It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I for one do not place the same value on animal life as I do human life. I was brought up on a farm. And we were taught to treat a captive animal with the utmost respect. He is your property and he hasn't the ability to care for himself without you. So you treat him well.

I grew up hunting. If we wounded an animal it was our obligation to track it and put it out of it's misery. It was going to feed my family so it did not deserve to suffer.

I recall a time when I was 10. We had a litter of puppies. Every single puppy had a pulmonary defect that was reasonably common and had a 99% mortality rate. We were big farmers but didn't live wealthy. My father instructed me to take the 8 puppies in the garden and knock in their skulls with a hammer and bury them. So they wouldn't have to suffer for 5 days suffocating from this defect. His logic on the hammer was a puupy wasn't worth wasting a bullet on. Needless to say I used the 22, the hammer didn't work for me. But I put the pups out of their misery and buried them. The vet's reccomendation was for us to handle it ourselves because uthanizing them would be expensive.

I couldn't get the video to pull up. Drowning is a terribly way to die, very unhumane. Filming it shows a degree of mental illness.

I can understand people not putting animal life on balance with human life. I can even understand them as viewing animals as property to do with as they will. The laws defines animals as property. I understand people have different opinons on humane death. I think this action says a lot about the lack of humanity in the people involved. And while I obviously view them as sick individuals. I think that there ar emore worthy uses for our law enforcements time than to pursue them.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Danna

Has anyone out there ever heard of neutering????????

NEUTER AND SPAY ALL YOUR DOGS AND CATS.

And mods please do not uncapitlze the above, this message needs to get out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82747db89c30.jpg[/atsimg]

If you decide to become a pet owner, be a responsible adult. Spay and neuter your pet.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

No words can express how sad that makes me feel

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is absolutely abhorrent. I can't believe people are so sick in the head that they succumb to such idiotic behaviour. I feel horrid for those poor little puppies. I would have taken a few of them.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
this is just horrible....its almost like she was enjoying it throwing them out there one at a time...i mean if she didn't enjoy it she would have tossed the bucket out there and took off.....that is some sick stuff....so how long until this sick girl finds some poor little defenseless baby and throws that into the river....i'd like to have all the details before i draw anymore conclusions...but this really makes me want to puke....could have been her parents making her do it as punishment or something and filming it to remind her later on...who knows but doesn't change the fact that these puppies couldn't even defend themselves....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Danna

Has anyone out there ever heard of neutering????????

NEUTER AND SPAY ALL YOUR DOGS AND CATS.

And mods please do not uncapitlze the above, this message needs to get out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82747db89c30.jpg[/atsimg]

If you decide to become a pet owner, be a responsible adult. Spay and neuter your pet.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

Or at least if the cat has to die send them to Thailand

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c3cbba7b2a4.jpg[/atsimg]

At least there they are used to feed starving people which is good

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You know, I really hate anything to do with animal abuse and it is discouraging to hear this kind of stuff.

About the neutering and spaying your pets, sure that works, but the majority of these puppies are coming from puppy mills/strays, not people breeding them and spreading pure bred lines.

A pure bred dog is a lot of money and those are the blood lines that should be kept going. Sounds horrible I know, but people just do not care about mutts.

I think real cruelty comes from breeding animals that cannot clean themselves and have trouble breathing because we think they look cute. That to me is the real sick stuff people are made out of.

We also cannot hate people that hurt animals because they do not have the comprehension to think that these are actual living breathing creatures. It shocks me because if you cannot comprehend the fact that there are other peoples minds and feelings on the planet they call you autistic, if you do the same thing with animals and cannot grasp that they thing and have feelings you fit in the 'normal' people of society.

Thats the real disheartening fact here.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Man if i was there that Bit** would of got dropped hard by my right cross then i woulda stomped her face

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
I think the largest amount of cats I've killed was about 1000 or so. Working for a pest control company we had a HUGE epidemic of cats in town. Just too many and most had went feral.

So the city commissioner hired us to kill them and the city garbage workers would dispose of them.

So me and about 10 other employees we set out Liquitox mixed with milk at various places we seen large gatherings of the cats.

about 24 hours later there were dead cats all over the place, all up and down main street we didn't realize just how bad our cat problems had gotten.

Did you ever stop to think that you are killing people's pets also? I had a dog that would run in the back of an apartment building complex. Nice dog, would have never hurt a flee. Actually, he didn't even have any of those.

Anyway, one of you rightous fracks posioned him.

Think about that when you go out putting indiscriminant bowls of milk laced with posion

FRACK you.

Needless to say they passed a city ordinance here that you can't own a pet cat at all for now.

Yeah. Let's punish those who are respectful and responsible because a few aren't?
That's the worst argument I have EVER heard. But, I have heard it a lot lately.

Was glad to finally be rid of them.

I wonder if your post was biased or not?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
On topic.

All I have to say is that there is a way to euthenize and there is a way to be a psycho.

IMO, this girl took the psycho route.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ah CRAP, this video is all I'm going to be thinking about for the rest of the night >.< It's so sinister, just, the cold unconcern, I've never seen it filmed but the girl has got to be a Psychopath.
Psychopathy is one of the things that freaks me out most about people, you can never tell who it might be affecting, or who might hide a heartless chest.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think people that are cruel to animals like this should have the pain they inflict on animals done tenfold to them. This woman should be tied up and thrown into the river to join the puppies. One less @$$hole the better.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

I agree buddy, there are ways to do things to be respectful to animals and something we call 'mother' nature, and there are ways to do things that are heinous.

Unfortunately we think when there is an infestation of animals in a city or town we kill them at any means possible. We forget that we are encroaching on many habitats of animals with out cities/towns.

And we should just be happy other animals do not think the same way because we would have been 'exterminated' a long time ago, as we do nothing but infest and ruin nature around us...

Pred...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cerberus00

Wrong way to think though. They do not understand what they are doing, they are dumb to the fact that animals have feelings.

You understand that and are willing to torture a human being, you need to look at it with empathy rather than revenge.

If the deal is an eye for an eye, everyone would be blind.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relaxfreedom
reply to post by Blaine91555

Read my post...I said it should be dealt with by the appropriate authorities not linch mob !!

Do you always attack people who are agreeing with you? Seems odd. Perhaps less coffee?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cerberus00

I'm not sure that I can agree with that totally. Because I come from a time when it was totally acceptable to put a litter of puppies in a burlap sack and tie a cinder block to it and throw it in the river. (Not that I EVER approved of this practice).

But, at least, IMO that was a little bit less of being psychotic than actually ENJOYING throwing them into the river one by one and giggling about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This makes me so sad and sick to my stomach. Sadly, with all the calls for the girls prosecution, even if she did live in the U.S.... the United States Supreme Court recently ruled that posting videos online of animal cruelty is protected by the First Amendment. In a deplorable ruling regarding "Crush Videos" (an abhorrent practice of video taping women usually in high heels crushing everything from bugs to kittens and puppies for the sexual gratification of the viewer) SCOTUS said that it is a violation of Free Speech to ban the depiction of Animal Cruelty or killing.

The Supreme Court struck down on free-speech grounds Tuesday a federal law that makes it a crime to sell videos or photos of animals being illegally killed or tortured. In a 8-1 ruling, the justices overturned the conviction of a Virginia man who sold dog-fighting videos. Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., speaking for the court, said the First Amendment does not allow the government to criminalize whole categories of speech and expression that are deemed undesirable.

Source: L.A. Times

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I can only hope this girl is found, handcuffed and... thrown into the river. Being handcuffed is the key though. Since these puppies could not swim, she should have the same odds of survival.

This is of course the punishment I advocate on the justice system level. I cannot describe what I would personally do to her without getting my post removed.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
You would think that she would show some remorse. Maybe she did and we just did not see it. Thousands of animals die every minute and nobody has any anger over them. Just because we see this way of putting an animal down, we are angered. That is wrong. Does anyone see my point? What is the difference if they are drowned or injected with poison? They could not be cared for.

Pathetic...

Why not bash their heads in with rocks. I mean, they could not be cared for.

People like you are why I hate humans...

There is a WORLD of difference between euthanasia and blatant cruelty. Stupid people not taking responsibility for their animals and allowing them to breed unhindered, make me irate.

And the fact they recorded it and uploaded it onto the net, proves your entire stance is a fallacy. They did it for the luls.

And I'd take them to iraq and hand them over to tawhid al-jihad or ansar al-sunnah in a second so they could end up the same fate - Video clips on the net for sadistic creeps.

[edit on 31/8/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
Bla, bla, bla.

You're all so sickened and yet the majority of you have no problem with being omnivores. So let's nail the double standards down here. It's okay to kill a fellow species to fill your stomach despite viable vegetative substitutes being readily available to you but it's not okay to kill for the sake of killing alone? Hypocrites. Not all of you but most of you.

Mark my words, the requisite spiritual and social revolutions to remedy the conditions of this world will NEVER take place until we unanimously understand our sickening insanity of Earthlings cannibalizing each other.

I recommend watching the first five minutes of Earthlings - I've yet to meet an omnivore to watch the whole documentary through (Why? Nobody likes to hate themselves for who they truly are):

[edit on 31-8-2010 by rexusdiablos]

Are you [snip] retarded.
Raising and killing animals for food and laughing as you toss live puppies in a river are no where near the same.
Yes I do get upset by the way those animals in slaughter houses get treated.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/3/2010 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join