It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I've lurked here for over a year now so know you are a respected member and poster (and ruthless debunker...) so what I say is with the utmost respect. I am truly annoyed with your "it's a plane" stance. I've seen all the pictures/videos you have posted for comparison and honestly NONE of them are even close. Either the trails do not match at all or the angle in which we are viewing (over mountains) does NOT match what we are seeing in last nights videos. All of that aside, I think the real point of this "plane" argument is why in the world wouldn't the government have come out with an official statement saying it is just a plane? "Done deal, nothing to see here, go back to your daily lives." We on the other hand would all still be here and you could continue grasping at the "it's a plane straw" and have the Gov. backing you up. Can you answer that one question? If it is really so easy why is that not the official meme yet?

I have to say early on I was a big fan of yours. No non-sense, break things down and analyze. But as of late you seem to really be towing the "company" line. Again, no disrespect. I am in no place to question ones integrity, but it really seems like a lot of us here are missing the point. When has the government ever gone this long without at least some half cocked attempt at sweeping something under the rug? How many "conspiracies" have gone this long in the public eye with an open-ended conclusion?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by woogleuk

Civilian launch? From the ocean? What civilians have this capability?

It was either our military or some other country's.

edit on 9-11-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

sea launch

www.sea-launch.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Why, I FEEEEEELLLLL SOOOOO SAFE Knowing that our “top military experts” don’t know where it came from, who shot it and what type of warhead was one it…..gee…..what is it we PAY these IDOITS to do???

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

No worries. I also hope there were no injuries. If it was an accident I'm sure they
would have blown it up in flight before it got anywhere.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

No.

That flight arrived at 6:42 PM MST at Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl.
flightaware.com...

At 8:00 PM Eastern time it was 37,000 feet over Catalina Island.
flightaware.com...

edit on 11/9/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
How About the North Koreans with an old quite diesel sub ans a missile that whet array?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would believe it wasa civilian launch more then it was just some plane... It was not foreign NAVY confirmed that and if some guy was out there setting off a rocket FAA reported no one told them that. They would of got taken down by coast guard BUT HELL it's more believable then just a plane.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Very Very weird, if every beginning has an end and their has been no ending reported on earth. Maybe it was going for something in space? weird but just thinking

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
This is FEAR MONGERING!!!

It's probably a dud but all it is is a dirty news story that is going to cause more stress and anxiety on 300 million americans for a while until some lame excuse statement comes out.

I think you over estimate the public. I highly doubt many are even remotely interested in this story. The public has been inundated with (so has ats alas) sensationalized stories. They may have a water cooler moment on it, but that will be it. This story will be dead tomorrow if nothing more comes out. Which is what will most likely happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Could be a secret military rocket with a satellite going into space and a traffic camera guy got the shot of a lifetime blowing the cover....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Could be a secret military rocket with a satellite going into space and a traffic camera guy got the shot of a lifetime blowing the cover....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

The chinese managed to sneak a submarine right up to a carrier once during an exercise.

What makes you think they cant do that again.

My moneys on China.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

Maybe one of either of these:

1.The military knows full well what happened, but they know to show confusion is ultimately harmful and embarassing to the administration.
2. The military is being told to keep this threat secret and benign sounding, but insiders there are acting confused as a way to alert the public or other NGOs that something really is happening, but they are not able to say it yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025
Why, I FEEEEEELLLLL SOOOOO SAFE Knowing that our “top military experts” don’t know where it came from, who shot it and what type of warhead was one it…..gee…..what is it we PAY these IDOITS to do???

AGREE!

50% of your taxes go to DEFENCE EVERY YEAR!

FOR WHAT!

Then again..... If the US Govt can't stop illegals crossing the border.....

They are quiet because if it is not US, it is IRAELLI (they say nothing whatever Israel does - see liberty threads).
No other country has a more pressing agenda for conflict.
they want blame and uncertainty cast upon the US military intentions.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is NO air Plane,, this is Powefull missle or rocket!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
for arguments sake ro curiousity here is the recent seismic activity in the us, ALL OF THEM in south west USA.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is amazing. I log into ATS to see what's being said about the mysterious missle and find 65 pages. Wow!

Anyway, pardon me for not reading through every post in this thread. I just have one question that's been on my mind regarding this "incident". Where did the missle come down? I've heard no discussion in the various news media about any effort on the part of NORAD, or any other government agency to ascertain the point of launch, or where it landed. It's also strange that there are only 2 videos of this. That part of California has millions of people with video cameras and the event lasted for a relatively long time. The meteor that zipped over Wisconsin and landed in the farm field last year lasted less than 15 seconds, yet there were several different videos of it on the news and on Youtube. Are Californian's so busy that they never look up?
-CWM

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
its obviously a stealth submarine from a foreign nation prob china and they are showing us they can kill us if they want.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Cant this Mysterious contrail, be from a USO? A ufo flying into space from the underwater?

just a theory.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Actually there are far more in Alaska than the South West, and anyway that area of the south west is where they normally are so nothing strange about that.

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join