It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Ahmadinejad calls Sept 11 "big fabrication"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I just re-read the article;

Ahmadinejad, who has called for Israel to be wiped off the map, was re-elected in a disputed presidential vote last June that stirred the largest display of internal unrest in the country since the 1979 Islamic revolution.

I guess the MSM are still stupid enough not to be able to distinguish between a political regime and a country.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Iran's Ahmadinejad calls Sept 11 "big fabrication"

Is that along with the holocaust and the opposition protests in Iran.

Ahmadinejad has been reading conspiracy sites. Maybe he's a long-time contributer to the 9/11 conspiracy forum...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avamarguy

Originally posted by FermiFlux
Former Head of Pakistan's ISI, Fareed Zakaria, has also recently come out and said 9/11 was an inside job.

Fareed Zakaria is not a former head of the Pakistani ISI. I would hope that we would at least know who is making the claim before wholeheartedly accepting it as accurate.

I quoted in the name of the journalist by mistake, the real name is General Hamid Gul, and he did indeed make such a claim.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Ahmadinejad has been reading conspiracy sites. Maybe he's a long-time contributer to the 9/11 conspiracy forum...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/319289410b8d.jpg[/atsimg]

You don't suppose?
Nah.... couldn't of been.

Has there been any "Official Government" claims about 9/11 being an inside job or just individuals in their Governments giving their opinions?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Has there been any "Official Government" claims about 9/11 being an inside job or just individuals in their Governments giving their opinions?

Khamenei is too busy taking his opium to remember the actual date of the New York Terrorist attacks, and his sons are busy shopping for womens lingerie in London over the weekend.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmodromia tis parnasida
Isnt there a possibility that this statement will make the 9/11 truthers out to be holding terrorist views? If Iran is in the axis of evil and their president says this then its sounds like loss of freedom of speech on the way here soon. i hope not

absolutely mate. i wouldnt be surprised at all to hear people questioning 9/11 is associated with terrorism.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by December_Rain

Actually the Ex President of Italy says it was a inside job.

Members of the Japanese Gov say it was a inside job.

The Pres (Prime Minister)? of New Zealand questions the events .

those a few I am aware of.

So...those government officials ARE NOT liars, but ours are?

I thought all governments lied? So why trust foreign governments so willfully?
Because they fit your agenda?

Thats far from rational.

so is your argument. all factions of government lie at one point or another, but its more a matter of why and how they lie.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
ive never been an Iranian citizen so i cant really speak as if i have experience with their validity on issues.

however i think its pretty funny even ahmadnutjob is a truther.

im no expert, but based on the amount of attention the media has given "conspiracy theorist right wing radical extremist patriot groups", id say we pose a bigger threat than the "al-qaeda's".

which (in the words of ATS elite) speaks volumes.

does truther = people who dont believe the OS?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, thats a good way to make sure its never investigated...well played.
Have a "enemy" state its a hoax and the people will rally against a investigation simply because thats what we as a nation do.

Anyone suspect these enemy leaders may actually be part of the higher movement?

why do people speak in absolutes in the context of human reaction?

i dont see anyone rallying against his statement or an investigation just because irans prez said it.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Well, Hamid Gul should knpw if it was an inside job or not...after all the ISI is just the CIA in Pakistan, and General Ahmed, head of the ISI sent 100,000$ to Mohammed Atta in 2001.
The ISI is CIA, so the CIA paid 100,000$ to the ring leader of the 9/11 attacks.
I cant understand why the faithers still staunchly believe in the OS.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad, who has called for Israel to be wiped off the map, was re-elected in a disputed presidential vote last June that stirred the largest display of internal unrest in the country since the 1979 Islamic revolution.

I guess the MSM are still stupid enough not to be able to distinguish between a political regime and a country.

first off, he said 'eliminated from the pages of time' or something closer to that, not 'wiped off the map'

secondly, he was quoting Ayatollah Khomeini

so... i dont know exactly what your post meant, but you have erroneous information.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

American government is confirmed liars, Iranian government is not yet. You have to put some Iranian lies in front of us so we can put them in the same basket as the US government.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 814ck0u7

Have a "enemy" state its a hoax and the people will rally against a investigation simply because thats what we as a nation do.

i dont see anyone rallying against his statement or an investigation just because irans prez said it.

Well first of all it's too early to know how people(particularly the US media) will react to this.

However, what SaturnFX is stating is very rational and probable. The chances that the media will connect Ahmadinejad to anyone who questions 911 is highly likely.

Although my initial reaction was that it was brave of Ahmadinejad to make such comments, rational tells me that he did not help in bringing any real truth to the matter.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

first off, he said 'eliminated from the pages of time' or something closer to that, not 'wiped off the map'

so... i dont know exactly what your post meant, but you have erroneous information.

I'm quoting the origional article from Yahoo, so the erroneous information is not my own.

I was just clarifying that Ahmedinejad did not even say the word Israel, he said the "Zionist Regime". Which is a political movement and not a national one.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Snarf

American government is confirmed liars, Iranian government is not yet. You have to put some Iranian lies in front of us so we can put them in the same basket as the US government.

Iranian government has not yet proven to be liars?

That's very short sighted and foolish, both governments lie as much as the other to push their agenda. That's proven.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by endlessknowledge

Well first of all it's too early to know how people(particularly the US media) will react to this.

However, what SaturnFX is stating is very rational and probable. The chances that the media will connect Ahmadinejad to anyone who questions 911 is highly likely.

Although my initial reaction was that it was brave of Ahmadinejad to make such comments, rational tells me that he did not help in bringing any real truth to the matter.

no, there is absolutely no way to prove what saturn is saying, without the poeple (not media) actually doing it, and i dont see 'the people' rallying against anything.... at all.

his comments arent rational or probable, they are presumptuous, and thus far wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 814ck0u7

generally speaking yes.

but if you want to get nit picky then fine, hes a falser. he claimed the story was false and then did not state any intention of wanting to know the truth, or clarify whether or not he already does. so we will give him his own category.

i guess ill call him a non-truster. (trustee?)

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I'm quoting the origional article from Yahoo, so the erroneous information is not my own.

I was just clarifying that Ahmedinejad did not even say the word Israel, he said the "Zionist Regime". Which is a political movement and not a national one.

my apologies your stance on the issue was not clear to me at the time of my possibly hasty post.

absolutely Zionism is political and not national...

as a matter of fact, i find it interesting the only other group of people, besides the zionists, to recognize 'the jews' as a race AND religion, were nazi's....

you know, the similarities between the curent day Israelis and then-Nazis, in terms of war-time atrocities, are astounding.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

you know, the similarities between the curent day Israelis and then-Nazis, in terms of war-time atrocities, are astounding.

Too many requotes

the ABOVE needed it's own proper recogniztion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join