It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The only response I have to this, not having watched the video as I am a dog owner and already have the disposition that humans are generally twisted critters, is that Karma is a b!tch and this kid is begging for some cosmic payback, as are the 'film makers'

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination
I made the observation to DrJ that there are many studies done now about the de-sesitisation of youth by living in a 2D world and also the parallels between childhood cruelty and problems in adulthood.

Thanks for your reply.

I am convinced that if we look we will see this desensitisation around us. I noted with my family, they went from a non-swearing family to one that openly swore around the house. This coincided with the increased use of swearing in Television, Music, Gaming, and was therefore common in Peer Groups.

Originally posted by k0mbination
I have thought for a long time that many of our problems as a society stem from the obvious hypocrisy that we see when we're told to behave a certain way yet we see our leaders act in the opposite. This is also seen in micro inside the family unit.

Yes, and it is supported by all avenues of the Media as Normalcy, despite much of what we see and hear being far beyond anyone's normal life.

And I think now that there have been a couple of generations born in this "social experiment" we can see the success of the non-stop Indoctrination. The first kids grew up with little in the way of Boundaries, so they had no option to feel unsafe. They in time have bred more, and more. And their first children have bred more, etc.

In each generation the parents lost parenting powers, the children were given power over themselves when they are not ready for that responsibility. Parents also GAVE more to kids to make up for their own "poor"chidhood of going without.. a perception only in comparison.

Oops, I've waffled on again.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
While her actions seem evil, vengeance from an Internet mob would scarcely be better.

I'd like to know her story, though. If she's sick she needs help.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
puppies melt more hearts then the children of war torn nations,

give me a brake,

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is a training video for the ASPCA on cost effective population control measures for animal shelters.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

hahaha, i was just thinking the same thing..

And forget about war-torn nations.. how bout all the children around the world who simply starve to death, or die of easily cured illnesses, because we think the value of a nike hat is worth more than the value of a couple human lives...

This is why I don't believe in karma, btw -- because if karma were real, we should all be dead (I say this as I type on my 100$ keyboard, 500$ computer monitor, about to go out and spend 10$ at starbucks -- just for coffee.) All that money could save -- literally -- thousands of lives, believe it or not. It would mean a downgrade in my living standards, though.. Hrm.. well, time to go get that coffee..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
anyone who has posted on here taking the piss and making jokes, i have foed'

you are a moron, maybe someday someone will put you out of your misery in a similar fashion. I know that if you were my friends and said that kind of thing i would consider it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think it's twisted this thread has 14 pages and this one only has 4

This one

edit for spelling

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Brotherman]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
oh my god,when i saw the first object flying,i though it cant be that bad,it though its funny,but when i saw reaching for the second puppy,and saw it,that is a whore! how can someone do that

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i won't comment on that 'girl' since if i start i might get prosecuted for death threats

since that happened in my neck of the woods (or close enough), i'll just post something else that heppened few days ago;

www.jutarnji.hr...

basically, someone hung the dog off the bridge. police concluded that the dog hung himself. case closed

(sorry for the link in croatian, couldn't find that article in english. use google translate)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What a waste!!!

I mean not even one hook. You ain't gone catch anything throwing bait away.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oh my god! How evil can you get? Jesus, this is the kind of thing that you sarcastically exaggerate about. Sadly, she appears like a normal kid, which is going to fool some young guy/girl into liking her. Then, her life will be dedicated to making their life hell. Some people are just disturbed individuals and unforunately, it is often they who get ahead, as they turn their sick evilness on the good people of this planet. I myself, have met a few women who would get a kick out of this kind of thing at first, at least until they focus their attention on the opposite sex or another human being.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

MR BOB

I understand your sentiment and intent BUT i cannot take you seriously with a sidebar / avatar like yours !!

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
she will rot! if that is all that i want to type that is all that i will type.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

or she's not an idiot american who'd set up a college fund for the puppies, or spend $5000 for gucci mitttens for them.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

We only wanna save the cute animals!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Theres a difference between killing animals for food and killing them because you find it entertaining.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well, she should be punished for this heinous act. But some of these posts if honest opinions of what they want done to this girl are by far more barbaric and cruel. People really need to put this in perspective and stop being such blood thirsty idiots...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

So now she did it for entertainment?

The things done to all of the meat at the grocery store is vastly more horrendous than the minute of drowning those tiny dogs must have went thru.

Now they're fish food. Fish people might end up eating. The flip side is they could have been injected with nasty death inducing chemicals, and buried in sealed containers. Or whatever they do with the dead animals from the vet. Like at all of the cemeteries how you find the animal section where animals were embalmed in fancy cans.
Compost me when I die: The True Revolution

It's all about perspective.

Now this isn't to say she should have done that, but the barbarism going on in this thread, surely by people who are to eat meat at least once today, is absurd.

And yes, I have a dog, and yes, I eat meat.

I love animals... they're delicious! -Ted Nugent

[edit on 1-9-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join