It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AWACS crew member says Flight 93 shot down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
Why is it that truthers are angry that this plane may have been shot down and simultaneously angry that the others weren't (because the entire military was off doing drills apparently).

I never thought of that before. Being someone that doesn't buy the OS, you've given me something to chew on. Thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
America just got sucker punched, people were afraid. America gave them the heroes of flight 93. Flight 93 showed the terrorist, that the American people will stand up and defend themselves if we have to. So think twice before you try this again. Why create more grief by saying that the flight was shot down, who does that help, the needs of the many say create pride in America. The whole thing could have been a false flag, either way no good comes from saying the plane was shot down so why should it do it.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Any time you hear the words "official story" know that you are being lied to.

You know, I kind of have to agree with that. The only time I ever hear (or more to the point read) the words "official story" is in conspiracy circles. No one else refers to the events of 9/11 as that.

So when some says "the official story is all lies" I should keep in mind that they are probably lying to me.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is what happened and why imo. Flight 93 was supposed to fly into WTC7 after the towers were taken out of the way. But it was shot down so they had to implode the building anyway because it was already set up with explosives. That's why we are left with 2 planes and three buildings and the WTC7 anomaly. (see wordpress below)

willyloman.wordpress.com...

[edit on 29-1-2010 by EndtheFed]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just a thought. Could the plane breaking up in mid-air cause the strange debris field? Airliners are not aerobatic planes. There are limits to the maneuvers that can be done with them before they break apart due to stress on the airframe. If, according to the official story, the passengers were taking control of the plane from the hijackers, maybe the aircraft went through some rather abrupt maneuvers. *picture knock-down drag-out fight in cockpit*

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
First Dom Rumsfeld said it and now this. I believe it is now clear (at least in my opinion) that this re-confirms what I have been saying all along that flight 93 was shot down.

No other on ATS will stand in my opinion, as to the fate of flight 93.

AWAC crew video w/ BBC

[edit on 28-1-2010 by mikelee]

The video is point blank NOT even slightly evidence that flight 93 was shot down. The quote from the video is:

"if necessary, as we saw from 9/11, possibly shoot down the aircraft"

In other words, the pilot's interpretation is that during 9/11, it was possible that shooting down passenger jumbo jets was necessary. And who would disagree with that? I could have said the exact same thing as the pilot! Come on, pay attention to what they are saying.

Rumsfeld did say the plane was shot down over PA but this guy is not saying or implying that flight 93 was shot down. He is saying it was possible that shooting it down may have been necessary to save lives. And most people would agree with that. Most pilots could have said the same thing without knowing whether or not it was actually shot down.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

Naive ....... perhaps .

But have you even attempted to get a video of the broadcast ?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Since what your title says does not match what is in the video, why would you shoot yourself in the foot with that false title? To destroy your own cause?

Hopefully at least some of you will actually watch the video. The AWACS crew member said no such thing. He merely mentioned 9/11 as a case where what they do might come into play.

Why is it that Truthers constantly feel the need to mislead or just plain lie? You make yourselves look bad. Nobody needs to do it for you.

Was 93 shot down? It's possible. It may have been that they had no other choice. This blatant bending of the truth and misrepresentation of the facts drives me away from your claim, not towards it. At least take the lie out of the title. If you have to lie, you have no case.

You also need to stop this nonsense of telling others not to post if they don't agree. That has never been the nature of ATS. If you think your case is so weak it won't stand up to critique, you don't really have a case, do you? Is this just a game to you? It would seem so.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why would 15 people flag a topic where the title is a lie and the conclusions fabricated? Amazing. Has this become a place where people proudly wear illiteracy on their sleeves?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi Mike,
That picture of debris you have shown is the old United Airlines colours, red on blue, the rest was grey.
This is American Airlines colours,
upload.wikimedia.org...

[edit on 29-1-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I am enjoying your realism. I have actually allowed myself all to often to be lured into arguements with people who dont present the whole story only their cherry picked evidence.
I do beleive the government has deceived us however i think most of these 9-11 threads only push us further into ignorance and well thats not cool...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If this report is legit then it could become the perverbial straw that broke the camel's (conspiracy) back. As soon as even one crack in the official version comes out into the mainstream media, then the whole house of cards will start to fall.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

ok, lets assume you are correct. (and well your not) I will tell you why.
of the debris that was collected around shanksville. we are unable to locate anyone who found a body part.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"if necessary, as we saw from 9/11, possibly shoot down the aircraft"

This sentence makes no grammatical sense. If it's necessary to shoot down an aircraft then, like the situation from 9/11, we MIGHT shoot down the aircraft?????

Either it's necessary or it isn't. If it is, then what's with the MIGHT/'possibly' There are two slight variations that make much more sense.

1) 'if necessary, as we saw from 9/11, we would shoot down the aircraft'

2) 'if necessary, as we saw from 9/11, shoot down the aircraft.'

Both of those strongly imply that flight 93 was indeed shot down. I agree the quote is not an outright acknowledgement of the shootdown but it sure comes across that way.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by Blaine91555

I am enjoying your realism. I have actually allowed myself all to often to be lured into arguements with people who dont present the whole story only their cherry picked evidence.
I do beleive the government has deceived us however i think most of these 9-11 threads only push us further into ignorance and well thats not cool...

I actually believe WTC7 was brought down after they spent nearly 4 hours making sure the emergency workers were clear and I think the reason was to protect documents. I do believe we have not been told the whole truth.

As to 93, it could have been shot down, but as you see we are once again insulted by a title that is a lie and evidence that has been misrepresented.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Beancounter72

You must be really bored today?

It's clear what was meant in the video and only leaves arguing for the sake of arguing.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Great find OP. I appreciate that pilot probably risking his position to sneakily share something with the people of the world.

What do we know from this, providing we trust what he said? An airplane was shot down, they were calling it Flight 93. Was it full of people? Did it take off from a typical public airport that day? No idea.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
ok so JJay55 has information on possible terror attacks in the united states. this should be alerted to authorities so that he may tell them what we need to prepare for, and/or turn himself in.

secondly, the problem is that flight 93 crashed because the people on the plane fought back. not shot down. now its being said it was shot down. get it?

also, what of the non-existent plane remnants at the impact site? is that proof it was blown up, and if it was wouldn't eyewitness testimony corroborate this.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
First Dom Rumsfeld said it and now this. I believe it is now clear (at least in my opinion) that this re-confirms what I have been saying all along that flight 93 was shot down.

He never states that they shot anything down. He states that he has "learned from 9/11". I think what he means is that they don't want to make the same mistake again and will shoot down any enemy craft.

A mis-spoken sentence from someone doesn't prove anything.

Good try though and 'A' for effort.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Great find OP. I appreciate that pilot probably risking his position to sneakily share something with the people of the world.

What do we know from this, providing we trust what he said? An airplane was shot down, they were calling it Flight 93. Was it full of people? Did it take off from a typical public airport that day? No idea.

Did you REALLY listen to what he said? He never says anything about shooting flight 93 down. All he is saying is that they have learned from their mistakes of 9/11 and plan on shooting anything down that poses a threat.
Not once does he mention flight 93 or the shooting down of planes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join