It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Not that we would know anything even if it 'was' true because all news channels seem to be obsessed with Chile! I know it's an amazing day for the miners but honestly, is there NOTHING else in the world to report on?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Not that we would know anything even if it 'was' true because all news channels seem to be obsessed with Chile! I know it's an amazing day for the miners but honestly, is there NOTHING else in the world to report on?

Haha, don't worry, im pretty sure a giant spaceship from another planet appearing above all the worlds major cities simultaneously would be breaking news.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
What if the miners were not trapped in a mine but had tunnelled into a buried mothership and were being probed for 66 days.

They are going to have a hard time explaining all those rectal probing injuries to the loved ones!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Nothing in Russia either. No giant pyramids or anything like that.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Beginning tomorrow, believers can select from one of the convenient excuses below:

- Predictor got the date wrong because the aliens use a different calendar
- the event DID happen but the NWO covered up all media reporting
- The aliens channeled him last night and said "we're not ready!"
- Turns out this is just a viral campaign-attempt to promote Skyline

edit on 13-10-2010 by TXRabbit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
OMG OMG large ufo over Sydney now, Fox News channel.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Oh sorry, it was the tenth Miner to be pulled out in Chile, the Bolivian called Ufoover Sydney.

Well its now the 14th so unless Australia is unimportant to ET then I guess the cleaner at Norad has just made his first and hopefully last mistake.
edit on 13-10-2010 by MisterBurns because: Bi Polar

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

hmm, i knew australia was in a different time zone but didn't actually realize it had just turned april there today!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
What if the miners were not trapped in a mine but had tunnelled into a buried mothership and were being probed for 66 days.

They are going to have a hard time explaining all those rectal probing injuries to the loved ones!

Oi! You know the rules fella...What happened in the mine, stays in the mine

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns

hmm, a rather sick michael jackson joke came to mind after this!

thanks

rich
edit on 13-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
OH OH OH I KNOW I KNOW!!!! The Mine was one of the Portals the Agency was talking about in that other thread!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow most people need to learn to read

He said from the 13th to the end of the year but will happen this year
/facepalm

Now me personally doesnt think it will happen
Remember last year around this time Pete Peterson?
----

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
There sure are going to be a serious amount of people wanting their money back for that shi**y book he released. Thankfully i am no mug and i did not buy it.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
There sure are going to be a serious amount of people wanting their money back for that shi**y book he released. Thankfully i am no mug and i did not buy it.

that book will probably be extremely cheap tomorrow........

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Aliens pushing the global warming myths? Come on are you serious?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
Wow most people need to learn to read

He said from the 13th to the end of the year but will happen this year
/facepalm

Now me personally doesnt think it will happen
Remember last year around this time Pete Peterson?
----

Then it must be true!! I'm a believer but i don't believe this crap.

The aliens rung him up and said, sorry pal we can't give you an official date because we are majorly busy in October so we won't commit, let's say october to the end of the year, is that good for you? We won't tell the president of any countries or anyone of any major importance, we will tell you to help plug your book! Hows that sound. He said well thats just swell, you are mighty kind for helping me plug my book, I'll tell the world now, take care now, those ships of yours look mighty dangerous.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
OMG! Guys! LOOK WHAT JUST APPEARED IN ALABAMA! IT'S A BIG ONE!

disclosure!?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

This will absolutely happen. Most likely it's that choice about "us not being ready".

Are we supposed to now just sit and wait until the end of the year? Ever heard the expression "Fee beer tomorrow!"? Tomorrow never comes.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It will make it extremely difficult in the future to make a case/argument on the basis of individuals associated with the military and government, who claim some 'inner' knowledge regarding UFOs and ET.s Although not entirely comparable, this book and others in the future like it, have just killed the Disclosure Project.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Read the article it says from oct 13 - the end of the year

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join