It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
As Zorgon has pointed out in this excellent post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is obviously a contrail of an airliner. The airliner has even been identified.
I'm amazed that some people, as usual, totally ignore the facts and keep on speculating. Why is that?

I'm convinced. It's a contrail!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This incredible event need an official answer. Soon!
This event put USA under a huge threat!
This event need explanation by Department of Defense, National Reconnaissance Office, Central Intelligence Agency, NORAD, NATO and all the military intitutions that surveil the skies of USA!

The american people pay Billions and billion of dollars of TAXES for their Security!
The American citizens, for their security, NEED to Know what cross their skies. Who and why, fired the MISSILE?

This is the most impotant event that involve the Military apparatus!

edit on 10-11-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Does this remind anyone else of an episode of Battlestar Galactica!
Sorry Could not Help It!

On a serious note, we do need an official answer soon! i been stuck to this thread all day!

Time for sleep! Good Luck guys,

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Im still waiting for TPTB to verify this as being a plane. Ive followed every page in this thread and im amazed at some of the skeptics trying to push the plane theory, i think that whats happening is people have been fooled by plane contrails in the past and are letting that experience get in the way of what is clearly a missile.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
On sky news, its beeing dumbed down and itst the same artical as bbc news.
edit on 10-11-2010 by leejones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

You still expecting them to explain exactly what it was?

The only reason one should watch the news is to see what it was not.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
As of this morning, and according to CNN 5 minutes ago they say the Pentagon still cannot explain what this was.

About two weeks ago, 50 icbm missles went offline.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
if after 2 days it has not been debunked as a plane... it is not a plane

if after 2 days nobody has claimed responsibility, it is not a show of force

if after 2 days the pentagon still doesn't know what it is... you can bet they do and aren't telling us for some reason

most likely some sort of missile test/misfire/gonewrong/falseflag

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I saw this thing. I'd like to take a minute to recount what I saw.

Me and 15 of my friends. We were all set up in the back of my friend's yard playing music and having a grand ol time. At some point the police showed up and shut us down. Funny thing, right around when that happened this gigantic red thing goes flying through the sky. Now, I live in Ventura, CA - the channel islands are right off the coast here and what me and friends remember seeing was a big red meteor looking thing (big red fireball) go streaking from the northern sky to the southern sky, over the ocean. It did not appear to "take off" from the channel islands, although I could be wrong. It did APPEAR first in the sky. In fact, it was kind of scary because when it came into view it was big, flaming and red - it appeared to be arcing right into us, but, after watching it for a minute or two it appeared to just be something streaking over the ocean. Me and all my friends were pretty well convinced it was a meteor actually. We all thought it was entering the atmosphere and burning up. It never occurred to me that it may be a rocket. I certainly did not see it launch.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElevenFlint

You still expecting them to explain exactly what it was?

The only reason one should watch the news is to see what it was not.

Yeah. It was DEFINITELY NOT an airplane.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Invisagoth because: removed redundancy

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ElevenFlint

Thats my point if it was a plane every news channel would be airing the broadcast as i type, its only if its not a plane that they'll let this run until it fades out of the limelight. The plane theory is starting to get pushed around now and yet we see no news channels jumping to be the first to verify it because they still arent sure.

After 9/11 you would think they would want to settle peoples nerves, but they would look even more stupid if they told us again that theres nothing to worry about and this thing hit its target if there was one. Theyre being extra careful and they only do that when its still speculation.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by prosonic

I haven't been rude by saying you or anyone else ignores the facts. I haven't ignored anything. Just because someone tells me that's the way it is, I'm supposed to believe them? I don't think so! As for the "plane" what was it doing over 300 miles north of where it should be in reference to Hawaii? Talk about being ignored, I brought this up pages and pages ago and it was overlooked. You didn't give me any proof, you gave me something from someone else. If you want to go with the minority on this, that's fine. Just don't go accusing someone of "ignoring" the facts when they're doing their best with a cast on their left wrist to keep up with this thread and try to share information even when they're "ignored" as many people are that are new to ATS. I didn't stay up typing in pain just for myself. I was trying to share with everyone, as I can tell some others were/are too. There is no right and no wrong...can't we just disagree? I extended my hand to you and you come back with telling me I ignore the facts. I've been lurking at this site for nearly 10 years. I never became involved because so many people here are mean and rude to others when they don't agree with them. I'm going to bed. Thanks for the insult. BYW...you still didn't show me any pictures...I didn't expect you too. The only thing I ignored was being ignored. I like to learn new things, but not from someone that knows it all and refuses to look at others opinions or facts. Hopefully your gov't will come out and say it was a missile. Then you can tell them they're wrong too. Everyone is wrong, except you and a "few" others.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I, like others in this thread, are gonna call this a red herring. The MSM are covering this with bits and pieces, and most people have not even heard about the event. The conspiracy scene on the other hand are all over it, and I'm sure there is financial things going on in Asia right now that needs our attention.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It's like a magician...

They want us to look at the wrong hand. Sounds like a distraction.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The whole missile thing could very well be a distraction or....
PTB themselves could be confused. I'm not telling they don't know what it is, I mean they may be confused about what exactly should be told to the public. There may be surprises for them too as well as for us...
Don't forget we share the same reality.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
RTAmerica did a report on it.

And FOX

Here's the bottom line. If it was a plane then it would have been a simple matter for someone OFFICIAL to step forward to say so. Regardless of whether it was a plane or a missile what scares me is that no one has come forward with any explanation. This just isn't looking too good.
edit on 10-11-2010 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
They interview an "expert" in the street...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
All you need to know is in this video ( edit to add its not mine )( another edit to add , that I am referring to the pictures not his or hers rude description of the many people who still believe it was a missile.)

edit on 10-11-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Most probably a jet aircraft contrail. Here's a similar one which turned out to be nothing but an aircraft contrail (Not a missile) that looks strikingly similar to the one under discussion. This is the Dec 31st 2009 contrail, off the coast of San Clemente, Orange County, California, not the Nov 8th CBS one.....

More...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join