It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#911truthwinning: A call to all infowarriors aka how i learned to stop worrying and love Charlie Sh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
At no time in the recorded history of man have more people had the ability to freely share more truth than THIS VERY MOMENT.

Charlie Sheen has shown the world what a man talking freely, even though it is still restrained, can do to the world.

His interview with Alex mentions freeing yourself of the shackles of others opinions. I believe that is what he has done. This is what people who are sick of the game do...this is how we would sound to...or would we?

Many of us, myself included, have felt no problem spouting our theories about 9-11 on these message boards but failing to convert that positive thrust into real world tangibles. We often have self censored our true feelings in public where there are "repercussions".

But Charlie made me realize...it truly is NOW or NEVER.

Think about it.

We either spread the word now and unite together and quit worrying what people will think. Lets use all the social networking available to us BEFORE it gets shut down on us.

Often it is difficult because after all these years of research, contemplation, soul searching, self education it still feels like we are fighting an uphill battle...still arguing with "fools and trolls"....so true.

But what if we realized that the uphill battle is one of the mind and spirit. The minute we decide that we are on the right side of history we have already won the battle.

Dare I say it...we are...

winning.

Did you just hear me?

I said we are #911truthwinning

So next time you're on twiter or other social networking site and sharing a 9-11 realted article add that hash mark.

In your general attitude on this very website -- embrace it.

Accept it.

The sad fact is that by winning we have truly lost but that is the path we have chosen. We did not choose this infowar. It was thrust on us.

I mean, "come on bro, we've got Tiger Blood"

Keep in mind, we can change the world -- no SAVE the world -- without any bullets or bombs...we can change hearts and minds...

Once the illusion is busted the whole game is over...ask Dorothy about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
And what do you choose to tell the world? There are a hundred different 9/11 theories, each with so called 'evidence' that contradicts the other. This is a major problem. 9/11 truth can only go public in a credible way when we have a smoking gun that we can all rally around. Right now the community is just too fragmented, and probably always will be.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
There are a hundred different 9/11 theories, each with so called 'evidence' that contradicts the other.

That's no different than the "official story," but that doesn't stop you from perceiving that as the de facto explanation of 9/11, does it?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Tell the people the Truth. The official 9/11 story is not the whole/true story.

Demand the Truth.

Demand all Truths.

It is time we Demand our Rights as Humans.

We Demand the Right to Know the Truth.

That's my take anyways. S&F for you OP

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

Charlie Sheen, yesterday ( 9 March, 2011):

"Now that I have your lazy [expletive] attention, world, sit back and rejoice for the Malibu Messiah, the Condor of Calabasas, the [expletive] Warlock of the Jealous Face that is before you!"

Yeah....sure....you wanna follow THAT "malibu messiah" jackhole?? Go right ahead......

Don't forget to ask him about how "....'they' once begged to attend my perfect banquet in the nude; now they just beg for the keys to my gold."

Try to find out what THAT is supposed to mean??

Oh, and also, I'm keen to know about his fear that some may "...pollute [his] magic daiquiri - or even worse, steal[ing] (sic) my favorite pony. A pony named Steve, his orange mane painted blue, blue like the evening sky, as he gallops into their basement to acquire the ancient flatware and a rotting cheese-board covered in the mold of their dysentery."

Oh, my!! His actual words. Really. Not a joke.

So, "truthwinning"??

Hey, (wink, wink).....Good luck with that!!

(Cover the children's ears!!!): www.youtube.com...

..."Canned slabs of jaundiced gorilla pelts"... !!!!!

WoW!!! Sounds like one of those random-generated computer programs, trying to write prose....

edit on 10 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Are you saying that the truthers should follow Sheen's lead by making incomprehensible and senseless arguments while promoting their own agendas and congratulating themselves on how clever they are and how the loser masses all admire them for their greatness?

They've been doing that for 10 years.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Cops raid Sheen's house today:

au.eonline.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
please please please please PLEASE stop linking charlie sheen to 911truth! alex jones set the movement back a decade when he not only didn't pull the plug on their original interview, but went on to talk about it EVERY SINGLE DAY since then! The MSM and TPTB want charlie sheen to become the poster boy for 911 truth so that we all look like a bunch of looney tunes! Geraldo Rivera was coming around for 911 truth. Geraldo! Now, thanks to Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones, 911 truth is now once again a fringe movement full of freaks and losers! i don't know charlie so i'm not going to comment on his private life, but if he really cares about the truth of 911 getting out, he should just sit down and shut up and let the people who still have their dignity and credibility to the talking!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
alex jones causes end of world!!!!

Charlie Sheen got the issue out to people who wouldn't normally consider it in a way that all his detractors could only dream of.

If nothing else
by all the free publicity from the winers
who are still talking about it

Sheen and Jones got millions of reactions
his detractors might get one or two...

edit on 11-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

really, pteridine? all 911 truthers act like Charlie Sheen? Are you for or against your gov't telling you the truth? because on the 9-11 issue, THEY LIED. plain and simple. When you lie to your girlfriend, do you get mad at her for getting mad at you? Is her reaction to your transgression more her fault or yours? Don't lambast people based on their emotional and irrational response to not only a horrific attack, but the lies spread about it by our own gov't. when we are lied to or the truth is kept from us, all we can do is speculate, demand the truth, or accept the lie.
Also, not all 9-11 truthers push the "no planes" theory. The vast majority of us simply point a finger and ask to be told the entire truth. I agree that people like Sheen give the push for a new 9-11 investigation a bad name, but you can't just write off the entire idea of the movement because of the fringe.
It doesn't make sense that you spend your time on a site like ATS if you think all 9-11 truthers are raving charlie sheen impersonators.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

My thread was not about Charlie Sheen or Alex Jones. Or pods, lasers,etc.

It's about WINNING.

We are winning the info war.

We don't have to prove it to the world. Let them find out for themselves just like we all did.

But don't back down in public or on messageboards because of popular public opinion or trolls.

As you know, when it was first revealed that the earth was not the center of our solar system it wasn't as if a switch was flipped and it was accepted the world over. No, in fact many struggled for years to accept this truth. However as time passed, those who held onto the old worldview died out and so did their losing ideas.

The same will happen with 911 truth.

Imagine if those who knew the truth about the sun being the center of our solar system were silenced by fear, intimidation or ridicule...where would we be now?

So I am asking all infowarriors to man up and dream of that future where it is generally accepted that the government lied to us about 9-11. We don't need to know everything about the particulars. We just need to know that it wasn't as they said.

So lets start that future now.

We are winning. This is our time.

I am not here to debate people. I am here to let you know that we are winning and we will continue winning until your grand kids come home one day from school and they tell you what really happened that day.

And we will look back at these archived internet ramblings of idiots who believe the OS and shake our heads.

The tide has turned though and I'll say it again...we are

#911truthwinning

and for those who do not know how to use twitter...the "#" symbol or "hashmarks" at the beginning of a phrase simply is used to catagorize tweets with common themes. It is like a mini search engine. So when you add #911truthwinning to your tweet it will put it together with any other tweet that has that in its body. Then when someone clicks on that link it shows you ALL the tweets with #911truthwinning in it. That is the power of social media.

Rather than try to tell you what 9-11 truth is -- I am more concerned with telling you what it is not.

And it is not what they told you.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by pteridine

Are you for or against your gov't telling you the truth? because on the 9-11 issue, THEY LIED. plain and simple.

What exactly did they lie about and how do you know it is not the truth?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Dude, what don't you get?

We are not here to argue with Trolls.

There are literally thousands of hours of documents and videos for you to research on this matter using only your computer and internet connection.

We are not going to explain it to you anymore. Go and read something.

Frustrating, huh?

Frustrating that you can't get us to post the various anomalies and contradictions and videos and arguments anymore huh?

Go read/watch them yourself and come back here okay, just like a big boy would.

then we can talk.

I almost said it again...but I don't want to wear it out so soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Again, although you don't want this to be "about" Charlie Sheen.....yet your very post, there, is a whole lot of disjointed rambling with no obvious focus (just like Sheen puts out) and, really....your apparent "glee" with some imaginary "win" on whatever-it-is you call "truth"???

There isn't even ONE coherent concept out there, in the increasingly irrelevant world of "truth land", that you could hang your hat on.

If a person sat down, and culled through all the MANY sites online, at an easy minimum one could count at least ten separate, mutually-exclusive "9/11 truths" and find people that will fight to the death, with other "truthers", over their particular little self-delusional views.....

It really would be quite amusing. Except, for the DAMAGE it causes to those who were personally affected that day, and ever since!! And, THAT is what makes the whole thing so VILE! The wasted energy, and dredging up of red herrings, instead of focusing on the REAL problem, and the REAL events.....

"There are three types of '9/11 truthers'; The confused, the paranoid and the profiteer."

(Anon.)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

"There are three types of '9/11 truthers'; The confused, the paranoid and the profiteer."

There's a flip side to that coin. There are two types of OS Believers: Those afflicted with cognitive dissonance and those that are paid to obfuscate the truth. We certainly know which one you are. As CS says you're either with us or you're a Troll.

link   
double
edit on 11-3-2011 by OnTheFelt because: (no reason given)

link   
triple
edit on 11-3-2011 by OnTheFelt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Again you skimmed or cannot comprehend my posts.

thats cool.

Its not about a particular theory of what happened on 9-11.

Its what didn't happen in reference to the OS.

Get it?

And my thread is a call to arms for all infowarriors out there to let them know they are winning the infowar.

Does that make sense.

Yes, I am telling them that they (we) are WINNING and they should understand and embrace this.

And I am telling you that you are LOSING and you should understand and embrace that.

I don't care if there are 6 thousand theories about what happened. We don't need to all agree on how it went down you imbecile.

Do you have to know how someone died to know that they're dead?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen's Winning Recipes:

www.funnyordie.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join