It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last man on Moon says Buzz Aldrin went to Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

I have to see the video, I clicked your link but I can't get the video to play on foxes website. It almost looks like it was removed.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
he said, "buzz wants to go back to mars"..

does that mean he does or us?

it also implies we/he stopped going.

so maybe he meant the moon and mars was a slip?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I was actually watching that show thismorning.
He did not only say it once,but TWICE.

makes ya think dont it?

Strange indeed, not only did he say it twice but at the end he said something like ..... "going back to the moon or mars" he interrupted the guy to make that last comment .....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Its a 5 year trip to Mars

Dont you think someone wouldve noticed if Buzz Aldrin had been away for at least 10 years?

Edit- Or maybe that was one year? Cant remember

[edit on 2/2/2010 by OzWeatherman]

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would it be fair to assume, if man has been to Mars, that not only was the mission kept secret, but also the technology used to travel there?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's amazing what the power of language can do to some people. I highly doubt Buzz Aldrin's been to Mars.

The secret military space program on the other hand...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This is definitely a case of "looking into things a bit too much"

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
forget all that... i bet he can KICK SOME ASS!
...want 2 c action?
i bet last paycheck that he knows where he'sd goingAND theat he coulld kick your OuSSy ass

[edit on 3-2-2010 by plainmike]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I guess they could get there faster....
The new nuclear engines they are building may
get us there in a couple of months they say...
But those are still on the drawing table as far as i know.
I think they possess the technology to get us there safe and sound already..
We do no have a need to know about that doh!

Goodday !

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

At 3:00 "Buzz does want to go back to Mars"

Might have just been a mistake, ?

Anyway, we can't travel in space on our current rocket fuel technology.

If we are going to travel in space we do need a different fuel technology.

Some people in the UFO Community say we never really went to the moon and still others say we went but were told to leave and not come back

After watching that footage, it looked so cheesy to me. I would think you could see stars there were none.

That footage of Buzz walking on the moon sure looked fake to me.

Besides, America would rather spend money on war than space anyway.

Thanks for sharing, interesting video.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LunarLooney2010
It's been said that for every one space shuttle mission, there are about 3 to 5 covert deep space missions; and to think that we landed on the Moon over 40 years ago and have gone no further is naive to say the least. But now that the elite know that there is more than just rocks on these planets, it's no longer our business. And then maybe ask yourself, of all the Hubble Deep Field pictures taken'... that being over a million and only about 10% released to the public, where is the one close up of the far side of the Moon with Earth behind it; and where are the close ups of the nine known planets in our solar system? Hubble can take a close up of galaxies millions of light years from Earth, but getting a true close up of anything in our solar system is impossible. Obama cuts off NASA and asks congess for 8. something billion for Nuke Weapons programs. Let's not advance our civilization and go like the dinosaurs. This planet Earth is sure to overpopulate one day if we survive and where do we fit everyone... how do we sustain 10 billion people? We must move on and out to save our species and have a place to go in case of a disaster here on Earth. Finally, how about the amount of jobs Obama could create for the advancement of our civilization when incorporating 8. something billion into the space program. Therefore, ultimately, I feel that Buzz and Obama have their priorities mixed up. And if Buzz would rather put money into space weapons technology as opposed to deep space programs, well he definately knows a lot more than we do and that is... the aliens they are aware of may indeed be hostile. We were to build a space station on the Moon, yet we spend 4 times the amount building one in orbit... why? And why Gene said Mars may be anyone's guess doesn't matter much to me... what sealed NASA's fate for me was the pictures taken' directly from their website that clearly showed smugged buildings on the lunar surface; and although they won't answer that question... I'd love to hear their answer! And don't forget the 3 mile wide tether incident... it was a three mile wide pulsating ice partical and my name is King Tut

Ok: 1) Hubble making pictures of the far side of the moon would be quite a feat.
A scetch
E-H---------M
E=Earth
H=Hubble
M=Moon
See, to see the far side of the moon Hubble would have to look through it.

2) Galaxies but no planets.
The problem you are having is scale. It's understandable, man has a tendency to calssify anything thats taller than 10 meters as pretty darn big, but a galaxy is really, really, really, really, really, really HUGE!!!
Not only that it, shines with the brightness of trillions of suns, a lot of them a whole deal larger than the dwarf star our little speck of dust is orbiting.

On a moonless night, in the country you can see Andromeda with your naked eye. Thats IIRC 14 million light years away. For Neptune you need a telescope.
Here is a size comparison of Neptune and Earth

www.universetoday.com...

Hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It's about time ATS put a "DUMB Person" button on this site.

For everybody who actually thinks Buzz Aldrin went to Mars, This "Dumb Person" Button would apply to you.

I can't believe the there are people who are taking thing so "Way out of Context" they would actually entertain the idea that Buzz went missing for years to travel to Mars and back.

How do you think it makes you people look when you believe Buzz Aldrin has already been to Mars?

Buzz Aldrin, Walked on Mars!! It's impossible and the idea is just too stupid to even think about it.

I don't know what makes me laugh more,. This thread getting Stars or that there are Idiots that actually think it happened....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Dont you think someone wouldve noticed if Buzz Aldrin had been away for at least 10 years?

Yes, with the tech. you and I know of.. But we don't know what they're really capable of

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Oh, and Lunarlooney needs to go back to school and learn a bit more about our Universe..

Hubble taking a picture of the Far side of the Moon? I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

www.youtube.com...

Read Jim Marrs "Rise of the Fourth Reich".

You have no idea how deep the moon / mars conspiracy is.

A proud heart and closed mind gather no knowledge.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Yes, with the tech. you and I know of.. But we don't know what they're really capable of

Oh Nooooo, It's getting Worse...

What? You think they mastered travelling the Speed of Light? Maybe they opened up a Stargate that leads to Mars? I know, the Transporter from the Enterprise on Star Trek is a reality?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Good post Paul, yes interesting wonder how much is hidden on this issue.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

www.youtube.com...

Read Jim Marrs "Rise of the Fourth Reich".

You have no idea how deep the moon / mars conspiracy is.

A proud heart and closed mind gather no knowledge.

I don't have to watch it to know it's absolute Rubbish. It's about time people started to think for themselves than to take Rubbish as Gospel.

Have you any idea about Laws of Physics and other Equations that don't allow half the stuff that people are believing in?

I bet your gonna tell me know that the Laws of Physics are all wrong and that something like "The Galactic Federation Of Light" know everything./??.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Amazing how a video of an old man making a misstake of words can cause so much Chaos. It was a simple misstake people, c'mon!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Amazing how a video of an old man making a misstake of words can cause so much Chaos. It was a simple misstake people, c'mon!

Yep, Spot on.

I would have said it eaxactly like you did but, my anger got the better of me.

Why am I so angry? It's because I think we should be a lot smarter than that and we, as a group, are looking like Total Morons.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

What the real current technology is - is usually hidden from "the common man" for at least 10 years.

There are things being worked on and developed the common person has no idea of.

One thing I've learned is the minute you say, "that's impossible" it happens.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. Socrates

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join