It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Well before you can even scratch the surface in identifying what this is, we all have to agree on what it is. Not to be disrespectful to other members, but its not a commercial plane. Just by looking at the contrail you can see that. Not the position of the contrail but the way it dispersed. Sure its logical and what the frail at heart would rather see I suppose.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Do you people really think it was an aircraft? For real... DISINFO AT ITS BEST.
When a missle is in flight when veiw from the rear you can sometimes see the burner at almost any altitude. Look at the video.. I don't even need to look at it again. No doubt it was a missile. It actually looked like a scud type missile. I would suggest it was way above top secret test with a space based weapon. We will never no because they don't want us to know. Black ops all over it. Tomorrow it will be off the news and out of the light. Move along people nothing to see here.

Missle test space based weapons period.

We launched a top secret satilite just recently. We just got it on the line doing functionality testing and now were are ready to test.

This was a test pure and simple. China is doing alot of satilite tracking and chasing and we need to be able to take out the mini attack sat's without getting caught.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have read every page of this thread and commented a few times. I'm no expert, just an observer. There is NO WAY that this is anything but a missile or rocket. My only question is why are TPTB trying to cover this up. I think everyone should be prepared for whatever is coming next. Anyone with any common sense can watch the video and can see exactly what it was, A MISSILE!
TPTB took the road that I thought they would take and try to explain it away. It doesn't work with me because I am awake! Wake up Sheeple!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Perhaps this event did not happen on the day it was reported to happen? Maybe the source is wonky and is pulling all of our legs. That sure would explain why no other video has surfaced, why the Government is at a loss to explain it. Because nothing happened on that day.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Lost track back at page 42.....so if this gem of a document was posted already...my apologies. 164.214.12.45... This is a weekly maritime advisory for military exercises and missile launches. Page 55 addresses the same vicinity as the one being talked about...however I could not match the dates. If anything it can be used as future reference for the occasional, questionable missile sighting.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Is there any evidence for it being a flight from Hawaii to Phoenix?
Maybe a flight schedule?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Just had a totally off-the-wall discussion about this with my neighbour. His suggestion...

Did it actually take pleace where and when it did? Is there any other confirming evidence, other video, eye witnesses? and do you trust the source?

oh, guess he has some relevant points eh? My head is sore.

respects

To me it looks like a very large firecracker. It's a flipping hoax, I tell you! There was one source for the story and everyone ran with it without rechecking or asking any real questions. There's a lesson here, folks.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
its not a commercial plane. Just by looking at the contrail you can see that. Not the position of the contrail but the way it dispersed.
Please explain what it is about the way the contrail disperses that leads you to believe it's not from a commercial plane?

I've seen contrails disperse in many different ways, sometimes even on the same contrail, as the plane passed through different atmospheric conditions.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

But if you compare the lighting of our trail to the lighting of the trails you linked to they're not lit the same.

I disagree about a vertical trail getting brighter. The sun is still behind it. It sure would be helpful if we could've seen the entire flight path of this thing, whatever is was.

Well, Phage hasn't replied in a while. That could explain why. lol!

link   
I can't believe that here we are, 24 hours later, and we are still getting people suggesting this is a plane.

For those who are making this statement: WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?

You obviously must be here to distribute false information -- to keep pushing that this is a plane when it is undeniably a rocket/missile.

Are you working for Soros? The Military? The NSA? CIA? Who!?

I find it hard to believe that so many people are delusional enough to insist this is a plane. So there must be some other element at work here -- propaganda.

I think I speak for the others on this thread who, like myself, have seen countless numbers of rocket/missile/space launches and find this thread to be frustrating as hell to see so many people continue to insist in something that is just not possible.

Don't get me wrong, I dont think the "Plane" people to be psychotic. But I firmly believe that if you are not mentally challenged in some way that you are under the control of a third party who is directing you to suggest this is a plane.

How is that for a conspiracy theory?

link   
I can't believe that here we are, 24 hours later, and we are still getting people suggesting this is a plane.

For those who are making this statement: WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?

You obviously must be here to distribute false information -- to keep pushing that this is a plane when it is undeniably a rocket/missile.

Are you working for Soros? The Military? The NSA? CIA? Who!?

I find it hard to believe that so many people are delusional enough to insist this is a plane. So there must be some other element at work here -- propaganda.

I think I speak for the others on this thread who, like myself, have seen countless numbers of rocket/missile/space launches and find this thread to be frustrating as hell to see so many people continue to insist in something that is just not possible.

Don't get me wrong, I dont think the "Plane" people to be psychotic. But I firmly believe that if you are not mentally challenged in some way that you are under the control of a third party who is directing you to suggest this is a plane.

How is that for a conspiracy theory?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SacrificeCertainty
Is there any evidence for it being a flight from Hawaii to Phoenix?
Maybe a flight schedule?
Yes

blog.bahneman.com...

I did a lot of extrapolation of what flights could be at the right position (off the coast) at the right altitude (for contrail formation) and came down to two possibilities: UPS flight 902 (UPS902) or US Airways flight 808 (AWE808).

It could have been either flight and authorities have said there were a number of flights in that area at that time.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Honestly,

I can't believe this thread has over 100 pages and is flagged almost 300 times. That is too much reading for me,

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

well without making my reply a science report with graphs and images and me wasting my time trying to teach things to people that have already made their minds up I would suggest just to look outside on a clear day and look at the contrails that occur with commercial jet ENGINES, hence jet engines, and then compare it with the mystery missile video.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Fox news just got a statement from the Pentagon, they are still looking into it.
If the Pentagon is still investigating this RIGHT NOW, they should have been able to figure out if it was a plane.
They did say, that none of their missiles are missing.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Didn't they also just say that they can't rule out something top secret?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynned

To me it looks like a very large firecracker. It's a flipping hoax, I tell you! There was one source for the story and everyone ran with it without rechecking or asking any real questions. There's a lesson here, folks.
The source is the CBS Television affiliate, KCBS. The footage was filmed from their news helicopter.

It isn't like we are dealing with the Weekly World News here.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Obviously its not a plane, and obviously it was not launch by the US milatary, navy and etc, and obviously it wasn't launch by an enemy or else it would have hit the US soil. Which only leaves out, other beings launched it. Other beings meaning those who are from the sky. And most likely its a message sent to the rulers of this world.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dneudecker
reply to post by snowspirit

Didn't they also just say that they can't rule out something top secret?

that is funny..

A top secret missile launch off the coast of LA at sunset.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
I would suggest just to look outside on a clear day and look at the contrails that occur with commercial jet ENGINES, hence jet engines, and then compare it with the mystery missile video.
But this happened at dusk, not during the day, so the dusk conditions help create this illusion apparently.

Also, nobody claims this happens every day, so looking up on a typical day and not seeing the same thing at best would only prove this contrail might be a little unusual, not that it's not from a plane. The last time it was documented was December 31 2009 so if it only happens once every 10-11 months when the conditions are right, you're not going to see it every day, and you don't, however we did see it less dramatically again the next day, same time, same location, as seen here:

www.youtube.com...

So do you think that's another missile launch, or a contrail?

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join