It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

over kill chemtrails (pics)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

What does a nefarious plane look like? I'm just dying to know.

I suppose a chemtrail plane would have some sort of mechanism attached to it that would be able to disperse chemtrails, would it not?

So the guy posts a pic of a normal plane and says it is a chemtrail plane. My answer to him was: Look at the pic and please point out to me where there is any indication in that pic that this is anything else than a normal plane.

Then you come and remind me of the epistemological difficulties of identifying a chemtrail plane. So you point is: A chemtrail plane is not distuinguishable from a normal plane per se, as in the pic. So basically you are scolding me because if it were a chemtrail plane, it would not be visible in the pic? Wait a minute... What's the puropse of posting a pic of a chemtrail plane then, if it is not distinguishable from a normal plane?

Or I'll ask differently: If chemtrail planes and normal planes look alike, what makes you think that the pic the other guy psoted is a chemtrail plane?

It seems to me what you're saying is one can't tell the difference from a pic. Yet here you are scolding me and telling me that it is a chemtrail plane.
Good stuff there.

Way to critically think.

Yes, chemtrailers really have their ways to critically think.... Gosh

BTW. How many times will people have to post pics of persistant contrails from the 20's, 30's etc. until people will admit that it is not a new phenomenon?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Hilarity!

Maybe throw some more ad hom attacks in there matey, I don't think there's enough.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

PsychoX42.....

What's this all about?

There are people out there tracking them right now as we speak. There are people who know that they are on government payroll, and when the time comes for drastic change, those names will be released, and they will be hunted down worse than a turkey shoot. But, the judge and jury won't be holding trials, that is a guarantee. I just pray that they get out before they're eaten alive and cannibalized by the very system that is putting them on payroll. Just so you guys know, when it all breaks, the system will turn on you first. There's no loyalty there for you, and you won't be protected.

Nobody responded to you guys with threats like this.

I don't think threatening members is anywhere near being within the T&C's.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

First of, he is not personally threatening anyone, and secondly, he's talking about paid disinfo agents in general, is there a reason for your need to stick up for them?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

There are people out there tracking them right now as we speak. There are people who know that they are on government payroll, and when the time comes for drastic change, those names will be released, and they will be hunted down worse than a turkey shoot. But, the judge and jury won't be holding trials, that is a guarantee. I just pray that they get out before they're eaten alive and cannibalized by the very system that is putting them on payroll. Just so you guys know, when it all breaks, the system will turn on you first. There's no loyalty there for you, and you won't be protected.

Enjoy laughing at others for the chemtrail thing while you can. You don't have much time left.

So now that you have run out of arguments you begin to randomly threaten all the people on this thread who disagree?

So you're going to kill us when you're little revolution comes around, hu? And when will that be. Since this has been "going on since the 60's" I guess that I don't really have to fear your hillbilly-death squads ... You people didn't do quack then and you won't in the future.. Because as this thread shows.. You're the minority. For everyone who believes in chemtrails there are a thousand people who dont; the proportion is even more tilted to the skeptics in reality than in the net.

Or how many people do you see demonstrating against chemtrails on any given day?

BTW - It makes you side of the argument look silly when moszt of you guys retreat to making empty threats about what you will do to us once "that the truth is out"...
It tends to make you look like some kind of teenager filled with some vague revenge fantasy for anyone who ever disagreed with you.

As far as debating goes... Treatening to kill dissenters isn't something that does help your argument....

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

First of, he is not personally threatening anyone, and secondly, he's talking about paid disinfo agents in general, is there a reason for your need to stick up for them?

Oh come on. You know as well as everyone else what he wrote there. He is implying that anyone who doesn't believe in chemtrails is a government spy and that he will "track down" and "hunt down" all of us once he gets his little petty revolution.

It's so obvious... Your defending him for making death threats seems a bit... off

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I just love it when people attack in masse...

That means that someone is spending a great deal of time and effort working on those whom they disagree, but for ultimately, what purpose?

Usually, when there's this much disagreement against one person, there's a very good reason why.

Looks to me like the doggies (poodles) have been called out. I recognize many of the same names that I have seen do this very thing, on exact threads like these, in a short amount of time of being on this forum.

So, if you're not disinfo agents. Why do you care? Why would you spend so much time working on one looney toon, when by merely ignoring them, you take away their agency and power?

Oh, let me answer that for you.
1. Because you guys care so much about the truth.
2. Because you want to make sure that others aren't affected by this "delusion" known as observation.
3. Because you have a patriotic duty to uphold the present illusion of rationalism and democracy.
4. Because you have nothing better at all to do with your empty lives.
5. Because you're on payroll and a victory in this thread means that the cockroaches that you call a family gets to eat another day.

Isn't there a section in the terms and conditions section 2D that specifically warn against this behavior?

So, what do you guys have to lose in some of the public believing that there are planes chemtrailing the sky? It seems that without your ranting here, this thread would have died a long time ago. But, you guys simply keep it going...don't you? And the longer it goes, the more credence that the thread itself gets.

If you guys weren't so obvious, your intentions wouldn't be so counterproductive.

Well, I am under the impression that fighting one delusion only equates to the feeding frenzy of another. Since reality is subjective to the observer, it is clear that the delusions that you refer to as a reality is supported only by the collective imaginations of yourselves. So, as long as you all completely agree, then congrats, you've all collectively conformed to your own perceptions, or misperceptions thereof.

I think you guys need your own room where you can play paddycake and confirm/conform to the realities that you have manifested in your little clay worlds of mainstream knowledge. That way, you're always right inside of your own little minds. But alas, eventually you will simply end up cannibalizing yourselves, because one ego will attempt to dominate another, very much like is happening in this thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

No need whatsoever.

I see a pack mentality here, which is obviously threatened by a single individual.

And, I'm not speaking in generalities nor am I making threats. There ARE people tracking them. These people are known as hackers. The internet is wide and vast my friend, and we have things like the Washington Post which is illuminating many people and what their purposes are and who pays them. I thought you would know this by now. A huge thread opened on this very topic.

So, as far as why I choose to defend this particular person, I have to ask, why would you care?

Which side of the isle do you fall on?

There's a great quote by the singer of Stone Sour.

Here it is:
"Now, everything is a side, everything's your side, everything depends on just which side you're on."

Namaste and Love Point of no Return.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Why do you care? Why would you spend so much time working on one looney toon, when by merely ignoring them, you take away their agency and power?

Why do I care?

As I've already stated in this thread, I have issues with misinformation, lies, fear mongering and idiots.

And all of the above are well and truly present here in this thread.

[edit on 25/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

reply to post by jdub297

I just love it when people attack in masse...

That means that someone is spending a great deal of time and effort working on those whom they disagree, but for ultimately, what purpose?

Usually, when there's this much disagreement against one person, there's a very good reason why.

Yes, in a DEBATE FORUM DISSENTING IS RATHER COMMON. It is when people can't agree on the same set of facts, allthough looking at the same set of data.

Anyone who is used to debating others will not be surprised that other people have different views.. In fact.. That's the whole idea of a DISCUSSION FORUM.

On the other hand, people who come to a DISCUSSION board and start to threaten people with death when their arguments are countered... well... Let's just say they don't strike others as competent debaters....

Why the need to demonize the people that disagree with you? Is it because you can't convince anyone without threatening them? If so, you'd better cut it out... Random internet death -threats about what will come after the "truth" is out is not such a convincing argument as you might think.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Chemtrail Team:

I can fix all this for you.

You see.....

Fortunately.....

A "chemtrail" is a paranoid delusion.

Unfortunately.....

Irrational people keep ignoring scientific evidence & logical thinking, thereby unnecessarily scaring people who are susceptible to such ideas.

So, you may rest easy.....there is no such thing as a "chemtrail".

If you have any further questions, you may contact me.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

My post was actually aimed at MMN, I didn't use the reply feature.

I wasn't disputing your post.

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on Sun Jul 25 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

I see you've given up.....

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on Sun Jul 25 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join