It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

there was an excuse thread started earlier which got shut down!.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks

rich
edit on 13-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

Thats pants, i would have been very interested in reading some of those excuses.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
the first excuse was that maybe he had been set up and lied to to discredit him!.

Ah yes. He wasn't wrong, he was the victim of a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
gonna go outside and see if i can spot them

got a good 2h left of sun,

happy huntin

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

the first excuse was that maybe he had been set up and lied to to discredit him!.

Ah yes. He wasn't wrong, he was the victim of a conspiracy.

You know I was thinking about that, he supposedly got the info they were gonna come today from an alien being from other planet through channeling.. what if that Alien was a kid from that planet and just wanted to play him a prank? That's an intergalactic-planetary OWNAGE..lol he got him good, now The retired officer's life is over, people will remember him for this..

I know if an Alien contacted me through "channeling", and asked me when we were gonna go visit them, I would do the same thing and just threw some close date, LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

He did say something about a possible delay, which is a great tactic to save some face and time to sell more books if nothing else...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enter Ruin
The retired officer's life is over, people will remember him for this..

Unfortunately, I don't think that is the case. People will believe his excuses and equivocation.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

He did say something about a possible delay, which is a great tactic to save some face and time to sell more books if nothing else...

i think we call that one the safety net manoeuvre !!!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

If it was a lie since the begging then he's really stupid, why not give a date that isn't so close to his book coming out?

If it's true (I'm still hopeful it is), then all there is left to do is wait 'til they appear. We'll see before this year ends... that is if a nuclear weapon isn't shot to us (Baba Vanga)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Although most of us it seems believe the guy is just another Blossom G. trying to sell his book, but because of the incredibly short timeline between his announcement concerning the mass appearance of UFO's and the given date of Oct.13th as the day (or night), perhaps he really does believe he received a warning message from a race of ET's. Perhaps he receives so many messages from these beings that he sometimes gets them mixed up and he was meant to warn us about the 28,000 mile flyby of an asteroid the size of a double-decker bus that will reach its closest proximity to Earth around sometime today. To me that seems a little too close for comfort, and now that NASA is telling us they have no more funds for asteroid watching, we could all be in deep doo doo. Not that can do anything to prevent a hit anyway. Even though I don't expect the predicted appearance of ufo's to take place today, I'll still be a little disappointed when the day is over.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

and maybe.. just maybe hes a total conman trying to sell books with sensationalism just like the rest of the charlatans in this field....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All these disclosure dates and predictions are made to create idiots out of all of the conspiracy theorists and to boost doubt in the skeptics mind.

Never follow a date, its all disinformation. Just wait until you see it with your own eyes, who cares about a date? Everything is inevitable.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
Although most of us it seems believe the guy is just another Blossom G. trying to sell his book, but because of the incredibly short timeline between his announcement concerning the mass appearance of UFO's and the given date of Oct.13th as the day (or night), perhaps he really does believe he received a warning message from a race of ET's. Perhaps he receives so many messages from these beings that he sometimes gets them mixed up and he was meant to warn us about the 28,000 mile flyby of an asteroid the size of a double-decker bus that will reach its closest proximity to Earth around sometime today. To me that seems a little too close for comfort, and now that NASA is telling us they have no more funds for asteroid watching, we could all be in deep doo doo. Not that can do anything to prevent a hit anyway. Even though I don't expect the predicted appearance of ufo's to take place today, I'll still be a little disappointed when the day is over.

Let me tell you something, if aliens indeed show up today or before this year ends, I will buy his book and make it my bible, if not then... meh

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Bkrmn

and maybe.. just maybe hes a total conman trying to sell books with sensationalism just like the rest of the charlatans in this field....

thanks

rich

OR maybe he was a government agent payed since the beginning to misinform and shatter the big momentum and media coverage UFOs were having lately by releasing a book filled with nonsense. The government is darker than your brain can imagine.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Bkrmn

thanks

rich

I suppose there is the chance that he actually believed that he was in contact with ET through channelling. But people saying its not about money because the prediction was around the corner, have to realise that he would also make money from interviews,confrences etc. Also, he stated that it might not happen on the 13th, but def by the end of the year, so that gives him more time to make some cash.

Its a shame because he has a decent backround, and this only makes it worse when it comes to militery/government witnesess, but you never know their true agenda.

And to be honest, i am getting sick and tired with all the crap that comes with the ufo subject. Too many people believing everything they see and read. Too many people out to make a quick buck on the gullible.

While i believe that there is more to the ufo subject than meets the eye, im gonna take the stance of "i will belive it when i see it" and so should everyone else that is into the subject.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

reply to post by Bkrmn

thanks

rich

I have seen them, thats why I believe

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Seriously, this man should be tarred, feathered and deported to a remote island via a rubber dinghy.

I wish all these loonies would just back the hell off and stop making ufology look like a joke.

Any potentially good evidence these days, just gets lost in a myriad of hoaxing crap.

I pray that an alien space ship does arrive, and it be at Stanley A. Fulham's home in the dead of night, bringing with it a queue of aliens each wanting to stick a probe in his A$$ !

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red_xiI pray that an alien space ship does arrive, and it be at Stanley A. Fulham's home in the dead of night, bringing with it a queue of aliens each wanting to stick a probe in his A$$ !

if that happens, that would make him right

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Red_xi

Sideways!! You should read what some pratt in the PROJECT BLACK SWAN - BEWARE thread just posted. Im sick of all this BS as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You guys just don't understand! He HAS to charge an arm and a leg for this book because he paid dearly for the channeler.

ETA: hence the 7000 references to paypal

I'm 99.99% certain he used this guy, another Canadian : Rik Thurstan and his prices are astronomical!

One Question ($17.50)- 2 questions ($26.75)- 3 Questions ($31.75) on anything you choose, situational outcomes, relationships, guides, etc., will be answered. (Excluding health)

In order to write a 350 page book on this guy's information can you imagine the $$ he has wrapped up in one question at a time?
edit on 13/10/2010 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join