It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

We get it, dude. It's the whole "It's going to happen TODAY...or maybe tomorrow...for sure by summer of next year...BUT IT WILL HAPPEN!"
A convenient out.

Have you tried /facefisting?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, I will stay in on new year's eve and watch for this revelation.
I'm sat here shivering in the cold watching for the... what was that?

Just a red-eye heading west.
It could just be a bit of B.S but I find it difficult to... what was that?
Just an owl resettling for the evening.

Thank you for relating that the prediction could be at the end of the
year. With that, I'll go indoors and get something warm inside me.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's a bit like looking for WMD's innit? "they're not under the table" etc.......

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You may want to take a look at latest threads regarding ufo's. Twitter and chinease village?
How fitting that no news apart from chile?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I predict the world will end today...or maybe in 2 trillion of years.

very accurate isn't it?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I know exactly what happened to this UFO fleet, and Blossom Goodchild's extraterrestrial friends as well:

The creature stirred in his sickly broiling vapour, and at that very moment the words, 'I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle' drifted across the conference table.

Unfortunately, in the Vl'hurg tongue this was the most dreadful insult imaginable, and there was nothing for it but to wage terrible war for centuries.

Eventually, of course, after their galaxy had been decimated over a few thousand years, it was realised that the whole thing had been a ghastly mistake, and so the two opposing battle fleets settled their few remaining differences in order to launch a joint attack on our own galaxy---now positively identified as the source of the offending remark.

For thousands more years the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across---which happened to be Earth---where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.

Those who study the complex interplay of cause and effect in the history of the universe say that this sort of thing is going on all the time, but that we are powerless to prevent it.

'It's just life,' they say.

... From The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, Chapter 31

Here's a partial quote from the book: The Vl'hurgs
edit on 13-10-2010 by OuttaHere because: Added link

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nothing has happened from what i know so far...i bet theres something going on though, but theyre covering it up with that miner rescue...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Most people here would certainly like to believe something would happen and may one day happen. But the sheer ease at how many have accepted this claim as a prophecy, and with the conviction they have, makes me worried how far some have gone with this interest. I hate to say it because I've been accused of this before, but some of you guys want to believe so bad that somewhere along the way you've sold away simple common sense. It upsets me to read these comments

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
People are going crazy on Twitter about the UFO in NYC. If you go to Twitter and put UFO in search box, people from all over the place are talking about it. I don't know if this counts as a 'worldwide UFO sighting' but it's certainly massive, and people are talking about. Articles in major syndicated papers like the Huffington Post. People are saying they are balloons, and that could very well be true, but, it's very coincidental that high-strung New Yorkers would get so worked up about something that could be easily explained. I mean, they must see balloons all the time - why were these so different? If it's a coincidence it's a crazy one.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It's not all bad news folks!

I just got a call from this guy - he's changed his prediction of the alien air show to sometime between today and November 10, 2088.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
They are here! I am the only human with good enough eyesight to see them though. Microscopic beings they are. Spaceships, spaceships everywhere....it is glorious! My word, we are entering into a new age here people. Finally the truth has been unleashed. I for one am going to use this opportunity to love my fellow man and spread peace throughout the land. I love you all. Rejoice with me.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

That is also very hilarious too. That should be a standard response to most of the posts on ATS.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
HA! Maybe he got confused and the actual date is 10/10/13. I mean really, you know that speech barrier with enlightened beings can get confusing.....

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929 People are saying they are balloons, and that could very well be true, but, it's very coincidental that high-strung New Yorkers would get so worked up about something that could be easily explained. I mean, they must see balloons all the time - why were these so different? If it's a coincidence it's a crazy one.

New Yorkers committed suicide over HG Wells "War of the Worlds" Martian Invasion when Orson Welles broadcast it as a news program

But what a KEWL Idea... just hire some balloon companies in major cities to release UFO shaped balloons all on the same day that you predict mass sightings... have a few people call the tabloids excitedly and VOILA Instant world wide chaos

Wonder why no one thought of that yet

HEY I claim copyright

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The aliens are already here, they are just driving ships that are this big

|  |
| |
| |
| |

Also, only I can see and talk to them.
They tell me they're mothership ran out of gas.
they will be back in about 105 years.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Daecollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

Let's go to the videotape! Here it is, October 13th and we have another failure at predicting. 27 pages for a failed thread. Typical for ATS Aliens and UFOs gullible members. Prophecies are guaranteed to not happen. Nostradamus is the best example of a failed prophet except that he didn't say he was prophecising, he was just bringing his POV to the time's latest news.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Question:

"Did people actually commit suicide when the War of the Worlds radio broadcast came out because they thought that this was actually happening?"

An Answer

(by anonymous on January 14th, 2007)

No, the newspapers overexaggerated the situation. People did try to leave cities, hide, and arm themselves though. The way the story was told made it seem like a real broadcast, there were news bulletins, poeple who played experts, and witnesses who spoke on the broadcast.

www.answerbag.com...

"Read more: Did people actually commit suicide when the War of the Worlds radio broadcast came out because they thought that this was actually happening?" | Answerbag www.answerbag.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couldn't help it, I was ignorant of the exact details of the events of that evening, RE: "suicides", so I had to check for myself, veracity of such claims.

I like to start with the facts, before proceeding to alter them....

Oh, and a second source:

Some researchers now doubt the estimate of nearly one million hysterical listeners. And early reports of deaths from stampedes, traffic deaths, and suicides were false. Nevertheless, many were clearly frightened.

www.livescience.com...

However, there's no telling how people TODAY might respond.....not from what we sometimes see; some people are capable of reacting in very strange and off-the-wall ways......
edit on 13 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Note, source.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Daecollo

Nooooo. Only I can see them. Ur lying
2nd line.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The UFO display did happen, just a couple of Realities over from us which is where the OP should go and hide.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am currently visiting Asia, and last night, for what it's worth, I awoke to my room being filled with the reflection of green lightning. I say green, because it was literally lighting up neon green....not the typical white we associate with regular lightning. I was still groggy, thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I stared at the window to watch for more...every 30 seconds or so, more green flashes of light. I laid there, contemplating whether to go look, because I heard no thunder, and I heard no rain. Finally, I got up and walked around to various windows. Not a cloud in the sky. It should be noted that I've NEVER seen neon green lightning before, or the reflection of it, that is. Lighting always lights up the windows in pure white, especially since the curtains here are all white.

I will say that I did not bother going outside, nor did I see anything out the windows. I was tired and not properly dressed to walk outside, nor did I see anything that excited my curiosity enough to want to get dressed to walk outside and look. But I know I did sit and watch the neon green lighting reflections from my bed for about 5 minutes. Whatever it was only lasted a few minutes, and I suppose I knew that once it stopped, it was gone. Maybe it WAS my eyes....maybe it wasn't....but I've never seen green lighting before, regardless.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join