It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeutronAvenger
reply to post by rexusdiablos

This girl is just a twisted, sick little freak that should get the Saudi "Eye for an Eye" treatment!

Does that mean I get to take a bite out of your ass for every mouthful of ham that you've ever consumed?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
It's easy to point the finger at omnivores when they react to blatant acts of disgusting animal cruelty in a proper way, but by that logic if you are living a modern lifestyle then you too are guilty by extension of many things most you may not even be aware of.

Great point but a weak justification at best. Following your logic and running with the notion even vegetative diets are cruel (i.e. to the plant), trans-humanism is the only way to go. The digestive system and its composite organs will eventually be outmoded by biotechnology whereby nutrition is synthesized locally from within the organism.

Until such a time you're left with a choice of two evils. Continue to eat animals and plants or simply eat plants. You have the choice to pick the lesser of two evils but you have not. You've opted for the greater evil. It's just that simple.

Grab a living head of lettuce and a living Guinea-pig and stick a fork through each. Let me know if you're still disillusioned enough to equate the emotional suffering of an animal with that of the plant.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by rexusdiablos]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination

I have no words for this...
what is happening in these peoples minds that they can justify their actions in anyway. It makes me feel sick to my stomach that not only did this girl do this to very young animals but that someone else would think it was such a great idea that they'd film it AND post it on the net for the world to see. I hope to god they find these kids before they think it might be fun to try something more

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

it was just a bit of fun.she was having a laugh with her mates on a day out.what is the harm in that?

having fun is so important nowadays.

when someone dies the are always described as fun loving.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I think you are somewhat missing the point here. It is not necessarily an argument of what is being killed, it is an argument as to how.

Meat processing factories usually use a "some-what-humane" way of culling the livestock/poultry by way of stunning and other methods.

What this girl is doing is completely inhumane, and thoughtless. It is absolute animal cruelty, and not acceptable.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

i've just watched that for the first time.

ya. i would slap a girl, ...now.

not too hard though.

i would like her to be conscious enough for when i threw her into the river.

could i chuck her 20 feet, maybe a little further?

yes. yes i could.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
In my opinion the witch hunt is much more disturbing than the actual killing of those animals. All I see is a girl that may have some issues. It may disturb me when we humans stop genociding millions of animals for the pleasure to eat some meat. But I guess as long as we don't actually see the animal suffering its ok.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I've noticed no one replying to my understanding of the real problem this video displays.

And, I noticed the amount of people who want or feel the need to physically hurt this girl for physically hurting animals.... that way makes you no better than she.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Sorry dude thought you where having a dig !!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Sorry Tayesin, I agree with you on all points. I made the observation to DrJ that there are many studies done now about the de-sesitisation of youth by living in a 2D world and also the parallels between childhood cruelty and problems in adulthood.
I have thought for a long time that many of our problems as a society stem from the obvious hypocrisy that we see when we're told to behave a certain way yet we see our leaders act in the opposite. This is also seen in micro inside the family unit.
Humans learn behaviour by copying (well most do) it takes a special type to break the mould and step on a new path. Therefore act in the way you wish others to behave. It's not rocket science!
As for all the revenge sentiment, thats not why I posted this story at all and while I can understand, I don't agree with it. Violence just teaches mow violence.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Originally posted by NeutronAvenger

This girl is just a twisted, sick little freak that should get the Saudi "Eye for an Eye" treatment!

Does that mean I get to take a bite out of your ass for every mouthful of ham that you've ever consumed?

Only if you like the fact it means you willingly eat ass.

But no, unless you can go and eat those puppies, your analogy is hopping about on stumps, without any legs to stand on.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Why are these threads so popular...?

Because it's sad to see this kind of thing... a deliberate act of cruelty!!

Ok, we know certain animals are bred specifically to be killed but this for human consumption... we can't all be Vegetarians and i myself just can't live without Chicken or Beef, plus no matter what some may say... meat is good for you...

As for Dogs and cats... well these are household pets whom we are supposed to love and care for as you would your own daughter or son...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I hope some nutter on the internet hunts her down and throws her into a river, preferably with some concrete shoes.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Pryde87]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I've made it my mission, amongst others down the years, to expose myself to brutal ,gross, and sick images and video in order to lessen the shock should I encounter something in life which would normaly reduce a person to gibbering vomiting impotence. I have watched beheadings, hangings, beatings, seen heads detonate under the force of a snipers round, seen people dissasembled by fast moving vehicles, watched as men are strapped to tractors and ripped literaly apart.
I have gazed with iron resolve as the viscera of the worlds sickness has been shown to me, and have been unmoved.
However, this video although not nearly as potentialy vomit inducing as say, seeing a persons head turned inside out, affected me more deeply than any of the bloody violence I have seen. Its interesting to me that after all the venom I have witnessed toward man, it takes a souless cow with a bucket of puppies to stir my anger. I hope that when she is found, someone reaches out to her... and pushes thier fists through her ribcage slowly, before cracking it open and using her chest cavity as a commode.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I've made it my mission, amongst others down the years, to expose myself to brutal ,gross, and sick images and video in order to lessen the shock should I encounter something in life which would normaly reduce a person to gibbering vomiting impotence. I have watched beheadings, hangings, beatings, seen heads detonate under the force of a snipers round, seen people dissasembled by fast moving vehicles, watched as men are strapped to tractors and ripped literaly apart.
I have gazed with iron resolve as the viscera of the worlds sickness has been shown to me, and have been unmoved.
However, this video although not nearly as potentialy vomit inducing as say, seeing a persons head turned inside out, affected me more deeply than any of the bloody violence I have seen. Its interesting to me that after all the venom I have witnessed toward man, it takes a souless cow with a bucket of puppies to stir my anger. I hope that when she is found, someone reaches out to her... and pushes thier fists through her ribcage slowly, before cracking it open and using her chest cavity as a commode.

+1

I am the same. I have done the same. Seen the same. And it makes you see the world differently. I was very involved in certain forums on the net before liveleak took over, etc..

And again, I cannot agree with your post more.

It's one thing to see the brutality of man against man, but another entirely to see the absolute lengths individuals can go to in order to satisfy a sickening and altogether depraved 'joy' - and this subhuman miscreant was doing just that. Satisfying some lust for torment.

In the right situation, she would no doubt take pleasure in torturing and tormenting innocent individuals. This imo is the first step.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
What if the person filiming it is the person who is abusing her

for example she could have wanted to keep the puppies , but the person filming it is her abuser and has stated if she doesnt get rid of them , bad things will happen to her which will be filmed and put on the internet also !

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
i am born and raised country folk's...
and what she is doing isn't that cruel.

they either drown in the river now before there eyes open..
or you let em live and give to humane society and they shoot them with a drug to kill them...which is illegal to use on humans in some states for a death penalty.

Btw our dog catcher...
is not part of the humane society ..he keeps em for as long as he can..
then puts a bullet in there head.

So please explain how what she is doing is so bad?
it's not it's part of life that some people have a hard time grasping with.

have you seen them ever slaughter a cow?
they get a Sledge hammer and hit it right between the eye's!!!!
till it dies...
but that hamburger tastes mighty good doesn't it?

not to mention how do you know the mother of that litter of pup's didn't die giving birth?

But what she did is still humane as taking them to the humane society letting there yes get open to see the world...then put a needle in them to take it all away then.
sorry but its how i feel.

Even if what you say is true you shouldnt take ENJOYMENT in doing it. She is taking pleasure out of it. Dont see the problem?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

What makes me sick is that this probably wasnt the first time shes done something like this. I mean if you look carefuly at the video she seems utterly fine with what shes doing. Shes enjoying it yes, but not exultant... If it was her first time, I would expect some battle behind the eyes, between societal norms, and the broken joy of destruction, which would win, and make her less rythmic about the activity. One expects the cow to show a certain wonder and amazement at her own capacity for evil.But as it is, it seems like the feeling shes getting fits her like an old pair of gloves. Makes me ... sick isnt the right word, thats a physiological response. I dont even know if theres a word for how this makes me feel. If there is , it isnt good, and probably doesnt get spoken on earth a whole lot.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

ProtoplasmicTraveler

It says on your sidebar...

I think someone has turned off the light !!

I hardly think so PurpleDog, Proto is one of the leading lights on ATS, no one could ever turn it off, that light is lighting up the sea of darkness one step at a time.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Aquarius1]

How much does proto pay you? LOLOLOLOL

I wasn't going to weigh in on this conversation, and I find the act deplorable, but when you consider people around the planet allow abortion, and partial birth abortion, of the most helpless human beings with little finger and little toes, and beating hearts.

Where is the outrage?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
So, the outrage over puppy drownings (yes, it's disgusting) mobilizes an international movement via the Internet to track down 2 kids in Bosnia, but that same vehicle can't summon the outrage to make a difference in all of the areas that are rife with serious, genuine, dire suffering, death and disease - not to mention fraud, corruption and well, the list goes on.... How truly upside down this world has become.

Example:
Brazilian Indians Bury Children

Outrage? International or otherwise? Where's the Internet hit-squad for this?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

Dear god in heaven, I had no idea,

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Often, animal abuse is a sign of sexual trama manifested on an animal...

but this is not really animal abuse...she isn't trying to hurt the animals, she is trying to simply coldly kill them. this is more sociopathic behavior.

I wonder what sort of sociological experiment is going on here..

How is that not animal abuse? Throwing a baby animal high into the air into freezing waters to slowly drown to death isn't abuse?

Originally posted by earthdude
A few seconds of pain both ways. I say it was semi-humane what she did. Maybe there are no vets in her area. At least they didn't suffer that much. She could have burned them or some other sick thing.
You do know that drowning is one of the most painful ways to die don't you?

To me, this video is on the same scale, though a little lower down the cruelty, as those crush videos that made the rounds 10 years ago

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join