It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by codefox

Funny you say this goes against feminine nature. When I first found out about this practice in the 70's, the person that sat me down and explained to me why this is just one of those unpleasant but necessary things that goes along with life on a large farm was a sweet little old lady. A lovely little woman named Pearl whos husband owned the farm next door to the ranch. Guess who it was on thier farm who did all of the drowning? That's right, it was Pearl. This may be outside the experience of most of the people here, who have grown up in front of a color television set and eaten thier meat from a microwave, but farmers all over the world (you know, the ones that feed you) would laugh at how sheltered and naive you all are.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverSword
reply to post by stephanies-chase

Perhaps you should go back and read my original post (page 4 I think) You are comparing apples and oranges. "IF" you ever had any experience on a large farm you would "KNOW" that this is necessary, unless every one of your animals were spayed and nuetered, a thing which I say is probably not even close to the norm in eastern europe. The only disturbing thing is it was recorded and put on you-tube.

Can you imagine how soon cats and dogs would outnumber humans if we didn't destroy the excess ones? Stop into your local pound and look at the animals in there. That facility is probably constantly full and every animal in there will be killed via lethal injection within 30 days. That's reality. All of you whiners who don't like that should go to the pound and adopt every animal in there every day or shut your emotionaly charged traps.

This act is totally different to what you are chatting about... we don't go down to the local river to throw puppies into it if we can't afford to look after them... we take them to a dogs home or call the RSPCA to take them away.... well, 99% of us would anyway..... the other 1% would cause cruelty to the animal!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Look to PETA. Their admitted goal is the elimination of all domestic animals from the planet. They have been caught doing stuff like this before.

To the young crowd who may not be aware of this, PETA admitted to all of this in the early 1990's. They don't advertise it, but they don't save animals nor do they want to save animals.

The older people here will likely remember when they were outed after they got caught dumping animals into dumpsters. They claimed they were saving them and when the truth came out, they admitted what their true intentions were. About 1994 I think.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

So how does this work idiot? You just delete posts that don't agree with yours? # you.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Your just like her a diluted little b*tch too weak to take on a human so you go after a tiny innocent little animal. Chicken hearted wimp no I take that back you Human hearted wimp.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

I grew up on Farms and Ranches. Abuse an animal around any of my many relatives who still run them and you would go home badly battered and bruised.

Unfortunately there are Sociopaths on Farms also. Fortunately they are not that common. Sociopaths come in all ages, colors and social classes. The surest sign of a true Sociopath is their abuse of animals and disregard for their welfare. Mass Murderers nearly always have a history of doing things like what was in that tape. That was not normal behavior on a Farm. Sad you even think that.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Let me step a little outside the box on this one. If that river was full of gators or other predators, would it make a difference? Is the girl obligated to find a safe home for the puppies if they were found in a shed or something regardless of cost to her and her family?

Now, I did detect a bit of glee in her voice which I didn't find that savory, but answer those questions for me.

Maybe big brother should step in and censor the internet and hunt down these dastardly criminals........how 'bout that?

Peace

Since I don't think this was an ordinary disposal of baby animals, as many people have had to do and its a lot more common than one thinks, this was filmed, and I have this odd feeling its something a black op might do towards an agenda of more censorship online.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

Not really because well I work on a farm, Never drowned puppies nor any other animal maybe it's a lazy hick thing I dont know, but on the east coast no I've never met another farmer who drowns animals. Once we had to shoot a very sick goat but thats about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Disturbing to say the least. A lack of responsibility at it's utmost. How hard is it to raise a dog? Not very. Is it a means to cull the animal population in the most simplest manner?

We can all see this and say to ourselves "WTF" and question the stability of that person mind and question why she did this very thing. These sorts of things are happening all the time. To us would it be just as easy to do the same to those kinds of people as it was for that girl to do to the puppies? You would do this very thing to say a insect with out question is there a difference?

We are all capable of this, we just don't know it.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Good lord the video has gone viral and internet squad are tracking her down...Although this is a cruel act I surely do not wish to see this girl come to harm...Its better for the authorities to handle this situation

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Good lord the video has gone viral and internet squad are tracking her down...Although this is a cruel act I surely do not wish to see this girl come to harm...Its better for the authorities to handle this situation

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Relaxfreedom

In many States that is a crime. Most I think. If identified she should be turned in to the local authorities.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I grew up on a small farm. Any dog that repeatly attacked chickens were
destroyed. So I am not naive. What this young girl did is atrocious. She even wore gloves. Why? My Mom told me stories of The Depression and how people would drown "newborn kittens and puppies in a bucket" they simply did not have enough food for themselves,let alone animals. I thought in this day and age we've evolved for the better. Lately, it's not only dogs and cats but children. What has happened to us as a race?
Totally Bummed Out,
Witch

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Read my post...I said it should be dealt with by the appropriate authorities not linch mob !!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Why film it why put it online? Why did I even watch that? I must be kind of sick too.

Thank's God some one filmed and put it online, at the least it serves to show us very well what the so called "normal people" can do this days. And the postage can very well lead to her identification also, like what happened last week with the lady that was filmed trashing a lovely cat in the street bin!

You kind of sick?...i think not. Have you any pleasure seeing the movie? I guess not...same as me also.It was a terrible time.
We see it because we are good people, and we can't belive what our eyes are seeing! I my self have see this movie 3 times atm.
- First i was in shock and i was saying..."This is not possible"!
- 2nd time i start to seek for some evidence of CGI or what ever especial effects used to produce this.
- 3rd time, i really belived this was true and just closed the movie crying.

I think some day i will just flee to a desert island in the pacific to live with monkeys, crabs and coconuts. I realy start to be very mad at the human race and it's "inteligence"!!

I also thank's God because i was not there whne the girl was doing this....or i would be in jail atm, for murder her at cold blood!

[edit on 31/8/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ok. First off, who's the sick **** that's filming? Secondly. I hope everyone of those puppies survives, grows up to be big and strong and eats that little bi*** alive, while SHE whimpers. People being able to commit horrendous acts such as this remind me why I really don't want to bring children into this world anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Why are these threads so popular...?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Well as I now contend a young girl from a rural area, listened to stories about how her grand parents use to throw unwanted puppies in the river to prevent them from becoming wild dogs that prey on the elderly human population as I displayed in the article above.

Sorry, but I could give a crap if her great great great great GREAT grandma's mama did it. That doesn't make it right.

People have molested kids since forever, but we still see them getting arrested. I know animals are inferior to humans, i get that humans are top priority. but it wasn't BABIES vs PUPPIES. This was a girl taking a bucket of puppies down to the river and having a good old time laughing it up while chucking them in. You're gonna frigging tell me that's how it's always been? I can't believe this is honestly a debate. I could POSSIBLY understand if she'd killed them...not so maliciously. But this person just threw them like she was trying out for the frigging softball team.

No. Not okay.

Laugh out loud you should see how our bombs drop out of warplanes on top of homes with not only puppy dogs, but children, and little old people in wheelchairs, all to keep you safe so you can moan and groan about a girl throwing puppies into the river, like this, this is going to change the world.

Yeah, it's rotten, yeah it's sad, but really besides emotionally venting, and working your self into a near rabid state yourself what are you accomplishing here, and what does it say about a race of people who care so much for puppies, but not so much for their fellow human?

Too bad people don't put this moral indignation to some kind of constructive and positive use.

If there were really puppy abusers on ATS do you think the rants are going to change their minds about it?

Just saying.

[edit on 31/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

To make people AWARE to what is happening outside of our homes. I showed this video to my 15 yr. old son and friends. They wanted to throw her in the river. I want her prosecuted and to receive help. Maybe she is not in a good enviroment. Unfortunently, I also watched The Cove on Animal Planet. I'm hoping Sept. 1st is better for the Dolphins, Not good at adding links.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by witchof43]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pweagle

that is a great reply.. it amazes me when people say what has happened to the human race considering it is in our nature to destroy things

seems to me that this girl may have a bright future in politics

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join