It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoopi Goldberg:So what if the government was responsible ? 9/11 dead can't be brought back

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I generally dislike Jessie's approach to 9/11 truth. I prefer Architects & Engineers for 9/11 truth and their approach to the media. Which is to stay away from assigning blame and speculating on how the attacks were carried out and stick with the facts. Simply point out the glaring questions left unanswered and demand a new thorough impartial investigation. In fact Jessie did not even mention the 1100+ architects and engineers that are calling for a new investigation.

Whoopi did look bummed or bored and I do not understand her comment. How could it possibly NOT matter. The entire "War on Terror" and the dismantling of our constitutional rights is based on the attacks of 9/11. Not to mention the crime of mass murder.

Barbara, very cleverly, argued from incredulity and baited Jessie into naming George Bush and/or Dick Cheney as the 9/11 mastermind. We are not responsible for solving the 9/11 mystery we need a new investigation!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

There is no point having this conversation with someone who chooses to remain ignorant.
All you are doing is parroting the same old worn out OS fairytales.

Science has disproved your OS as a lie, why continue to support it.

It's been proven with sciences, that the airplanes did not bring down the WTC, and again no airplane hit WTC 7.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by impressme]

Science has disproven the real events? How? By Whom? "Dr." Jones and "Dr." Griffin? The LC boys?
I do not know what type of "science" you are thinking of or what poor pathetic excuses for the scientific methods they use in their "analysis", but its been very clearly proven scientfically that airplanes did indeed bring down Towers 1 and 2, and damage and severe fires brought down WTC7. What Jones and Griffin and the boys at LC have is nothing more than a travesty to the scientific method.

You know, rather than acting like a brainwashed automoton that parrots the psuedo-science nonsense of LC, Jones, and the rest of the ilk, how about you show me exactly how its been "proven with science" that the planes and resulting fires didnt bring down the WTCs. But remember, ol Jones and his chips "experiment" is a piss-poor excuse of a "research paper", and the LC boys probably never even took a science course in their life, much less a physics course, and Dr. Griffin is a philosophical theologin, which means he has NO clue professionally or amatuerly about the world of engineering, architecture, or demolition. So who else is left? A&E4T? Who havent even come up with a single thought out paper to counter NIST's and FEMA's reports even thought its been years since the reports? Richard "The Box Boy" Gage? Don't make me laugh. These are the "professionals" who disproved the so called "OS"?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Pocky
So they automatically have ruled out that anybody would have planted explosives in those buildings, nobody would dare do such a thing, right?

So exactly how could anyone have planted the tonnes of explosives in the 3 buildings with no one noticing? It would have taken a lot of people months of work to get each building ready for demolition, and no one working there noticed the piles of explosives, all the holes punched in the walls, all the det cord needed to wire it all up?

Also if the collapse of WTC1 had not severely damaged WTC 7 and started large unchecked fires how would they have explained that building coming down?

Lets take a step back and look at the situation as a whole. Before either of the towers fell, there were reports of bombs in the basement and the police were investigating that. The investigation stopped due to the collapse of the towers.

Why was the investigation not finished? Someone put some amount of bombs in the building. Even if it was not tons of explosives as you state, it is 100% certain that some amount of explosives were present.

To not want to catch whoever did that is absurd. They were part of the terror plot and were not on the planes. They know who was involved for sure

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join