It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

over kill chemtrails (pics)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

there is a discussion about that on a german board. they call me disinfo agent there too. that's ok. but you should know that everytime you call people "disinfo agent" you ridicule yourself.

Actually you are the one looking naive here, thinking the US government have no interest in influencing public opinion on the largest conspiracy site in the world.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallinstarlol In this day and age one should be paranoid, soon the internet will be taken down so why not observe every shred of evidence via internet.

Soon the internet will be taken down? How is that going to work? Obama's giant internet killswitch? Yeah right.

What evidence is there that you speak of? You photographed some contrails, and you thought they were at a much lower altitude than you thought they were. This is not evidence of anything. The same people who say the skies were bluer 10 years ago probably thought the summers were longer, warmer, the grass was greener, the weed was cheaper back then as well I dare say.

Originally posted by fallinstaryou call ME irrational, yes i have read the threads regarding chemtrails but i think its sad people would rather believe thier government is here to help them with all the injustices going on today, they have the power and they do use it.... now go back to work!

Unless you are living Unabomber style in a log cabin in the middle of East Jesus Nowhere the government is helping you to some degree. The fact that your computer is still functioning and not stolen suggests there is some level of crime prevention in your area.

I'm sensing from your posting style that you are possibly in your mid teens, and I remember back then I was exposed to great deal of conspiracy theories and the like. I even joined the 9/11 truth movement here in the UK for a while, but all I found was a rambling collection of ego trips and crazies who could not agree on a thing.

If you really think Chemtrails are the real deal become a figure head for the cause. Quit shooting down people on the internet who do not match your personal beliefs because if you think 'da gubermints' is somehow dosing the population using modified civilian aircraft then you need to dig out the hard science that proves it. You need to conduct your own research, collect your own samples and bring the great unwashed up to your level of consciousness (good luck when X Factor is on the TV and microwave meals are in the microwave).

Now when that Icelandic Volcano shed its load into the sky above the UK air travel was ceased. That was my birthday this year, 15th April. I live in rural Scotland and YES the sky was a lot bluer when no air travel was permitted. Lots of high altitude water vapour will reflect light and haze out the sky to a degree. But...

1) Why would they spray down rural Scotland? To dose up the sheep?

2) When I can visit my girlfriend in Slovakia for less than £100 return, can we make air travel less of a commodity? We support all these various things without even realising it. Sorry man.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Chadwickus

I live on the direct flight path for Tampa international and you can see the normal incoming-outgoing traffic and then see multiple flights allot higher up leaving chem-trails all day making pretty grids in the sky, some flying east to west witch is not normal for commercial air traffic.

They are not contrails. Contrails don't grow all day long.

Try to explain all the chem-trails that are not near any normal flight corridors.

In this day of FMC Global Navigation, redundant Inertial Nav Systems, VLF and GPS, there really are no longer any "normal flight corridors."
And how do you think you get from Tampa to Houston, or Dallas, or Phoenix, or LA, or New Orleans. Yup, east to west.
And please tell us the source of your great wisdom in matters regarding "commercial air traffic" Maybe the Sarah Palin education method. "I can see an airliner sometimes from my front porch, so I'm an expert."

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Thank you sanity at last, its the same over here in Ireland were i live one day nothing the next horrible! we have a small airport over here an only about 14planes a day , some planes come over very high up on the way to the States an Canada from England an the continent but they always have the normal little Contrail, NOT the other lot who come an go from all different angles clouding the sky, especially when the Sun is going down you can see them racing across the Sun trying to block its Ray's! its a diabolical nightmare imo ..

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by Rohdan

there is a discussion about that on a german board. they call me disinfo agent there too. that's ok. but you should know that everytime you call people "disinfo agent" you ridicule yourself.

Actually you are the one looking naive here, thinking the US government have no interest in influencing public opinion on the largest conspiracy site in the world.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Copernicus]

I sincerely hope you are refering to Rohdan!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Other way around, we NOTICED the trails and THEN went looking for what the heck was going on, that WAS NOT before.

We may not know WHAT is going on, but we do know that something is different about the skies since these appeared, such as i cannot see even 1/5 of the stars i saw before in this same area, SUDDENLY the skies are hazed all the time, population and industry did not massively increase in that time and airtraffic did not either,

Actually, air traffic and light pollution HAVE increased astronomically over the past couple of decades.

Assume, for sake of argument, that your suspicions are correct. What are the bases and consequences:

1. Climate modification - "they" are diminishing sunlight to lower temperatures.

Then why do AGW advocates, including the UN, proclaim that it is getting HOTTER? Which areas of the US are getting "chemed" and what are the results? (Answer: there is no effective chem-trail modification.)

2. Population control -"they" seek to de-populate the world.

Then why not chem-trail the most populous and most defenseless areas? Why focus on American deserts, and cities where people are indoors most of the time? Where is the reduction in population? Why aren't people "dropping like flies?"

Why not poison the crops? Why not poison the water supplies? ("THEY" are certainly powerful enough to do this; if "they" are capable of organizing mass overflights of giant, chemical-laden, fully-crewed and serviced and hangered jet aircraft and dispersion devices.)

Why are people allowed to post threads, sell books, hold seminars to expose these plots with impunity? Who has been punished or silenced for bringing this evil to light?

Not one of the "cxhemtrail" fearmongers can point to ANY independent studies or confirmation of the supposed EFFECTS of these programs.

Fairytales and goblins rule your worlds.

Please show me how I'm being harmed. Please, for ALL MANKIND then, if not for me. Where are the effects the greatest and who are suffering the most. Please help us.

(Deny ignorance!)

jw

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
especially when the Sun is going down you can see them racing across the Sun trying to block its Ray's! its a diabolical nightmare imo ..

That's a very small minded perspective.

Just because a planes trail passes in front of the sun where you are doesn't mean it does anywhere else.

You do realise this I hope?

[edit on 25/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

especially when the Sun is going down you can see them racing across the Sun trying to block its Ray's! its a diabolical nightmare imo ..

That's a very small minded perspective.
Just because a planes trail passes in front of the sun where you are doesn't mean it does anywhere else.
You do realise this I hope?

Chadwickus.....

Tell me he didn't say that..... :shk:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Smallminded my arse! my country is not on the flight path for many planes, but in the evening there are 20 or more flying in all diferent directions criss crossing
each other! an the thing is its been happning at Sun set more than any other time of the day, so if yea take into account the the Sun go's down at different times in the winter- summer they cant be normal flight path's because there on strict time tables!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

DCDAVECLARKE.....

That has got to be one of the most gobsmackingly stupid theories I have ever read on ATS!

Let's just pretend for a moment you were right & those planes were there.....

Why block out the sun's rays when the sun's going down?

It's a bit like sending a rocket to the sun at night because then it won't melt!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
OMG CHEMTRAILS ALL OVER!!!

...no let me start a again.....

OMG! ANOTHER SILLY CHEMTRAIL NWO THREAD ON ATS!

Up until the very point of this stupid, ignorant, asinine, and immature statement, no one had made that suggestion.

Way to ruin an informative thread.

Back to sleep for you.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Theres 4 of you on here an your stuck together like bullies in a childrens School play ground! well iv never been bullied an im not bullied by you now!

itll come out in the wash and im sure youll all be man enough to say your were wrong!
so no mater what the 4 of you say to me i know the differance between Contrails an Chemtrails so go on debunck an call me names but i wont budge on this ever untill i or we find out the real truth behind the polluting of our Skys!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

The fact that the "contrails" come from JET FUEL, probably means that there are chemicals in it.

Do you think your car spits out water vapor?

Jesus wept.

Some people sleep harder than others. I suggest another 8 hours for clarity of thought, take two pills...oops, you already did. They must have been the blue ones.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I sincerely hope you are refering to Rohdan!

Yes I was.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

What does a nefarious plane look like? I'm just dying to know.

Does it have horns on its snout so we can easily identify it? Does a black cloud follow it wherever it goes?

Tell me, how would we know if this "nefarious" plane is flying regular passengers as opposed to terrorists??? Or or or...wait. What if aliens are now flying standard aircraft as opposed to UFO's? RIGHT? That's how we determine the nefarious nature of a thing with a nose, two wings, and a tail...right?

Does a Nefarious plane have skulls and crossbones painted on it so that it can be identified from the "normal planes" that fly in the sky?

I guess we should be looking for the planes that say, "Beware, this plane's sole purpose is to chemtrail the entire sky," painted down the side of it.

Good stuff there. Way to critically think.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

itll come out in the wash and im sure youll all be man enough to say your were wrong!

So, how have these "effective" programs affected YOU?
Are your neighbors cats and dogs die-ing off?
Birds falling from the sky?
Houseplants withering?
Paint peeling?
Sinus stuffy?

Just exactly what have "THEY" actually DONE to you after all these years of never-ending exposure?

Where are the "RESULTS," (other than in your head)?

so no mater what the 4 of you say to me i know the differance between Contrails an Chemtrails so go on debunck an call me names but i wont budge on this ever untill i or we find out the real truth behind the polluting of our Skys!

But, I thought you already KNEW "the real truth!"
What are the effects you've witnessed, yourself, after all this "pollution?"
(Aside from diminished mental capacity.)

Or is it supposed to gradually affect our children, or our grandchildren? Why would they wait? What is taking so long?

Deny ignorance.

jw

p.s.:

so go on debunck an call me names

I've not called you names. I have asked several questions. That is not "debunck"-ing. Please answer some of my questions so that I might recognize for myself the HARM these people are causing us. (Or is it just you?)
[edit to add postscript]

[edit on 25-7-2010 by jdub297]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

DCDAVECLARKE.....

'ang on a minute mate.....

I'll be right back!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on Sun Jul 25 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I don't even know why you waste your time with these small minded ants. The world is on fire around them and they're still playing damage control as if no one can clearly see what is right in front of them. Leaks are spurting out everywhere, and you still have people running around trying to plug their fingers in the holes so that their system stays intact...

"Please disperse, nothing to see here...everything is fine. Go back to your mobile homes, watch some more television, and beat your wives. Oh...and make sure you make it to church on Sunday to tithe out that 10% that is needed to keep your mind from toiling around in hell for too long."

Their day is about up, and many are aware of it. The bad thing for the "debunkers" is this...

There are people out there tracking them right now as we speak. There are people who know that they are on government payroll, and when the time comes for drastic change, those names will be released, and they will be hunted down worse than a turkey shoot. But, the judge and jury won't be holding trials, that is a guarantee. I just pray that they get out before they're eaten alive and cannibalized by the very system that is putting them on payroll. Just so you guys know, when it all breaks, the system will turn on you first. There's no loyalty there for you, and you won't be protected.

Enjoy laughing at others for the chemtrail thing while you can. You don't have much time left.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

PsychoX42.....

What's this all about?

There are people out there tracking them right now as we speak. There are people who know that they are on government payroll, and when the time comes for drastic change, those names will be released, and they will be hunted down worse than a turkey shoot. But, the judge and jury won't be holding trials, that is a guarantee. I just pray that they get out before they're eaten alive and cannibalized by the very system that is putting them on payroll. Just so you guys know, when it all breaks, the system will turn on you first. There's no loyalty there for you, and you won't be protected.

Nobody responded to you guys with threats like this.

I don't think threatening members is anywhere near being within the T&C's.

I also find your blaspheming offensive.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join