It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AWACS crew member says Flight 93 shot down

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
The truth is that WMD were used against our country and they will be used again. If you have security clearance you would know the truth. However, since you don't have what it takes to be in that position there things that you will just have to guess about in your lifetime.
Scream all you want, you will never know the truth or find it with a bad attitude of blame and anti-Americanism.
How many freeking threads are you people going to start with conspiracies about 911? Over and over, that's insanity. Try a different approach, maybe that will help you.
Good luck.

Do you have security clearance? Do you have access to information that nobody else does?

And if so, why would you be sharing ANY of it on the internet? seriously, you're risking getting caught if they think you are abusing your clearance. And in the case that you are not a federal agent, then be aware that impersonating one is a crime.

-rrr

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
ok so JJay55 has information on possible terror attacks in the united states. this should be alerted to authorities so that he may tell them what we need to prepare for, and/or turn himself in.

secondly, the problem is that flight 93 crashed because the people on the plane fought back. not shot down. now its being said it was shot down. get it?

also, what of the non-existent plane remnants at the impact site? is that proof it was blown up, and if it was wouldn't eyewitness testimony corroborate this.

Yeah but we are too busy bickering about if 93 was shot down or whatever. WTF?
I am a she and I work in counter-terrorism education and I'm quite frustrated with how ignorant the American public is. Who gives a sheet if 93 was shot down or was some heroic move, we were attacked by Islam and we will be attacked again soon. Very soon.
911x12. No one learned a damnn thing on 911 except to be confused and anti-American. It's sickening.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Every time the astronauts go up into space, they have a self destruct mechanism on board and they know this!

If the Space Shuttle starts heading back to land (Florida) because something is wrong instead of out to sea, somebody will push a button to blow it up over the sea. Not downtown Miami etc.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
The other debris pics I posted just behind this post here shows what I believe is planted "evidence". Why? Because there are two other debris sites documented. The photos from these debris sites have never been released or published. Know why? because they are the REAL impact points for the majority of the debris.

really??

who told you this??

see, i've been to new baltimore and indian lake. i met and have spoken with people there. there wasn't any plane crash in either place and there really wasn't much 'debris' there either.

wow, nice made of flight path.

NOT ONE PERSON EVER SAW FLIGHT 93 HEADING FROM THE SOUTHEAST TO THE NORTHWEST. NOT ONE.

Some will have you to think that paper and other debris "blew" away from the well known impact crater we are all familiar with. The winds for that day according to NWS/NOAA were only 8mph. In addition there are heavily wooded areas and these woodlines are thick with under growth & brush. making it impossible for this to be explained by the "evidence that below away".

there was no plane crash.

YOU CANT HIDE A 757.

SO WHERE DID IT CRASH?

YOU CAN'T CONTROL A SHOOT DOWN. YOU SHOOT A PLANE DOWN AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF CONTROLLING IT.

SO DID IT CRASH INTO SOME HOUSES? A SCHOOL? A HOSPITAL? DOWNTOWN NEW BALTIMORE, WHERE??????????

YOU HAVE NO SHOOT DOWN BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PLANE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YET?

757'S DON'T VANISH AND YOU CAN'T HIDE THEM...............

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

ok so JJay55 has information on possible terror attacks in the united states. this should be alerted to authorities so that he may tell them what we need to prepare for, and/or turn himself in.

secondly, the problem is that flight 93 crashed because the people on the plane fought back. not shot down. now its being said it was shot down. get it?

also, what of the non-existent plane remnants at the impact site? is that proof it was blown up, and if it was wouldn't eyewitness testimony corroborate this.

I am a she and I work in counter-terrorism education and I'm quite frustrated with how ignorant the American public is. Who gives a sheet if 93 was shot down or was some heroic move, we were attacked by Islam and we will be attacked again soon. Very soon.
911x12. No one learned a damnn thing on 911 except to be confused and anti-American. It's sickening.

you're just a bigot. you're a nazi and the muslims are the new jews.

you are afraid of poor people with no tanks or fighter jets, no massive aircraft carriers or body armor, no APC's, no nothing.

you're afraid and ready to surrender to them because you swallow propaganda.

the next attack will be by your superiors just like the previous ones were. WTC93, OKC95, 9/11, the anthrax attacks.....all carried out by the united states government. the real terrorists of the world.

IF THE PATRIOT ACT IS 'AMERICAN' THEN I AM PROUD TO BE 'ANTI-AMERICAN'.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I understand your point however, and this is the thing, I remember the story.

Again, I remember it clearly.

I also remember talking to co-workers that night about what a horrible position the pilot must have been in having to kill one group of his fellow Americans to save the lives of another group.

I remember it because the story changed from what was originally reported. The original report was of a passenger on a phone who saw a fighter jet outside his window followed shortly afterwards by a 'puff of white smoke' coming from the wing.

It was not about a man calling to announce that the plane had been hijacked and the passengers were going to try and overpower those responsible; the story was about a man who knew he was about to die and while talking to the outside world about what was happening he saw a fighter outside his window.

The plain and simple fact is that if the OS on 9/11 was true, then having made a hard call like that would have been supported by the American people. The public would have understood, given the three attacks already carried out, that shooting down the fourth plane over a rural area was the best option.

But the OS is a lie. In order to draw attention away from that lie TPTB chose to martyr Flight 93. In doing so anyone who questions any aspect of the story is by proxy also degrading the brave actions of those heroic few.

I realize what the inevitable flames are going to be for what I'm writing now, but that changes nothing. Just because someone disagrees with me doesn't make me wrong.

It means the other person disagrees. Nothing more.

Now, having said that...

NBC: Man called 911 to report Flight 93 had been attacked

The report I've been recalling was on CNN, the above is from NBC

Just for kicks...

USGS photograghs of Flight 93 crash site, taken in 1994

I did make one mistake according to the video I've posted though and I will admit to it.

The 911 dispatcher said the caller saw a 'cloud of white smoke', I said it was a 'puff of white smoke'.

My bad.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Which branch of Islam is that, I assume you know since you are in counter terrorism, er education.
some examples, Sunni, Shiite, Sufi, Baha'ism, USA Black Muslims, Kharijitis, Wahhabi, Ismailis, Ismaili Druze, Assassins....

[edit on 29-1-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What I'd like to know is, Even if someone proves the Plane was shot down and Even if the Government comes clean and states the Plane was actually shot down, THEN WHAT?

Will it make anyone any happier about it? Will you latch onto something else to waste your time with? I just don't get it. The same arguments over and over again about this damned plane.

Shot Down, Fell Down, Overrun by passengers and caused to crash, Wings fell Off, So What? The plane has crashed, People are dead, Maybe the government lied about it. Now what?

This subject has been Hammered to death now. I have no idea why this is so important to cause all these arguments.

In my opinion what should be discussed is HOW not to let something like this happen again.

In my opinion, we should be discussing how not to let 9/11 happen again and what were the signs leading up to this horrible tragedy.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
What I'd like to know is, Even if someone proves the Plane was shot down and Even if the Government comes clean and states the Plane was actually shot down, THEN WHAT?

then the government can say 'we did what we had to do' and the rest of the official story is true and everyone goes back to sleep........

you can prevent the next 9/11 but you can prevent the next 9/11 coverup.

UNTIL SOMEONE STARTS POSTING PICTURES OF LANDING GEARS AND SEATS AND RECOGNIZABLE PIECES OF THE FUSELAGE, ETC. THERE IS NO PROOF OF ANY PLANE CRASH.

UNTIL SOMEONE STARTS NAMING EYEWITNESSES TO A 757 BEING SHOT OUT OF THE SKY THEN THERE IS NO SHOOT DOWN.

AND DONALD RUMSFELD DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE IF YOU ASK HIM AGAIN IF IT WAS SHOT DOWN HE WILL TELL YOU NO.

BUT IF YOU ASK EYEWITNESS SUSAN MCELWAIN IF SHE SAW A 757 NOSEDIVING OUT OF THE SKY AGAIN SHE WILL STILL TELL YOU NO.

ONE OF THE ABOVE 2 PEOPLE IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND IT ISN'T THE GUY WHO SAID HE KNEW WHERE SADDAM'S WMD'S WERE............

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
First Dom Rumsfeld said it and now this. I believe it is now clear (at least in my opinion) that this re-confirms what I have been saying all along that flight 93 was shot down.

No other on ATS will stand in my opinion, as to the fate of flight 93.

AWAC crew video w/ BBC

[edit on 28-1-2010 by mikelee]

This BBC video is 2 years old.

What does "no other ATS will stand in my opinion"? Is your opinion mud? Quicksand? A Haystack?

When does he mention flight 93, he mentions scrambling fighters, and possibly, if necessary, shoot down an aircraft. The government made no secret about it's intentions to shoot down any aircraft during 9/11, or 9/12, or even 9/13.

Talk about blowing a 2 year old BBC movie waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion.

Honestly I am jealous though- I wish I had voices in my head filling in gaps of information, telling my "FLIGHT 93!!" was in that video, or that there was some super awesome disclosure other than a misquote+paraphrasing from a Lieutenant.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
more proof for deluded americans...
www.youtube.com...

how much evidence do you need to doubt everything the media and government tell you? Their credibility is nil.
911 is a big deal because of what it represents to us, a wake up call during the age of info, for now.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Heritical Monkey]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Which branch of Islam is that, I assume you know since you are in counter terrorism, er education.
some examples, Sunni, Shiite, Sufi, Baha'ism, USA Black Muslims, Kharijitis, Wahhabi, Ismailis, Ismaili Druze, Assassins....

Yeah those smurfy. What did you have to add to the thread?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

It is more to do with conflict of imformation. This thread is a bit like that in that is based on an ambiguous remark made by an airforceman. The FBI were all over the place with their investigation..like the white plane seen at the scene of the crash that the FBI said didn't exist, then they said it did and was civilian, but was there because it was asked to pinpoint the area of the crash, and at which time all aircraft were supposed to be on the ground. The white aircraft then was itself a potential target for the prowling F-16's. The many mobile phone calls of which only two were used in the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui. The freedom of information act, wildly abused.

edit to post for more clarity.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

are the muslims loading up their aircraft carriers and preparing for a massive land invasion of the united states to force us all to live under sharia law?????

we have the best equipment on the planet and we can't control iraq which is the size of california and you want us all to be afraid and surrender our rights to be protected from poor people with no real military equipment?

WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY WHERE MUSLIMS ARE THE NEW JEWS.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I can accept that the AWACS operator remembers what they heard, but it does not prove that flight 93 was shot down.

Something was shot down I will admit considering the remarks made by Rumsfeld and this AWACS operator. I can even see why their combined acknowledgment of a similar command alludes to some kind of proof that flight 93 was the intended target and subsequently brought down under a friendly fire scenario.

It does not prove that flight 93 was the intended target nor that it was shot down by command authority is the only point I am trying to make. The other reason the government has done nothing to disprove their OS is the fact that it distracts from anyone asking to review the NORAD communications tapes and that means to cross over into secure communications would require the NSA to get involved to investigate just what the truth really is.

Of course many of us have been waiting for so long we've come to the conclusion that the federal government does not want anyone to question the OS and that is a clear signal that something is wrong with the OS.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Well, since you work in counter-terrorism education, what would you like me to contribute with? Truth, lies or propaganda..or as like you have done, unqualified,(as in unexplained) speculation.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pajjikor

Ummm, when the dude said "let's roll" and everyone ran towards the cockpit therefore throwing the center of balance off with an inexperianced terrorist at the controls,what do you think happened? I think it kinda mighta caused the plane to pitch downward creating an unrecoverable crash scenario.
Then again, not having been on board that day I guess I'll never know.

YouSir

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thanks Smurfy, those pics were from the evidence photos used in the ZM trail.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
mikelee,

where's the plane?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join