It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congradulations to Shanksville, PA Investigators - New Evidence has been discovered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Crito

Where do these nut jobs come from.

We come from Planet Earth, just visiting here in conspiracy world.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
We come from Planet Earth, just visiting here in conspiracy world.

Well its about time you wake up from your normal little fantasy world you live in.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Still waiting for this "new" evidence.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
we are still waiting on our negoitator's to secure the material.
as stated. if we can not get a release. we know where it is.
and we will have to get the Grand Jury to obtain it in discovery.
so, dont wait for it here... it wont be post here. it would violate
terms and conditions for sure.
if successful, we will link ATS to the material for all to investigate.
we still dont know the significance of what was discovered yet.
so be patient - we are working for free...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If you have sex the way you keep up suspension then I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Or your spouses.

Just sayin'. An announcement of an announcement is really kind of lame.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
the Grand Jury to obtain it in discovery.

What "Grand Jury" exactly? not this mob of wankers? americangrandjury.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

well you see - thats where you are wrong. we the people - will take care of our own. thank you for vote of patriotism and faith in your founding fathers. they thought about this day. and those bunch of wankers does not have for force of the law. but the law should have because that is Constitutional Provision that took place and that is all required and now its suppose to be upto the law. Where is the Law...?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What the hell?

What the hell is going on here?

There is going to be evidence.

There were congrats even.

Now, we need to wait for you to "secure" it?

Then we have to wait for a non existent grand jury?

So the announcement you made was false?

Now you can't show us because of terms and conditions?

I will ask again, what the hell is going on here?

And the truthers wonder why the world has seen and heard enough of them.

You know, you guys run your group like a non-profit begging the government ( insert web viewers ) for scraps of appreciation.

I will take leave of this thread now, as I predicted AT THE START there is nothing new in here, nor anything for me to see.

Dorian Soran

I said good day sir!

PS you are turning this once wonderful website into nothing more than a craigslist for conspiracies - you never know when the next scammer is going to violate your inbox. You sir have violated my intellectual inbox. I said good day.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

we are still waiting on our negoitator's to secure the material.

Bumped because...well...we're still waiting.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

- we are working for free...

You get what you pay for....as the saying goes.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
my gosh, you guys are something else...
it appears, wally does not want to publicly release the photo's
so, we know how many and we know where they are...

Look at the stack of photo's those are crime scene photo's and
body parts that went through shanksville morgue.
see we cant post that here... and it doesnt look like were going to get them either... so here you go...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

What the #$%^? This is the pathetic video that was released a year and a 1/2 ago by Dominique Dimaggio.

The OP states this ANTI-Evil:

debate will begin March 01, 2010.

Well??

oh.. here is a video with Wally Miller:

[edit on 1-3-2010 by ImAPepper]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Whats funny about your video you posted they failed to show you the crater just the pics from 2006 which is claimed to be staged which is no surprise considering the how grand 911 was.
Here is a pic to jog your memory.

Wally said the crater was 6-8 feet deep and 10-15 feet wide. This proves that the crater WAS NOT CAUSED by a BOEING 757. The right wing hit first. The nose went into the bush etc........ and he is in error describing were indian lake is unless they moved the whole lake in the last couple of years.

I will write out a a simpler version for you and others like you to understand. I may be wrong, you may have a real budget computer with dial up and cannot view youtube vids. So i will describe them shortly on how Wally Miller, the coroner's description of the crash site debunks all you debunkers and contradicts the official story.

Say what you want after this. There are very intelligent users and lurkers that can differentiate truth from BS and you my friend has really been shoving it as of late. Imho

He also said that there was no evidence to support that there was anybody even on the plane.

Hey mods, would you care to correct the spelling in the title like commonly done with other threads?

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
You again failed to comprehend or see the video.

Wally Miller is a CORONER. He is NOT with the FBI, NTSB, nor does he have any training in air crash investigations. While we are on that topic... Please point out ONE certified aircraft crash investigator that was there that said a 757 didn't crash there.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You possibly cant be that stupid. He just said that the crater was 6-10 feet deep and around 15 feet wide.

ummmm...... hello? You dont need to work for the NTSB to tell that little crater was not caused by a BOEING 757.

But no surprise coming from you. People are being educated and you're obviously not. meh.

Good luck.

Oh, and being a coroner he said that there was no evidence to support that anyone was even on the 'plane'

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here is the image of the bomb crater errr.. i mean Massive Boeing 757 crashing down at a 40 degree angle ladened with jet fuel 10x15 foot round crater.

You people out there decide on your own rather listen to the inflammatory insults spewed forth by a very small few here.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
And here is what a real plane looks like and what Shanksville crater should of looked like if it were caused by a real Boeing 757 or similar sized craft.

No debate there. a plane crashed, if they said one didnt I would scream BS. But in the case of Shanksville it is obvious one didnt. Common sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Can you please post where you got these photographs? I am interested to see the NSTB report on it. Thank you!

If you are interested in looking at a similar air crash to flight 93, I ask that you research flight 1771.

Here is part 1 from the BlackBox SkyCrime series:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Shanksville crater, 10ftx 6 foot deep which is a physics impossibility considering the plane that was said to have caused it was much much much bigger and factoring in trajectory, laws of momentum and inertia proves the impossibility that the crater was caused by anything anywhere near the size of a Boeing 757. More like what the eyewitness said " A VAN SIZED CRAFT"..

Nuff said. You believe the official story and the evidence contradicts it. No one really believes it anymore anyways sooo... lets move on.

Here is another picture, I made it small enough that it should load fairly easily.

Dont think that those wide scars were caused by wings because they have been proven to be there before that little 10 foot by 6 foot deep crater was made.

What are the odds of a missile strike on 911 on top of a pre-existing crevass while war games exercises simulating cruise missile attacks, interception and mock hijackings.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
AS SOON AS YOU FIND OUT ANY INFO CONTANCT ME

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join