It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Ahmadinejad calls Sept 11 "big fabrication"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib
To say that Ahmadinejad is a braying jackass, would be an insult to braying jackasses.

Look....the guy SMELLS LIKE A GOAT.

I mean...literally...he smells like a goat. I think was even mentioned here in some other thread at ATS.

Don't take anything to seriously from a guy who smells like a goat.

What the man smells like [Although I find that pretty funny] Has no real bearing on the discussion.

Now that this thread has found it's rightful home in the 9/11 board I'll be taking my leave from the discussion. Suffice it to say that anything this man says has to be cleared by his higher ups and therefor suspect IMO.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c48208808e6.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6-3-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the September 11 attacks on the United States a "big fabrication" that was used to justify the U.S. war on terrorism, the official IRNA news agency reported.

Yeah we could go on and on about how terrible the MSM tells us that it is in Iran. The truth is, the U.S. could be behind a large portion of the unrest. Do you know how many millions the CIA was allotted to destabilize the regime there? Can we be sure the political unrest is not what they are actively doing?

The issue here is what Ahmadinejad said. That the September 11 attacks were a big fabrication. Is this just more propaganda for us to feed on? Is Ahmadinejad actually telling the truth? As much as we are molded to accept what they feed us, maybe sometimes a kernel of truth makes it here. Maybe. That's what's being discussed.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Very interesting, just another person who doubts the real story. He is not alone, many including me have doubts.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Mr A is loving this site! I mean the guy gets so much publicity and "respect" here. Just because you hate him does not mean you are not giving him respect. look at the thread recently about the great revelation to be made on the 11th Feb (I think or was it the 12th?). Lots of chat here and f... all actually happened.

The guys an idiot ignore him.

Every single thread reply adds to the respect. Even this one! But hopefully you will STOP NOW HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

To say that Ahmadinejad is a braying jackass, would be an insult to braying jackasses.

I mean...literally...he smells like a goat. I think was even mentioned here in some other thread at ATS.

This is very offensive, substitute 'Netanyahu" for Ahmedinajed and you'll see what I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Before anyone starts going off on him because he is a holocaust denier, you better at least know the issues.

www.holocaustdenialvideos.com

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

Eeks!! so holocaust denial is a crime? Not as per Israel govt. since they say there is no holocaust in Gaza. So is this law only for us or everyone similarly? But wait a minute wasn't the topic about 9/11 so how did it got derailed to Holocaust? Sheesh what a mess!!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Originally posted by FermiFlux

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
This comes from the same guy who claims there are no homosexuals in Iran and if there are, they are executed.

Why ATS continues to listen to this lunatic is beyond me.

A lunatic which is more informed of the nature of America than many of it's own citizens sadly

Really? You're taking information from that douchebag and considering him a credible source?

Amazing.

Errr, I'm not taking any information. The fact that he believes 9/11 was an inside job puts him ahead of alot of sheep does it not? Him being a douchebag doesn't make any difference.

Or shall we believe the opposite now since the big bad wolf has taken a stance? Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

Really?

"The holocaust didnt happen"

Thats not a lie?

And how about "Ahamenijad is the winner" int he presidential election

Thats not a lie?

"The holocaust didnt happen"

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Snarf]

I guess you are one of the last people who eats ("The holocaust didnt happen") easily lol (and I know it is sarcasm, I'm talking about you eating the opposite).. Not many people left in ATS who are not aware that Ahmadinajad never questioned the Holocaust. Watch his interview on BBC .

The presidential election? What about it? Ahmadinajad won, didn't he lol? Are you gonna make a thread for us explaining why Ahmadinajad didn't win? As if 99 % of Western media hasn't covered that subject already.

Make a thread, prove that Iran is lying about the presidential election, then I'll counter it.

We can do it here too but some will say it is off topic.

Let's see, ATS is here because we all believe America lies full stop, that should prove my point.

I guess there was a civil uprising because they were bored, right?

That is your proof that Iran is lying ^^ good one jelly bean .

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Ahmedinajed never said the holocaust never happened

www.youtube.com...

he said that it was an atrocity on both sides, Christian and Jews, and asks why they focus only on one side of the issue.

It is a common tactic to call minor holocaust skeptics holocaust deniers, like in the case of David Irving, who does not come out and say the holocaust never happened, but rather has a very historically valid reason for omitting the holocaust in his book. He says that there was no orders from Hitler issuing the holocaust, and thus he did not include it in his book about world war 2. He did not intentionally investigate any of the holocaust claims, for instance, the gas chambers, etc. Here is information on that

This site at least is a holocaust denier, unlike David Irving which only mildly criticizes the holocaust in general. This same tactic is used for 9/11, when for instance they called Cynthia McKinney a 9/11 truther, or Ron Paul a 9/11 truther, they are not 9/11 truthers, that is a fact. Jason Bermas, Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, Luke Rudkowski, David Ray Griffin, they are 9/11 truthers, not Cynthia McKinney, so isn't it interesting how they are now saying that Ahmedinajed is a 9/11 truther and holocaust denier when he only mentions it in a very limited fashion? Talk about picking the weakest guy to start a fight with. And it is no surprise, since that is how they ridicule all intelligent theories, by analyzing one tiny aspect of it and finding some perceived flaw, and usually it is not even a flaw, and then saying somehow the entire basis is not true.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yeah right???Like you know the smell of mr.A from Iran?Give me a break please!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

Explains how Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec were not death camps, thereby debunking 1/3 of the holocaust. Asks questions like, "Would the Germans have really put a fence made out of tree branches around a deathcamp?" Answer: "Uh, no, that's silly." Banned at Youtube. 30 episodes. 4 hours 15 min. Click the above image to view.

LOL that's a good one

Thanks for the site, didn't know it existed. Now I can do some research to see if their claims are true.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
reply to post by Snarf

Ahmedinajed never said the holocaust never happened

www.youtube.com...

he said that it was an atrocity on both sides, Christian and Jews, and asks why they focus only on one side of the issue.

It is a common tactic to call minor holocaust skeptics holocaust deniers, like in the case of David Irving, who does not come out and say the holocaust never happened, but rather has a very historically valid reason for omitting the holocaust in his book. He says that there was no orders from Hitler issuing the holocaust, and thus he did not include it in his book about world war 2. He did not intentionally investigate any of the holocaust claims, for instance, the gas chambers, etc. Here is information on that

This site at least is a holocaust denier, unlike David Irving which only mildly criticizes the holocaust in general. This same tactic is used for 9/11, when for instance they called Cynthia McKinney a 9/11 truther, or Ron Paul a 9/11 truther, they are not 9/11 truthers, that is a fact. Jason Bermas, Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, Luke Rudkowski, David Ray Griffin, they are 9/11 truthers, not Cynthia McKinney, so isn't it interesting how they are now saying that Ahmedinajed is a 9/11 truther and holocaust denier when he only mentions it in a very limited fashion? Talk about picking the weakest guy to start a fight with. And it is no surprise, since that is how they ridicule all intelligent theories, by analyzing one tiny aspect of it and finding some perceived flaw, and usually it is not even a flaw, and then saying somehow the entire basis is not true.

like i said before,world leaders including mr.A from Iran know all the things whats häppening,its just begging to not attack,strike is an imminent because its decided long time ago,just politics!Open your eyes people,even mr.A can make a profit when US-Israel strikes because of oil prices!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It is a common tactic to call minor holocaust skeptics holocaust deniers, like in the case of David Irving, who does not come out and say the holocaust never happened,

You of course ignore this "Irving has for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence; that for the same reasons he has portrayed Hitler in an unwarrantedly favourable light, principally in relation to his attitude towards and responsibility for the treatment of the Jews; that he is an active Holocaust denier; that he is anti-Semitic and racist,"

made by the judge at the Irving v Penguin Books and Lipstadt trial

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

President Ahmadinejad Delivers Remarks at Columbia University SEPTEMBER 24, 2007

AHMADINEJAD (THROUGH TRANSLATOR): Don't you think that a lot of problems in the world come from the way you look at issues because of this kind of way of thinking, because of this sort of pessimistic approach toward a lot of people, because of a certain level of selfishness, self-absorption that needs to be put aside so that we can show respect to everyone, to allow an environment for friendship to grow, to allow all nations to talk with one another and move toward peace? What was the second question? I wanted to speak with the press. The September 11th tragic event was a huge event. It led to a lot of many other events afterwards. After 9/11 Afghanistan was occupied, and then Iraq was occupied. And for six years in our region there is insecurity, terror and fear. If the root causes of 9/11 are examined properly -- why it was happened, what caused it, what were the conditions that led to it, who truly was involved, who was really involved -- and put it all together to understand how to prevent the crisis in Iraq, fix the problem in Afghanistan and Iraq combined. QUESTION: Mr. President, a number of questions have asked about your nuclear program. Why is your government seeking to acquire enriched uranium suitable for nuclear weapons? Will you stop doing so? AHMADINEJAD (THROUGH TRANSLATOR): Our nuclear program, first and foremost, operates within the framework of law. And, second, under the inspections of the IAEA. And, thirdly, they are completely peaceful.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Now this is from 2007 at Columbia University. In this one he clearly says that after 9-11 Iraq and Afghanistan were occupied and his country lives in fear because we are basically right on his borders. If you remember that is when we started hearing about the nuclear program that we knew about all along. Is there a different reason why we are right on their borders now and beating the drums of war?

Could it have to do with oil reserves, or corporations? Is Ahmadinejad trying to tell us something? The thing is everone replying to this thread for the most part comes in with the opinion that they learned from the MSM. They don't look at what he said as being something that should be looked into. They just come in with the opinion they have been fed and shoot off at the mouth. Think people.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What is the point people!Only war is on your minds?Stupid humans!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

It is a common tactic to call minor holocaust skeptics holocaust deniers, like in the case of David Irving, who does not come out and say the holocaust never happened,

You of course ignore this "Irving has for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence; that for the same reasons he has portrayed Hitler in an unwarrantedly favourable light, principally in relation to his attitude towards and responsibility for the treatment of the Jews; that he is an active Holocaust denier; that he is anti-Semitic and racist,"

made by the judge at the Irving v Penguin Books and Lipstadt trial

Claim: Irving manipulated history
Reason: he portrayed Hitler in a favorable light
Unstated Assumption: To favor Hitler in an unfavorable light is to manipulate history

See how logic can show how silly some claims are?

Claim: he is an active holocaust denier
Reason: he portrays Hitler in a favorable light, principally in relation to his attitude for the treatment of Jews
Unstated assumption: to portray Hitler in a favorable light, in relation to his treatment of Jews, makes one a holocaust denier.

You didn't even say how Hitler favored the Jews, only that Irving showed Hitler in a favorable light, principally due to his treatment of Jews, but you did not specify how he treated the Jews. I already said that Irving is not a holocaust denier, even you agree that he is a holocaust denier because of how he favors Hitler, not for example, because he denies Jews were gassed.

Claim: Irving is an anti-semite and a racist
Reason: none given
Unstated Assumption: Typical ad hominem attack

None more needs to be said.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

President Ahmadinejad Delivers Remarks at Columbia University SEPTEMBER 24, 2007

AHMADINEJAD (THROUGH TRANSLATOR): Don't you think that a lot of problems in the world come from the way you look at issues because of this kind of way of thinking, because of this sort of pessimistic approach toward a lot of people, because of a certain level of selfishness, self-absorption that needs to be put aside so that we can show respect to everyone, to allow an environment for friendship to grow, to allow all nations to talk with one another and move toward peace? What was the second question? I wanted to speak with the press. The September 11th tragic event was a huge event. It led to a lot of many other events afterwards. After 9/11 Afghanistan was occupied, and then Iraq was occupied. And for six years in our region there is insecurity, terror and fear. If the root causes of 9/11 are examined properly -- why it was happened, what caused it, what were the conditions that led to it, who truly was involved, who was really involved -- and put it all together to understand how to prevent the crisis in Iraq, fix the problem in Afghanistan and Iraq combined. QUESTION: Mr. President, a number of questions have asked about your nuclear program. Why is your government seeking to acquire enriched uranium suitable for nuclear weapons? Will you stop doing so? AHMADINEJAD (THROUGH TRANSLATOR): Our nuclear program, first and foremost, operates within the framework of law. And, second, under the inspections of the IAEA. And, thirdly, they are completely peaceful.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Now this is from 2007 at Columbia University. In this one he clearly says that after 9-11 Iraq and Afghanistan were occupied and his country lives in fear because we are basically right on his borders. If you remember that is when we started hearing about the nuclear program that we knew about all along. Is there a different reason why we are right on their borders now and beating the drums of war?

Could it have to do with oil reserves, or corporations? Is Ahmadinejad trying to tell us something? The thing is everone replying to this thread for the most part comes in with the opinion that they learned from the MSM. They don't look at what he said as being something that should be looked into. They just come in with the opinion they have been fed and shoot off at the mouth. Think people.

Yes exactly,all is the part of the game?
BIg-boys with big toys!
Its gonna end very bad i think,
but its my personal view!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Undeniable proof would be epic.

Line duece

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ekiusa

Why Obama’s Surge in Afghanistan?

The reasons behind the surge — Al Qaeda, “rooting out terrorism,” etc. — are unlikely to fool many people, with the exception of the media. This “war on terror” propaganda is based on the same illogical catch-phrases that Bush’s limited intelligence tripped over. Coming from Obama, such stupid reasoning sounds especially bizarre, akin to an evolutionary biologist forced to argue in favor of creationism. Obama is compelled to tell the really big lie because the truth is too damning. If he remotely approached the real motives behind the war, the public would be pushed into total defiance — Obama’s new $660 billion military budget for 2010 would have caused mass demonstrations. In reality, the war in Afghanistan was a convenient way for U.S.corporations — who dominate U.S. politics — to get a firmer hold in the resource-rich Middle East. For example, soon after Afghanistanwas invaded, we were told that Iraq was a “ticking time bomb,” while now Obama assures us that Pakistan is the real threat — and don’t forget Iran! When considering the above military budget, these countries are threats to the U.S in the same way that a flea is a threat to an elephant. Who really benefits from war in the Middle East? So far, U.S. weapons manufacturers have (Boeing, etc.), U.S. oil companies (Exxon, etc.), and the big banks that help move the spoils around (Citigroup, etc.) who also dominate the finances of the conquered country. Corporations that deal with “reconstruction” contracts love war (Halliburton, etc.), while also the multitude of “private contractors” that specialize in everything from cooking (Halliburton again) to mercenary fighting (Blackwater, etc.). The many U.S. corporations that export abroad also benefit from the war, since a dominated country offers them a monopoly market to sell their goods in, or the ability to set up shop where none existed before. It is these collective interests that are driving Obama’s foreign policy; they would rather see the U.S. and Afghani people bled dry than allow a foreign competitor — China, Russia, etc. — to dominateAfghanistan’s resources and markets. The U.S. is certainly not fighting terrorists in Afghanistan — the Al Qaeda bogey men and the “evil genius” Osama Bin Laden are not directing military operations from a cave.

www.globalresearch.ca...

I don't know the political affiliations of globalresearch but in this article they show a pretty damning reason for our interests in the middle east. Could Ahmadinejad be trying to tell us the same thing? Is the good will of the American public being implemented into our foreign policy as it should?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join