It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoopi Goldberg:So what if the government was responsible ? 9/11 dead can't be brought back

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Most people can't fathom that anybody would actually want the death of thousands of people, they think that if it happens, that's a mistake or casualties of our countries defense force , but not collateral damage in the pursuit of a mafia network's bigger agendas.

I think that is the part about it that makes these people confused, when it comes to " conspiracy theories" they can't imagine that anybody would be that cold-hearted because they themselves would not be capable of such and most people must be like one and have some heart.

Whoopi Goldberg asked what does it matter now if the government was responsible, those people can't be brought back from the dead?

So they automatically have ruled out that anybody would have planted explosives in those buildings, nobody would dare do such a thing, right?

I think that when these lovely ladies from the view find out the truth, they are gonna have one major nervous break down.

Their old worldview is going to crumble into a million pieces.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
So they automatically have ruled out that anybody would have planted explosives in those buildings, nobody would dare do such a thing, right?

So exactly how could anyone have planted the tonnes of explosives in the 3 buildings with no one noticing? It would have taken a lot of people months of work to get each building ready for demolition, and no one working there noticed the piles of explosives, all the holes punched in the walls, all the det cord needed to wire it all up?

Also if the collapse of WTC1 had not severely damaged WTC 7 and started large unchecked fires how would they have explained that building coming down?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ya know, Noam Chomsky basically says the same thing. It's irrelevant at this point, just like JFK. The reason is simple. It's in the past, had too many possibilities and conflicting information sets, and most importantly: we've got too many damned problems going on right now.

It truly doesn't matter at this point. Sad, but true.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

when it comes to " conspiracy theories" they can't imagine that anybody would be that cold-hearted because they themselves would not be capable of such and most people must be like one and have some heart.

That's just bull, I guarantee you about 75% of the people even have that thought in their mind. People don't like your silly theories because the theories are silly, quite simple, you don't have to make up your own reasons to why people don't believe in the "truth" movement.

PS: Jesse Ventura is horrible.

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I guess Whoopi Goldberg has no problem with our government committing treason on the American people.
Shame on her!

I will never watch her on anything again. I used to really like her but if she is going to go trash talking to the American people and defend the Bush administration for their treasonous actions then I pity her.

That’s like saying a serial killer who just killed 100 people should be let go, because it will not bring back the dead.

Really, Whoopi Goldberg you just showed how truly ignorant you really are.
There, that is my emotional take on Whoopi.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Irrelevant?????

Excuse me?

I guess you were there too, huh?

If you had been I would chalk it up to PTSS.

People millions loved, their friends, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, neighbors....,

How they died and why is what now? Irrelevant?

Sure, learned and wise celebrities espouse the lofty message of the past being the past, as if reality, and love were matters of cold reason and a detached clinical 'Que sera, sera'?

How sick are these glorious elite who tell us that it doesn't matter? What shall we forget next, our humanity?

Krishnamurti was right...

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I'd just like to remind people to pay close attention to things they say, and to think before they type.

The 9/11 Commission was about piecing together the intelligence failures leading up to 9/11. They were investigating through the countless documents of intel on the terror cells, the infighting between the alphabet agencies, and who dropped the ball.

NIST was responsible for the engineering investigation of the collapses and why the WTC Towers collapsed (since they were the targeted structures by the terrorists), and WTC7 was secondary to the main events. Hence why it was pushed to the backburner until recently when they had enough research done into why WTC7 collapsed. It really steams me when people pass along erronious information like this.

For future reference: 9/11 Commission Report = investigating intel failures; NIST & FEMA = investigating the actual fires and collapses of the WTCs.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Sorry for getting you steamed with erroneous information. I'm human and do err.

Thanks for the correction.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Having just watched the video, it actually seemed like Jesse got a rather fair interview.

Whoopi is dead right "the real drag" is that the dead aren't coming back... It doesn't matter if Jesse is right or wrong, but that there are thousands of people who died.

None of them tore into Jesse like the media shills tend to do, none of them tried very hard to paint Jesse as a "conspiracy nut", and I am happy to say, that this was actually refreshing!

Peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Not a problem!

I've seen this happen so many times on purpose, but accidentals are just fine! we are human after all!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
I guess Whoopi Goldberg has no problem with our government committing treason on the American people.
Shame on her!

I will never watch her on anything again. I used to really like her but if she is going to go trash talking to the American people and defend the Bush administration for their treasonous actions then I pity her.

That’s like saying a serial killer who just killed 100 people should be let go, because it will not bring back the dead.

Really, Whoopi Goldberg you just showed how truly ignorant you really are.
There, that is my emotional take on Whoopi.

Re-watch her statement, and listen carefully to the emotion in her voice. She's not suggesting for one moment that there is an excuse for the Government.

What she is saying, is that there is a "real drag". She's angry that people died. She's angry that we are here almost ten years later, and we are still no closer to the truth. I could be totally wrong of course, because I can't read her thoughts....

It doesn't matter if we are "right or wrong", what matters are the three thousand people that died that day.

I have to say I agree with Whoopi. I don't like the idea that we are still fighting for the truth to be laid bare, I don't like the idea that we live in an age were lies are so prevelant... I don't like the idea that so many people died on that day (and so many more since then), and sometimes we forget to honour their memories.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

The 9/11 Commission was about piecing together the intelligence failures leading up to 9/11.

Wong,
The 911-commission job was to investigate “EVERYTHING” to what really happened on 911.
The 911 Commission was not set up to tell the American people one little part of the 911 event or just the “intelligence failures.”

Where did you read that the 911 Commissars where set up to only to investigated the “intelligence failures?”
The 911 commissioners did a lousy job of explaining the “intelligence failures.” In fact, they really told us nothing.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"I think that when these lovely ladies from the view find out the truth, they are gonna have one major nervous break down."

Not to worry, they can always rely on the prescription meds their advertisers keep pushing during commercial breaks.

"and WTC7 was secondary to the main events. Hence why it was pushed to the backburner until recently when they had enough research done into why WTC7 collapsed. It really steams me when people pass along erronious information like this."

Actually, WTC 7 was pushed to the back burner because even the biggest imbecile out there has a difficult time believing that bulding collapsed like a house of cards due to some localized fires. The old out of sight out of mind technique.

"For future reference: 9/11 Commission Report = investigating intel failures; NIST & FEMA = investigating the actual fires and collapses of the WTCs."

For present and future reference they both = a huge pile of hot steaming crap.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

And what qualifications do you have to prove NIST is that?

As for the 9/11 Commission report, the thing I see is a "cover your ass" hot potato, where each agency is trying to shift blaim for something they ALL fouled up on together.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

It absolutely matters you know why? Cause next time a plane goes flying into another skyscraper, at least those people will have somehow heard our message and doubt their own government and maybe, just maybe, all those people in that building will have only this instinct " RUN" get the hell out of that building, because " yes, people in your own government, in high places, see you as nothing but pawns, and will plant bombs in that building and murder all those people, if it can create a mass paranoia neccisary to implement the patriot act, wiretapping, microchips..."

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Forget the dumb comments of some of these women. This was a great video.

The View has a daily average audience of over 4 million people. Former Navy Seal Jesse Ventura reached a lot of people. Hopefully a lot more eyes were opened to add to our rapidly growing numbers. (and to take away from the rapidly shrinking numbers of 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY defenders here on ATS)

the answer: "Let's educate ourselves so it can't happen again"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63b7387179af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
She is a bloodline herself obviously, one of the dark ritual handmaiden of Isis or whatever, just my opinion of her now by the stupid things she's been saying.

Whether we can bring them back here or not, the main reason to understand this fully is TO UNDERSTAND LEADERS. THey're not our friends. The system is rigged. And an angry mob would see justice done. Not condoning violence, but the absolute requirement for freedom means: strike one, strike two, strike three, OUT!

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Unity_99]

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I am not a Jesse Ventura fan. I have expressed doubts about him in other threads. I have also been critical of his television show. However this clip made me want to stand up and cheer.

He made a lot of great points about non 9/11 topics. He refused to let them stiffle what he was saying. I think Jesse did a great service for conspiracy theorist this time.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"I think that when these lovely ladies from the view find out the truth, they are gonna have one major nervous break down."

Not to worry, they can always rely on the prescription meds their advertisers keep pushing during commercial breaks.

"and WTC7 was secondary to the main events. Hence why it was pushed to the backburner until recently when they had enough research done into why WTC7 collapsed. It really steams me when people pass along erronious information like this."

Actually, WTC 7 was pushed to the back burner because even the biggest imbecile out there has a difficult time believing that bulding collapsed like a house of cards due to some localized fires. The old out of sight out of mind technique.

"For future reference: 9/11 Commission Report = investigating intel failures; NIST & FEMA = investigating the actual fires and collapses of the WTCs."

And that is why WTC 7 was pushed back to the backburner, I've always said that this building is the key as Jesse commented. Those fires 2/3 the way up on only a few floors of WTC 7 was enough to collapse the building in it's own footprint and in a pancake, not possible and they know it. The only reasonable explanation is that it was imploded.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
For future reference: 9/11 Commission Report = investigating intel failures; NIST & FEMA = investigating the actual fires and collapses of the WTCs.

both reports were failed cover-ups. even the heads of the 911 commission admit they were stonewalled and doomed to present a foregone conclusion.
the NIST report is a 10000 page bad joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join