It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#911truthwinning: A call to all infowarriors aka how i learned to stop worrying and love Charlie Sh

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ptery,

My final post on this thread.

As someone who spends a great deal of time reading articles regarding 9-11 on a multitude of different websites and more importantly, reading the "comment sections" of these sites, one thing has become clear to me.

911 truth is winning.

You see, several years ago, a thread like this would have been 80% Official Story supporters attacking 911 truthers. Many of you who have been here for several years can verify this.

Now, in 2011, as those with eyes can see, it is clearly the other way around.

So you can tell me that I am delusional. You can tell me that I am wrong. You can sit here are argue about it.

I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore.

You said it yourself, that WTC 1 and WTC 2 fell because of jet fuel and airplanes.

You said WTC 7 fell because of gravity.

That one word answer of yours, "gravity", has more weight to it then a thousand of your empty words.

It clearly illustrates you cannot handle the truth. You do not deserve the truth.

When I started this thread I had no idea of its outcome. I could not fathom who would click on this link and support it or attack it.

It is very clear to me though that without invitation or provocation, many fellow ATS'ers let their opinion be known and many of them agreed with me.

Go ahead, read the various articles on this site OR ANY OTHER dealing with 9-11 and read the comments.

Now tell me, how many were in support of the OS and how many stated the OS is full of lies?

Get back to me. Or don't. In fact don't bother, because I won't be back here to check up on your wasted little keystrokes.

In fact, I am going out there right now. Going out to internet, to my place of work, to the street corners, to your grandma's, to let them know what I believe. And to all the other infowarriors out there, go and show support and keep investigating.

This is what we do. Everyday. And we will not stop until the world knows the truth...that the OS is a lie.

Get in our way and we will ptere you a new one.

#911truthwinning

Oh yeah, not to be rude but the symbol in front of the phrase is not referred to as a "pound mark" when in use on twitter...they call it a "hashmark"...I know its hard to remember. Oh here's a way to help you...when you are thinking about what the name of that symbol in twitter is just check your shorts...yep you got it...hashmark.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
You see, several years ago, a thread like this would have been 80% Official Story supporters attacking 911 truthers. Many of you who have been here for several years can verify this.

Verified.

Also they'd always say, "Just show me ONE engineer who agrees with you! Just ONE and I'll be satisfied!" That was very common.

My how those times have changed.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So you can tell me that I am delusional. You can tell me that I am wrong. You can sit here are argue about it.

I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore.

You said it yourself, that WTC 1 and WTC 2 fell because of jet fuel and airplanes.

You said WTC 7 fell because of gravity.

That one word answer of yours, "gravity", has more weight to it then a thousand of your empty words.

It clearly illustrates you cannot handle the truth. You do not deserve the truth.

Get back to me. Or don't. In fact don't bother, because I won't be back here to check up on your wasted little keystrokes.

Get in our way and we will ptere you a new one.

#911truthwinning

Oh yeah, not to be rude but the symbol in front of the phrase is not referred to as a "pound mark" when in use on twitter...they call it a "hashmark"...I know its hard to remember. Oh here's a way to help you...when you are thinking about what the name of that symbol in twitter is just check your shorts...yep you got it...hashmark.

You are delusional. Most of the people that argued against CD have moved on and don't bother with these threads. You now wish to escape by telling me that this is your last post because you can't respond to any criticism. You threaten me and say you will "ptere" me a new one. You probably have a lot of experience in getting torn new ones given your writing and rhetoric skills.
You just sit around and continue to pound your twitter while I get in your way, Tinkerbell.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Yeah! Now, as evidenced by, er, threads on ATS, everybody bar a tiny few ascribe to 9/11 truth. A new investigation is months, possibly weeks away. The engineering and architecture communities are unanimous in their rejection of the "OS". Indeed it's front page news on most of their periodicals.

Either that, or what's happened is that mosty everyone has moved on, and only a very few slightly eccentric people are still ploughing exactly the same furrow that they were a decade ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

If it's your last post on this thread, understood. The Insane Clown Posse, are just like little kids in that they ruin everything. Truth is something we have and they don't. I applaud you for what you do, and will attempt to assist you. I feel sorry for these guys, but they aren't worthy of pity.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

This thread, your posts and Game Over's in particular, reads like cultists trying to justify their personal delusions. You have the precious gift of the "Truth" and there are evil ones trying to take it from you? But you're winning! Even in the face of a small band of dedicated wrongdoers, your light will shine through.

If you keep saying it, again and again, it might become true.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShadeThat's because it is a cult, Mr. reeks of condescension. You have the balls to describe yourself as a 'scholar'. Of what? I think you are a fool, and question what possible good you have to offer to this discussion.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by TrickoftheShadeThat's because it is a cult, Mr. reeks of condescension. You have the balls to describe yourself as a 'scholar'. Of what? I think you are a fool, and question what possible good you have to offer to this discussion.

The possible good several of us offer is a dose of reality for those fantasizing on a higher plane. You, one of the few who live in both worlds, realize that it is a cult and are angry when someone points it out. You claim that those who do are fools for disturbing the happy mutual admiration society that you wish to belong to.

Someday, you'll thank us for showing you the light.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Verified.

Also they'd always say, "Just show me ONE engineer who agrees with you! Just ONE and I'll be satisfied!" That was very common.

By now you should have reliazed that some people just do not care about facts. Just like some people will not accept any facts that would disprove a cover up of 911 or Ufos other people will dismiss each and any facts that point to the contrary. On one hand you have the people that think nothing of the fact that 2 airplanes brought down 3 buildings and the goverments sponsored "investigation" did not even bother to test for explosives and accelerants in a TERRORIST ATTACK on the other hand you have people who argue their no plane theory when it comes to the WTC towers, with heavily compressed video material and lots of private videos, which do show an airplane.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by TrickoftheShadeThat's because it is a cult, Mr. reeks of condescension.

Ah, okay. So it's an organisation that seeks to deceive its members for profit, based on exploiting their emotional and intellectual weaknesses?

You have the balls to describe yourself as a 'scholar'. Of what? I think you are a fool, and question what possible good you have to offer to this discussion.

I don't describe myself as a scholar. The default position of this website's control panel seems to dub me as such. I don't know how to change it, nor do I have the inclination.

Good luck with your cult.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Yeah! Now, as evidenced by, er, threads on ATS, everybody bar a tiny few ascribe to 9/11 truth.

It's not my fault if each year the collective stupidity of those who believed the OS is blown farther and farther out of the water.

Going back to threads from years in the past really shows how much ground "debunkers" have lost in the stupid and erroneous arguments like what I referenced in my post above. The fact that you post logical fallacies apparently means nothing important to you.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I see you are getting desperate and falling back your evergreen logical fallacies arguments, again. One thing you always seem to overlook is the complete lack of evidence for any CD. You point to the holes in the "OS" and only ask questions but never consider the glaring inconsistencies and faults of the CD theories.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
I see you are getting desperate and falling back your evergreen logical fallacies arguments, again.

As long as you guys keep posting them, they will be fallacies whether I call them out or not. You would save everyone trouble if you just learned how to avoid them. I half think that because you have brainwashed yourself so hardcore into thinking everything I say is automatically wrong, that you must think posting logical fallacies is therefore logical and rational. I can't explain why you never learn to avoid a straw-man, etc.

One thing you always seem to overlook is the complete lack of evidence for any CD.

Another thing you have failed to grasp for months/years is that my point is not that a CD happened. I could tell you what my position really is but you should already know it, and what's the difference telling you once more if telling you for months already has failed to sink into your skull.

You point to the holes in the "OS"

I point to the fact that you don't have the evidence to support your own opinions and justify your smug attitude. But don't let that stop you from posting any evidence, if you have it son!

and only ask questions but never consider the glaring inconsistencies and faults of the CD theories.

Considering you have 100% faith in a story with no hard evidence and plenty of facts to contradict it (not just WTC but the whole day up and down), you're the last person I would consult about "glaring inconsistencies." You're apparently totally blind to them.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I know what your position is. You have no opinion but want a new investigation because there is no real proof that things happened the way NIST said they did. What are you doing about it? Attending rallies, sending money to pffft, collecting signatures on petitions, writing to the AG?
Here is how it is, Cupcake. There needs to be a reason for a reinvestigation such as new evidence. There isn't any. There is innuendo, hearsay, misinterpretation, charlatans, and conspiracy entrepreneurs galore but no new evidence. If you have any, bring it forward. Start by sending to as many national and international media outlets as you can and make copies. Post it. Send it to wikileaks. Until you have new evidence, you will be pounding 911truthwinning with the anointed few for the rest of your lives.

It will be a nice hobby for your retirement.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yeah! Now, as evidenced by, er, threads on ATS, everybody bar a tiny few ascribe to 9/11 truth.

It's not my fault if each year the collective stupidity of those who believed the OS is blown farther and farther out of the water.

Going back to threads from years in the past really shows how much ground "debunkers" have lost in the stupid and erroneous arguments like what I referenced in my post above. The fact that you post logical fallacies apparently means nothing important to you.

I often find that when I'm "winning" I too create personal, unfounded rants and insist, with no basis in fact, that I am indeed winning. It's a real sign of imminent victory.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
I know what your position is. You have no opinion but want a new investigation because there is no real proof that things happened the way NIST said they did.

Okay, so then why are you demanding me to accept a CD theory? Why are you claiming I can't address the "inconsistencies" of a CD theory, when there is no theory that I subscribe to? If you already knew this, why don't you act like it?

Here is how it is, Cupcake. There needs to be a reason for a reinvestigation such as new evidence.

And let me tell you something else, sweet pea. Many people that are much more intelligent than yourself are inevitably going to stumble upon the same information I have, and I'm not even going to bother telling you what the result of that is going to be. As far as I'm aware most Americans have still not even seen WTC7 fall. Face reality.

reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Losing.

edit on 15-3-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

As far as I'm aware most Americans have still not even seen WTC7 fall.

I wonder why, when you've all spent so much time reinforcing each others' prejudices and battling with a tiny number of mostly amused debunkers on the internet, sorry I mean fearlessly broadcasting the Truth and tirelessly crusading for a new investigation.

I mean, look at it this way. If the facts about 9/11 are so self evident - as you claim - and Truthers are indeed in the ascendancy, then why after ten years is your above quote still true? How have you been so useless at getting this out there? There must either be something wrong with your evidence, or there must be something fundamentally at fault with your approach.

Whichever it is, it's hardly intellectually coherent to say that most Americans have still not even seen WTC7 fall and that 9/11 "Truth" is "winning". But then that's never been Truthers' strong point.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I wonder why, when you've all spent so much time reinforcing each others' prejudices and battling with a tiny number of mostly amused debunkers on the internet, sorry I mean fearlessly broadcasting the Truth and tirelessly crusading for a new investigation.

Hey, if you want to encourage more people to spread awareness about WTC7, I'm all for that. All my friends and family have at least heard of it by now.

I mean, look at it this way. If the facts about 9/11 are so self evident - as you claim - and Truthers are indeed in the ascendancy, then why after ten years is your above quote still true? How have you been so useless at getting this out there?

I don't think you can call it useless when in fact thousands of engineers, radio and television campaigns as well as protests/marches all over the country, and informational conferences... Your perception is that what we say is falling on deaf ears and useless, because you're biased and enjoy thinking that's the case. It has nothing to do with the reality of all the things that are actually being done in peaceful and civil protest, and have increasingly been going on for years. Last 9/11 was probably the most coverage the "movement" had received yet. I know they must taste awful but if you can hold your nasty words in your mouth you might not have to be as embarrassed by them later.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Here is how it is, Cupcake.

Cupcake?

There needs to be a reason for a reinvestigation such as new evidence.

There is new evidence. You don’t see it because your blinders are on.

There is innuendo, hearsay, misinterpretation, charlatans, and conspiracy entrepreneurs galore

You just described the OS that you ignorantly defend.

Pteridine, your side is losing, your just to blind to see it. Show me all these scientists who support the OS that you blindly support? There are none.

Show me scientists that support jet fuel and office fires brought down the WTC? There are none.

You have no evidence to support your wild conspiracy theories to what happened at the WTC, just some opinions nothing more.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11Your perception is that what we say is falling on deaf ears and useless, because you're biased and enjoy thinking that's the case.

Er, no, it's my perception based on what you wrote. You said that most Americans hadn't seen Building 7 fall, which strikes me as a bit of a failure on your part.

If your movement is so vibrant and energetic, how does it remain the case that "most" Americans have yet to even see one of your most basic cherished tropes? I think it might be your perception that's a bit off...

edit on 15-3-2011 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join