It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lingerie line for kids to be launched

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
OH COME ON PEOPLE! Some of you are completely obvlioius. OUR ENTIRE CULTURE OF FASHION is based on SEXUALIZATION! I mean childrens clothing has gotten skimpier and skimpier over the years. And our girls are growing up faster and faster. Hell I see some 16 year olds that dress sexier than my wife at 33 years old. It's DISGUSTING! The best point anyone on here made was the one about incrementalization. Look at how far American culture has sunk. And so what if it's on TV???????? 99.9% of mainstream TV is crap! It's ALL about sex and sex appeal. Women in this country are extremely obsessed with anti-aging, fashion, looking sexy, makeup, fake nails, hair, yadda yadda. I mean crap look at the grammys, oscars, golden globe........it's all about IMAGE........I swear they hardly spend anytime discussing the actual art of movie making or song writing etc. It's just one big party for Hollywood to dress up and look beautiful. America's obsession with beauty is extremely psychotic and unhealthy. There are a HELL of a lot more important things than how good you look.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

As i understand, it is not launched yet. When it launch, we'll see what kind of thing it is... Let's hope I'm wrong and that it won't actually be lingerie... but our society is so sick sometimes, it wouldn't surprise me if it were actually true.

After all, Miley is promoting the global warming propaganda so her little sister promoting the destruction of our youth would only be part for the course.

Let's be real here, anyone doing this with their kids would have their children taken by CPS for child abuse. But the Cyrus are rich celebrities, that's why they get away with sick things like this.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

You are exactly right! I clicked the link, and I saw a cute little girl in cute little girl outfits. Sure the boots were big and strappy and some pervert might interpret it as stripper boots.......if they were on a stripper and not on a little girl! Sure the skirt was short, but that was the point of it, and she has stockings on.

The only thing appalling to me was all the make up. Of course, if a 9 year old did her own make up, then it looks about how I would expect.

This is not lingerie. There are no little girls in compromising poses trying to seduce us like Victoria Secret models.

This is another case of using key words and over-dramatization for a "news" outlet to get readers by bending the truth. Most of the population will read the headline and click on the advertisements and spend their money like zombies, and then they will gossip about that evil Noah Cyrus, instead of reading the entire article and condemning the author for using a little girl to push their buttons!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

So you think thigh high dominatrix boots, skirts that come up to their nether regions are "cute". Hell maybe I'm old fashion but those girls don't look "cute". And just because the dictionary defines lingerie so innocently doesn't make it so. Lingerie means one thing in most people's minds..........SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife doesn't put on lingerie to do house work or take the dog for a walk. She puts on lingerie to TURN ME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Short skirts and high heel boots are worn by women for SEX APPEAL not to be "cute". The purses, the lipstick everything about those girls screams I'm growing up way too fast. Plus don't kids their age have more important things to worry about like reading, writing, math and science? After all American kids are some of the dumbest in the world.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And someone who isn't titilated by it sees only boots and a pink dress and a little girl.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Thank you Zosyn, I'm glad there's some sanity in this thread
What's more scary than the pics is the responses i'm hearing in this thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Relax everyone!

Billy Ray needed a new Bentley....give a guy a break! Whoring out your kids is the American Celebrity way!

He is the epitomy of a PIG as far as parenting goes.

His 9 year old daughter will have had 3 abortions by the time she is 13.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yes, how dull the rest of us are.

9 year olds always wear knee high patent leather with their bedtime wear. With 6 inch heels I might add.

Thanks for helping me get with the times.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

EXCUSE ME??????????????????? Are you trying to insinuate as a 30 year old GROWN MAN (or ayone else for that matter) who finds that attire completely inappropriate and irresponsible I'm somehow "titilated" or turned on by it????????????????????? That's a very ignorant statement buddy!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
And someone who isn't titilated by it sees only boots and a pink dress and a little girl.

That little pigeonholing tactic just ain't gonna work. The boots are off the chart. Those are the kind of boots the strippers wear at the strip clubs you bring your own beer to.

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

so, your saying you think they look like dominatrix's?

thats your brain telling you that a child can look like a dominatrix, and that that one does, nothing else dude!

personaly, i would stop and think if i was you, the simplle fact that your brain can visualise a child AS a dominatrix is disturbing!!!

you also just pointed out another thing, you dont actualy know the meaning of the word , you think it is a sexual word, really it just means underwear.

ps , getting angry at people for what YOU think doesnt help anything, the person your speaking to thinks the same as me, that no matter what a child wears its IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO HAVE ANY SORT OF SUGGESTIVE CONNOTATION, UNLESS YOUR THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT CAN ACTUALY THINK ABOUT A CHILD IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!

big letters (i know, irony) and explination marks dont help get your point accross.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I see a bunch of examples on here of the guys that in other cultures have laws passed to make females wear sacks and cover themselves completely in sweat inducing clothing so that those females don't excite them inappropriately.

No matter where you go - there they are.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It is sad when little girls need to pretend that they are adults. Child actors including Michael Jackson talk about how sad they are as adults whose childhood was robbed from them.... It is sad that kids cannot be kids anymore but are rushed into adulthood before their time. Just look at the beauty shows for young girls....

Bring back childhood! Please before the world goes totally nuts!

PS nice to see back at ATS Silo13

link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

That sounds just like what the pedophile would say to the Judge.

link   
No doubt, Disney is a sex machine! Sex = money, because the #1 instinct of all animals is "survival of species." It comes even before "survival of self." Therefore, sex = survival = extremely strong lure = profit for the exploiters.

BUT.......if someone is not attracted to little girls to begin with, then how is the outfit going to change that? I have never seen a piece of clothing that I wanted to have sex with. I have seen women that I wanted to have sex with and it didn't matter if they were wearing a newspaper and covered in sh*t!

The point is, either you are attracted to little girls, or you are not. If you are, and many people are, then whatever these big advertising companies throw at you will be sexy. If you are not, then whatever these advertising companies throw at you will be innocent.

If we put dogs in lingerie would it still be sick? How about mailboxes? My wife puts on lingerie and half the time I go to sleep. Other times my wife gets up and puts on a holey t-shirt and starts vacuuming and I can't keep my hands off of her!

The problem is us! Not lingerie, not 9 year olds, not ad execs! I will readily admit that I have seen attractive young girls! Not 9 year olds, but not legal adults according to modern US law either!

It is nature / biology / whatever to want to procreate.....................................It is up to us to be civilized!!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by Aeons

That little pigeonholing tactic just ain't gonna work. The boots are off the chart. Those are the kind of boots the strippers wear at the strip clubs you bring your own beer to.

Peace

No they aren't. At all.

From experience, one of the girls I knew had a mother who worked in the office of an stripper agency. One of the things they stocked was boots and shoes for these performances. I tried some on.

Those boots look NOTHING like stripper boots. Except in your mind. Which is disturbing.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

well, if thats what you think then fair enough, trolling wont help any here... and trying to throw accusations at people doesnt help either does it...

i guess for you to know what a peado must say you must have that in you!

i think you will find that subjective discussion is in action here, nothing else.. after all, thats what forums are for isnt it.

you have actualy made me laugh with your pettyness, i have stated that no matter what a child to me will never look suggestive, sexual or erotic simply because thats not how i am! i find grown women appealing, not children!

seriously, come back with something better please! and add to the discussion.. but hey, at least you got over my avatar ! (yes, i remember you and your insane pettyness in the past over a shillouette of a dog!)

after thinking, maybe you do actualy remember me, and thats why the pettyness has been unleashed!

PS

LETS TRY AND KEEP THIS CIVIL PEOPLE! THIS IS ATS NOT FREEKIN 4CHAN!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If you were not titilated by it, all you would see is a nine year old girl playing dress up.

So you bet. If you see a hooker when looking at that - I would not leave my children alone in your presence.

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by Aeons

EXCUSE ME??????????????????? Are you trying to insinuate as a 30 year old GROWN MAN (or ayone else for that matter) who finds that attire completely inappropriate and irresponsible I'm somehow "titilated" or turned on by it????????????????????? That's a very ignorant statement buddy!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
personaly, i would stop and think if i was you, the simplle fact that your brain can visualise a child AS a dominatrix is disturbing!!!

a dog could wear a dominatrix outfit and I would say it's dressed like a dominatrix.
Does that mean I want to do something to the dog?

Originally posted by boaby_phet
its IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO HAVE ANY SORT OF SUGGESTIVE CONNOTATION, UNLESS YOUR THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT CAN ACTUALY THINK ABOUT A CHILD IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!

Hello there
Welcome to earth!

Did you know that earth is not a perfect place?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Only you wouldn't be upset by the dog.

Your second response answers the charge. When you look at nine year old girls, you are not angry about what they are wearing - you are angry at people - manufacturers, parents, the child, for reminding you about your failings and putting you in a potential legal and moral quandry.

[edit on 2010/2/3 by Aeons]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join