It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'm in London, the New Jerusalem and it is overcast here but I'm sure if something were to happen it would be visible. There is still the whole day to go unless you are in an earlier time zone so don't count your chicks before they hatch...just saying is all. I don't think Stan Fulham would have made this prediction whimsically given his access to the privy, let's just wait and see... remember the 10/10/10 footage didn’t come in until it was dark!

Always the optimist.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

DirtyGirl.....

So what's Stan the serial pest gonna say to the 43,000 old souls he channelled when nothing happens?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
My 9 year old this morning when I told him about the book said "Can I stay home from school and watch?"

he was a bit miffed that I said no....

Perhaps October 13th is the equivalent of April Fools Day in 'Old Souls' land?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
It isn't even about who is right or who is wrong and who can get one over on the other for me. It is more about being open to the possibility of the extraordinary taking place in a currently mundane and ordinary life. Just being open to the possibility may be according to some childish or foolish but to entertain such a possibility allows the mind to wonder off into amazing possibilities and probabilities of "what if". The reality of such an event would probably be a lot different to the way it plays out in our minds but to just think of something entering our reality from another poses a lot of inner changing questions... at least so, my philosophical mind likes to think!

Always the optimist.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Were all optimistic and we all want something to happen, it just gets on my t*ts when people blatently make stuff up to sell a book. I'm sorry but it's a load of rubbish. You can all tell me, 'i told you so', if im wrong but i will be on here tomorrow to here you all NOT surprised that nothing happened.

Im not a sceptic at all, I'm just sure a random alien race won't turn up to tell us a lie about too much carbon dioxide in our atmosphere. Mainly because im pretty certain we would have heard something about this already. We already here about oil and water shortages so nobody will be worried about scaring anybody. Its the end of the world on 21/12/2012 you know lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Aahaahahahah. Just found it, now i think about it it is an strange video.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention -- but the Transcendors confirm it will nonetheless occur in 2010. Quoting the author, the event will "occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever."

Its easy to say there are no absolutes...but that is not the truth. Absolutes do exist...they're just too frequent victims of moral relativism and con artists.

The 13th is over for me too..so its not a world wide phenomena anyway. I am compelled to assume, by past experience and a skeptical mind, that if they plan to only hover over principle northern hemisphere cities..its more likely that NORAD has placed holographic emmitters in those locations than it is a real alien invasion.

Rosha

edit on 13-10-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

to quote the great obi wan kenobi "only a sith deals in absolutes" .

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

DirtyGirl.....

So what's Stan the serial pest gonna say to the 43,000 old souls he channelled when nothing happens?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

"serial pest" that's hilarious.
Nothing happening in CST so far. Getting ready to leave for work in about 30 min. Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

MrOrange82.....

That video shows a bunch of people standing in some smoke.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hey wait a minute . . . there’s still hope, maybe the aliens will be invisible.
That’s why we can’t see them . . . there technology is so awesome they are hovering over DC unseen!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

MrOrange82.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Honestly did you think i took that video serious?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrOrange82

Honestly did you think i took that video serious?

MrOrange82.....

Sorry..... I'll just
myself for a while for being stupid!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Been keeping an eye on the sky over Sheffield since early morning! Have seen nothing other than clouds and the occasional bird...wait a minute now a plane. Will keep checking.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
well if not today than sometime this year. So the wonderment is still not lost.
Just wondering if any one has read his book and what else has he said?

edit on 13-10-2010 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

Well, I do have some serious doubts about the whole global warming thing so it should be simple enough to accept that I doubt that ET would be taken in by the same political tomfoolery. But that being said, I can't really rule the former out entirely so I can't dismiss the latter.

Personally, I would tend to think that if there is a real problem that an alien race would be concerned with, it is in our anger management issues and thermo-nuclear toy-box assortment.

And it should also be noted that... if someday there is a genuine, official disclosure or a mess of big ships hovering over big cities with media coverage on all channels, we might do well to think twice before believing what we see. As a society, we are ripe... maybe over-ripe for being duped on this subject.

We want to be rescued from ourselves. It wouldn't be a far stretch to imagine big brother giving us just what we want in order to get just what he wants.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

In my country less than 1.5 hours to go, it's not looking good for the Myth at moment.

I'm going to make an even Bolder Prodiction.... Nothing Happens
Put that in your Book.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Is contact going to happen today, probably not but we should all be thinking about the following when it finally does;

WHEN CONTACT HAPPENS WHAT WILL BE OUR REACTION
We know that contact with alien species will happen but what can we expect some of our reactions to be and how should we think about it! Each one of us will experience some if not all of the following. To truly understand, we must confront and question many of the prevailing assumptions and tendencies regarding the possibility and the reality of Contact. These include:

denial;
hopeful expectation;
misinterpreting the evidence to affirm our beliefs;
wanting and expecting salvation from the “visitors”;
believing that ET technology will save us;
feeling hopeless and submissive to what we assume is a superior force;
demanding government disclosure but not ET disclosure;
condemning human leaders and institutions while maintaining unquestioned acceptance of the “visitors”;
assuming that because they have not attacked or invaded us, they must be here for our good;
assuming that advanced technology equals advanced ethics and spirituality;
believing that this phenomenon is a mystery when in fact it is a comprehensible event;
believing that ETs in some way have claim to humanity and to this planet;
and believing that humanity is irredeemable and cannot make it on its own.
Our spirituality can be used against us and the aliens may attempt to play on this attribute to get us to conform to their wishes. More on this at a later date!
www.educatinghumanity.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It's really cloudy and might rain where I live. Also, I checked the news and it's going to raining in alot of major cities today.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
I don't think Stan Fulham would have made this prediction whimsically given his access to the privy, let's just wait and see... remember the 10/10/10 footage didn’t come in until it was dark!

What bearing would Stan Fulham's access to the toilet have on this?
Has he taken up reading the turd papers instead of tea leaves?

Privy - (noun) a toilet, especially in a very small building in the garden of a house

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join