It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Ahmadinejad calls Sept 11 "big fabrication"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phake
Looks like all the crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy people in the whole world think this 9/11 was a inside job, lol!

Not everything you see and read about is a conspiracy. The evidence is so overwhelming, it was terrorists. If it was the CIA it would be all over the news by now.

Are you really serious??? So the media is your source of proof??? They never lie would they???

So the CIA is behind the coup of many world leader in different counties over seas but they have no control over domestic media???

You my friend are officially a simpleton.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
reply to post by jjjtir

Techniques like parallaxing media sources and looking at the longer term situation might help. Net head and information overload could have you running around like a squirrel otherwise. IMHO we need to get back to teaching critical thinking processes with longer term cause and effect relationships if we want to move society ahead.

I'm not trying to be rude but you sound like a university student that just learned a few big terms but are failing to critically think yourself. Or maybe your just naive, but why would anyone(schools, media) teach you critical thinking skills??? So that the masses would wake-up to the sham that is your government??? Bottom line is that control is gained and maintained through the masses not being able to critically think. That's why they fear the internet. It's helping people wake-up and that's not good for people running the show.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
looking a the obvious demolition job on tower 7 which is a big giveaway as an inside job, Ahmadinejad is right on this one. America set up a false flag attack to justify the so called war on terrorism, and the so called terrorist could be funded by CIA non the less.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by December_Rain

Actually the Ex President of Italy says it was a inside job.

Members of the Japanese Gov say it was a inside job.

The Pres (Prime Minister)? of New Zealand questions the events .

those a few I am aware of.

Exactly. And its not new either. Most people in Europe knows the official 9/11 story is impossible I believe.

But it doesnt matter much. The main focus of the US mass media is to keep people believing in it, and it works since most Americans dont care much about the outside world.

Like Ive said in other threads, it may be easier for us to see this since we are "outside" it all, looking in, seeing what happened and then hearing the official story, without having any emotional blocks keeping us from seeing what really happened that day.

It doesnt matter to me much what most Americans believe, but I must confess it makes me happier to see people realize it was a inside job than to see people who still are living in the illusion.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Exactly. And its not new either. Most people in Europe knows the official 9/11 story is impossible I believe.

But it doesnt matter much. The main focus of the US mass media is to keep people believing in it, and it works since most Americans dont care much about the outside world.

Could you possibly be more ignorant with your generalizations?

How would you know what most europeans know? Are you european? How about what Most Americans care about? Are you American? Let me guess you travel from the US, 350 million people to europe with over 700 million people and you have the pulse of all their collective opinions?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The-Hammer

You probably realize that neither you or me are alone in our opinions. Making this about your or mine credibility is going to lead nowhere. If thats what you are trying to accomplish, it will have to be with someone else. Dont feel like ending up in a debate about it.

Generally, you are considered a bit stupid here in Europe if you believe the official story.
You would have to take my word for it though.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Iranian president: 9/11 was 'big lie' March 7, 2010 11:44 a.m. EST

(CNN) -- Two days before his official trip to Afghanistan, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, a "big lie" intended to pave the way for the invasion of a war-torn nation, according to Iranian state media. Ahmadinejad, known for his harsh rhetoric toward the West and Israel, said the attack on U.S. soil was a "scenario and a sophisticated intelligence measure," Iran's state-run Press TV reported Saturday. The assault was a "big lie intended to serve as a pretext for fighting terrorism and setting the grounds for sending troops to Afghanistan," Press TV reported Ahmadinejad as saying.

www.cnn.com...

This article is from CNN and was posted today. Given what we now know, can this be true? I for one, after looking into what has happened in the past, can see some credibility here. I truly hope he can back up his claims with solid proof.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
This article is from CNN and was posted today. Given what we now know, can this be true? I for one, after looking into what has happened in the past, can see some credibility here. I truly hope he can back up his claims with solid proof.

What kind of proof do you think the US media would accept?

He wont have any proof. The logical flaw you guys are suffering from is to believe that A is true if B is false, ie if nobody can provide evidence, then the official story is true.

There is plenty of scientific evidence but since its open to interpretation, you have thousands of people accepting it, and thousands of people denying it, getting you nowhere once again. Interesting isnt it..

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

There is plenty of scientific evidence but since its open to interpretation, you have thousands of people accepting it, and thousands of people denying it, getting you nowhere once again. Interesting isnt it.

Well if this has any credibility we could look into what has gone on in the past. Are we positioned where we are because we are fighting for freedom or are we there for the corporations and resources? Who benefits from a chaotic middle east?

If things are so bad there, as the MSM would have us believe, than why haven't we destabilized a very out of control North Korean regime? Why are our troops concentrated where they are as the drums of war beat?

Not giving Ahmadinejad any credibility either. I for one believe he may be in on the whole thing with his superior. If the bombs start falling, neither one of them will care. The Iranian people, who do not want war, will be the ones suffering.

So let's say if what he is saying is all true. He needs to show proof. That could stop the war machine. If he knows it isn't true and he is just trying to garner support than why not invite the world press into Iran and demonstrate for everyone once and for all what is going on?

Are the demonstrations and unrest a result of our posture and the CIA intervening in their affairs? Than show us Ahmadinejad. Show us. The American public can put an end to all such none sense if we weren't being played by both sides it seems to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
delete

[edit on 7-3-2010 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The always entertaining Mr A is claiming the 3000 dead number is false because Americans never published the victims' names.

On the 2007 anniversary of the attacks, the names of 2,750 victims killed in New York were read aloud at a memorial ceremony.

His research staff is obviously working overtime.

We have a leader of a 75 million population state of who declares there are no homosexuals in the country.

He denies that between 5 and 10 million of this same population are addicted to heroin.

He sponsored a world scale Holocaust Denial conference.

He claims his country needs nuclear energy for power while it's government subsidized gasoline price is 40 cents a gallon, about the cheapest energy in the world.

He claims direct communication with a mythical 12th Imam.

What is one supposed to think about this guy?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I do not believe that Ahmadinejad knows what day it is 2 days in a row. His opinion simply lacks credibility.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
this guy is not who i want leading a truth movement

he is not dumb...but he is an extremist.....and some of his comments get taken out of context ...."wipe isreal off the map" ...

..so between his extremism and morons trying to paint everything he says 10x worse... it is tuff not to throw the baby out with the bath water sometimes when he speaks

i'll go with the x italian prez on this one

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My problem is that what Ahmadinejad saying this automatically makes the truth movement less credible. The fact is that whether or not Ahmadinejad is a pawn to the clerics or he knows more about 9/11 than we know, he has still done too much to damage his own credibility to be taken seriously. For example, while in New York City speaking at a university, he said that there are no homosexual people in Iran. He is a known extremist and even if he does know what he is talking about, the truthers should not use him as a source. Honestly the only way to prove what happened would be a real investigation. one that explored all possibilities. Perhaps one that could explain how the engines of the plane that hit the pentagon vaporized even though they are made of a titanium alloy.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think it's pretty cool that Iran publicly questions 9/11.

What sucks though is how our media uses it to associate all 9/11 conspiracy theorists with Iran or "terrorism". It sickens me how questioning authority and our ever-expanding government is somehow wrong, when in fact it is why the constitution was made.

I kind of support Iran after learning that they question 9/11, it's as if they are helping to wake up others by standing up to America when few will. I definitely do not want them attacking us or anyone, but I do think it is cool that they are willing to question 9/11 in public when our government does not.

Thanks for posting this,

-Abe

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

It is definitely great that Iran might know something about 9/11. But the truth movement in America is on shaky ground thanks to the media always making them look crazy. If the truth movement were to take Ahmadinejad's statement too much to heart, it could hurt them in the long run because Ahmadinejad's credibility in the American media is very poor.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be cool if we could actually contact Ahmadinejad and ask questions point blank? Or if we could get a letter to him outlining our concerns and actually get a response. Someone pointed out to me that much of this would be lost in translation. What if we had a member who knew Farsi? Ahmadinejad had a blog at one time and I cannot find it anymore. I did find contact information though. Who knows if a letter from the States would actually reach him though?

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad President The Presidency Palestine Avenue, Azerbaijan Intersection Tehran Islamic Republic of Iran

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

On Yahoo.com this morning this story was actually posted as the very first thing you see under the little scrolling images thing... i saw it and thought to myself 'holy sh!t' yahoo's got some balls... so i read the story... very detailed as to why exactly he's saying what he saying... very interesting read... i was actually gonna post it myself but i haven't posted enough comments to post a story... anyways... i went back to check it an hour later to read it to my homeboy... and what do you know... the whole story vanished off of yahoo... a top story vanished... when has that ever happened in news? but this story here is actually a watered down version of the original story i read... i wish i would have saved it somehow... bet anyone 100 bucks... within 6 months we'll be fightin in iran

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
That would be amazing to be able to ask him that. I feel like he would not know enough information to tell though. I just read the book The Devil We Know. Its by an ex CIA operative in Iran. And from what it seems like in the book, he really is nothing more than a puppet to the clerics. They really run everything and pretty much tell him what to say. I know using a CIA operative as a source might be bad form on this site, but the book supports a lot of other things i have read on Iran's culture

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by C0mm0N$cent$

It would not surprise me in the least if America attacked Iran next. They are a much more logical choice for America to attack than N. Korea. Korea has a military that is very strong and every citizen must serve in the military there for some amount of time. Iran on the other hand has a much weaker military. We already have forces set up all around that area. Iraq would make an excellent base from which to attack from. Afghanistan, right on the other side would also work, giving America the option of a two front war, three if you include persian gulf where we already have naval resources. North Korea on the other hand would be a very difficult nation to fight. Not only militarily but China is right behind it and may feel the need to defend its communist brethren.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join