul connection to source, the magnetic light of mind and heart linking together a bond that none but creator can destroy.

LOVE ~ It is more than just a word

edit on 29-3-2011 by orazio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

I have been practicing the breathing and the humming, and I have to say, was very surprised at how effective the method is. I have worked on these things for a number of years, and have found many techniques. This one works. However it will take me about a month to evaluate the system.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join