It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Ahmadinejad calls Sept 11 "big fabrication"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmodromia tis parnasida

Yes, this is exactly what 9/11 truthers do not need. A lunatic terrorist (in the eyes of most)commenting in this way on 9/11 events

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

My god, he speaks the truth. May Allah be with him.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Dr Hejazi said he first thought the gunshot had come from a rooftop.

But later he saw protesters grab an armed man on a motorcycle.

"People shouted 'we got him, we got him'.

They disarmed him and took out his identity card which showed he was a Basij member.

People were furious and he was shouting, 'I didn't want to kill her'.

"People didn't know what do to do with him so they let him go.

But they took his identity card. There are people there who know who he is.

Some people were also taking photos of him."

Dr Hejazi said he knew he was putting himself in jeopardy by talking about what happened.

LOL to that, they saw a murder occur and they let the perpetrator get away but only held on to his ID? That is a good one..

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

why did he wait so long
did the cabals suddenly drop him
like all the other patsy presidents in the world

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I do not think this is helpful to any 9/11 conspiracy activist. Ahmadinejad is a well-known holocaust denier and the president of a very repressive and unpopular regime. His election was tainted in blood. He is not viewed as a very credible source.

Also, do not forget that one of the pretexts for invading Iraq was a tenuous but possible link to terrorism and perhaps 9/11 itself. Relations between the US and Iran are quite tense now with some predicting the use military force to end the enrichment of uranium. I view this as Ahmadinejad's attempt to head that line of thinking off at the pass by going on the offensive. "Iran had no hand in 9/11. It was an inside job." My two cents.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This comes from the same guy who claims there are no homosexuals in Iran and if there are, they are executed.

Why ATS continues to listen to this lunatic is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Snarf

American government is confirmed liars, Iranian government is not yet. You have to put some Iranian lies in front of us so we can put them in the same basket as the US government.

Really?

"The holocaust didnt happen"

Thats not a lie?

And how about "Ahamenijad is the winner" int he presidential election

Thats not a lie?

I guess there was a civil uprising because they were bored, right?

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I will tell you what I think all this means, why all these countries are coming out with the statement that the OS is a lie.

the US is the biggest war criminal on earth and is out of control. The US is the biggest enemy on earth.

These countries see the American people trying to stand up for the truth and reign in our government. It seems to me like they notice that the people want separation from their government, and that we don't want our military occupying, murdering, and robbing many other countries like we are today. I think they realize the US gov, elite, military... whatever group it is... is trying to enslave the world.

I think they realize we need their help. I think they realize its time for a revolution.

The gov. wants you on their side, so when they are attacked, they can say that "we" are being attacked. Its mind control. Its fear. Its time we reverse the roles.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
This comes from the same guy who claims there are no homosexuals in Iran and if there are, they are executed.

A lunatic which is more informed of the nature of America than many of it's own citizens sadly

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

The gov. wants you on their side, so when they are attacked, they can say that "we" are being attacked. Its mind control. Its fear.

and something that every government int he world and throughout history uses.

Its called patriotism.

It existed long before you, and will be here long after you depart.

Its not something native to America, though i think you obviously would not understand.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What is this???What is the meaning of this???Maybe it is last hope and scream to tell please dont attack us???I am convinced that all the people of power including on Iran all know whats going on on the world?The Earth is the playground and very big-big boys with big toys???Do we the people are really stupid?????If we are then good luck we are need it for sure!!!Sheeple thats what we are!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Dr Ron Paul On Nuclear Iran Sanctions Embargo’s War And Foreign Policy

We would not tolerate foreign covert operations fomenting regime change in our government. Yet our CIA has been meddling in Iran for decades. Of course Iranians resent this. In fact, many in Iran still resent the CIA’s involvement in overthrowing their democratically elected leader in 1953. The answer is not to cut off gasoline to the Iranian people. The answer is to stay out of their affairs and trade with them honestly. If our operatives were no longer in Iran, they would no longer be available as scapegoats for the regime to, rightly or wrongly, blame for every bad thing that happens. As bad as other regimes may be, it is up to their own people to deal with them so they can achieve true self-determination. When foreigners instigate regime change, the new government they institute is always perceived as serving the interest of the overthrowing country, not the people. Thus we take the blame for bad governance twice. Instead we should stay out of their affairs altogether.

usa180.org...

I know, it's from Ron Paul but I have to agree with him. Could it be that Ahmadinejad doesn't really have any evidence to back up his claim? That he is just messing with us the way we messed with him? It is possible.

If he did have access to information that could blow the lid off the whole thing, then he should present it. Have a full world press interview and show everyone the evidence to settle the matter once and for all. If he doesn't have the information and can only guess than it does none of us any good.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
well ahmandinejad is just stating what most of us know by now. 9/11 was an inside job, the official story is complete bull#. old news. we need to move on to the "what are we gonna do about it" part.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
To say that Ahmadinejad is a braying jackass, would be an insult to braying jackasses.

Look....the guy SMELLS LIKE A GOAT.

I mean...literally...he smells like a goat. I think was even mentioned here in some other thread at ATS.

Don't take anything to seriously from a guy who smells like a goat.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Some of you want Ahmadinejad's comment to mean so much. It means nothing, just like everything else he says.

If he said aliens have landed I still wouldn't pay attention to him. He's an unintelligent lunatic. The revolutionary guards would never have allowed an intelligent person to be president because they want someone to easily manipulate. He's there to spout nonsense and claim the 13th imam will save them from evil zionists. Everything he says, the opposite tends to be true. And I don't expect that track record to change anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Don't take anything to seriously from a guy who smells like a goat.

Just out of curiosity, how does this help the conversation? I mean we are to disregard what the man says because you say he smells like a goat? I'm glad you replied otherwise I might have actually used my brain and come up with something significant to add to this thread. Seeing as how I should not listen to a man that smells like a goat, I'll move on.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

A lunatic which is more informed of the nature of America than many of it's own citizens sadly

Really? You're taking information from that douchebag and considering him a credible source?

Amazing.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Some of you want Ahmadinejad's comment to mean so much. It means nothing, just like everything else he says.

Look, no one is saying that what he said is the gospel. We cannot discount his words either, he is the elected leader of a nation. He didn't get there because he smells like a goat. He has a brain and I'm sure it is a good one.

Don't let the political blindfolds take away the real issue from you. He said something that is of interest to a lot of people. I just wonder what kind of information he has that we haven't seen?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

A good brain? He has had protesters hanged. Homosexuals hanged. Tries to prohibit any ..ANY footage or news of protests leak outside of the country. A holocaust denier.

This guy deserves no attention.

Four individuals who don't deserve attention but they will always get it:
This scumbag president of Iran.
Rush Limbaugh
Glenn Beck
Sarah Palin

[edit on 6-3-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join