It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congradulations to Shanksville, PA Investigators - New Evidence has been discovered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by ImAPepper

Shanksville crater, 10ftx 6 foot deep which is a physics impossibility considering the plane that was said to have caused it was much much much bigger and factoring in trajectory, laws of momentum and inertia proves the impossibility that the crater was caused by anything anywhere near the size of a Boeing 757. More like what the eyewitness said " A VAN SIZED CRAFT"..

Nuff said. You believe the official story and the evidence contradicts it. No one really believes it anymore anyways sooo... lets move on.

Here is another picture, I made it small enough that it should load fairly easily.

Dont think that those wide scars were caused by wings because they have been proven to be there before that little 10 foot by 6 foot deep crater was made.

What are the odds of a missile strike on 911 on top of a pre-existing crevass while war games exercises simulating cruise missile attacks, interception and mock hijackings.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

evasion of my question and post noted.

As soon as you respond to my question.. I will yours.

What crash were those pictures taken from that you posted?

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Here is the image of the bomb crater errr.. i mean Massive Boeing 757 crashing down at a 40 degree angle ladened with jet fuel 10x15 foot round crater.

You people out there decide on your own rather listen to the inflammatory insults spewed forth by a very small few here.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

They did decide - you're wrong.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Who decided? When? Where? Can you back this up with something? So far I am having trouble finding too many people that decided this looks like a plane crash so maybe you can help me out. Or are you just saying things you hope are true? Oh well, you will show me I am sure.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Who decided?

The American people and pretty much every one in the world with the exception of a microscopically small group of "dissenters".

When?

On or shortly after 9/11.

Where?

Everywhere.

Can you back this up with something?

Pretty much everything outside of forums on conspiracy websites backs this up - or more to the point, the distinct lack of any conversation on this issue beyond the limits of fourms on conspiracy websites.

So far I am having trouble finding too many people that decided this looks like a plane crash so maybe you can help me out.

You don't get out much in the real world, do you?

Or are you just saying things you hope are true? Oh well, you will show me I am sure.

The best way to "show you" is to try and find your version of reality reflected anywhere except within the very limited circle of conspiracy enablers.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

The American people and pretty much every one in the world with the exception of a microscopically small group of "dissenters".

On or shortly after 9/11.

Everywhere.

Pretty much everything outside of forums on conspiracy websites backs this up - or more to the point, the distinct lack of any conversation on this issue beyond the limits of fourms on conspiracy websites.

You don't get out much in the real world, do you?

The best way to "show you" is to try and find your version of reality reflected anywhere except within the very limited circle of conspiracy enablers.

That is what I thought. You have no poll, no stats, no statements, nothing. You are just saying what you wish was true and have nothing to back it up with. I honestly thought you might actually have something but you did not even try.

How about people like you just stop saying things until you can back them up. You know, the same crap you keep trolling around just to say to "truthers." Maybe you have stupid friends that believe you when you say things based on little more than what you feel but here on ATS most people expect at least a hint of proof.

You have nothing and even wasted the time to illustrate that for me. Thanks!

The best way to show me would be with some numbers to back up your claim. That is actually the only way to show me or anyone else. Enjoy delusion though!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Here is a number for you.... "0".

That's the number of media representatives that showed up to Gage's press conference.

I know you believe that the press is "in on it" but don't you think even 10 or so would show up just as a human interest angle if they thought there was some market for this stuff out there? There is a market for just about anything you can make up, if there weren't there would be no National Enquirer. But this stuff is so fringe that even the fringe press doesn't care.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Like I said, have any stats, polls, statements?

NOPE!

Thanks for playing. Apparently it is insane to believe that 9/11 might be an inside job because you do not feel there is enough evidence to support that and yet there are so many things you are willing to believe and even repeat with NO evidence whatsoever to support it. I am sure that even you see what is so wrong with that but if you still feel good about yourself, then put me on ignore or find something else to do.

p.s. the press is not the same as the American people either so you do not even have a small does of logic in your argument. Stop trolling and be productive.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

So do you believe the press, all the press, is "in on it"?

That's the real question.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Glad you have it in you to actually respond to that. Just amazing this type of belief can endure so long, so shamelessly. Wish I could do it...but it is so obvious, so obvious.

You could even say that sheen was inserted in to the truther movement because hollywood knew what dirt he was hiding, and 'they' could use him as a useful idiot.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I'll take that one Jeb...

Yes, the press are in on it, and worse, those who read the fear implicit with 'not agreeing' are enabling it, as planned.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Do us a favour, when you and your team present this evidence, for the love of sanity, run it through a spell checker!

Congratulations.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Who decided? When? Where? Can you back this up with something? So far I am having trouble finding too many people that decided this looks like a plane crash so maybe you can help me out. Or are you just saying things you hope are true? Oh well, you will show me I am sure.

The title of the thread is:

Congradulations to Shanksville, PA Investigators - New Evidence has been discovered

Now, first of all; this thread does not show ANY new evidence from investigators.

In response to KJ: There were MANY NSTB agents, FBI agents, and others that were familiar with crash scene investigations. NOT ONE.... NOT ONE of them has stated that the scene was NOT that of an airplane crash. Let's take it a little further. There is not one single person (and there were thousands) that assisted at the Shanksville site that has stated that a plane did NOT crash there. If you have found someone that was there on the scene, please post their statements here.

I encourage you as I did Mr. Shadow, to look into the crash of flight 1771 and look at the similarities of the two crashes.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That's the number of media representatives that showed up to Gage's press conference.

I know you believe that the press is "in on it" but don't you think even 10 or so would show up just as a human interest angle if they thought there was some market for this stuff out there? There is a market for just about anything you can make up, if there weren't there would be no National Enquirer. But this stuff is so fringe that even the fringe press doesn't care.

Exactly. This proves the press are in on it.
Good job hoop.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
what press is on, this is not a game.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

yes, still forming the list . as soon as I have finished with everyones threads. wanna help...? ATS - shanksville threads feb. 01, 2010 to feb 28, 2010...
delete all the nonsense, break it down to time if possible. list all pro and cons if realistic cons and pros..

list ten thread arguments with total of members input.
list the evidence and leave it open for the members to conclude.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

We are still waiting for all that "NEW EVIDENCE". When will it be released?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

amazing huh?

u need to think clearly, since, until today, there are no enough evidences to support the official claim, so, you must be totality insane to argue that truters are the problem or that the subject doesnt need discussions and a new *proper* investigation

people here:" since the president said, it must be true"; some people here are a joke, and they are probably being paid to come to this website; I just cant believe a person that reads this website cant understand why there are questions about 911 ... its INSANE

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Dorian the SHILL actually exposes a crime in extolling " Where's the Evidence ? " .........

The lack of evidence is a crime in itself considering Ghouliani etal are complicit in HIDING & REMOVING the evidence which should have been collected .....

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Exactly. This proves the press are in on it.
Good job hoop.

Your more than welcome!!

Yes, the press is on it, all what 4 or 5 million of them worldwide? Every last one knows the "real score" that's why they're hiding the "truth" from the sheeple, right?

I can just see the editiorial staff at "High Times" now, "leave this guy alone, we got our marching orders from Cheyney and that's all I need".

Yep, either the press is "in on it" or the truther movement is "out of it". Your choice.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I worked as a journalist for the Mirror in 2001 and I wasn't briefed. Two of my colleagues left the office on 9/11 saying they didn't want to be in it when the inevitable plane hit it. Guess they weren't in on it either.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join