It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has brought down an unidentified shining object over the Persian Gulf

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
No i want humans to go to war with ET! It will be like a dream come true! No more bills, work, college blah blah.

Us ATS'ers will be the resistance, all the other would die, us ATS'ers have been training for ET invasions!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Something big is about to go off.........I'm talking WWIII, 9/11 style.......Hiroshima type shat! Prepare folks.......it's about to begin!

Interesting that you say that...NYC on terror alert, UFO shot down by Iran, Obama and Ahmadinejad speaking (I believe both are) at the UN. And...the big one for me...its 9/22.

The nut cases (terrorists) seem to like interesting numbers (9/11 now 9/22...hmmmmmmm)

Another interesting footnote, tomorrow President Obama and President Medvedev meet in New York to discuss a whole range issues.

The U.S. and Russian presidents will meet in New York on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly to discuss progress towards a new bilateral arms control treaty, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said.

www.today.az...
I am only speculating but Iran may be a big one and the recent scale-back of the missile defense shield in Eastern Europe. A lot is going on at the moment.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashGecko

We are already in a world of 'ish' my friend, and if ET's were to retaliate they may just take out some of the gun-toting, money-laundering, fanatical religious types who have dominated and ruled society since the dawn of semi-intelligent thought, so I say good luck to them.

Back on topic, I don't think this is anything to do with the security threat in SA. Somali insurgents will have placed a call to the US embassy, recoiling a bomb threat or similar in response to the African al-Quaeda leader who was killed last week. I think this is self explanatory, but nice to see terrorists are taking a leaf out of the IRA book and actually telling people where the bomb is before detonating.

Look forward to hearing what the Iranians retrieve, if anything at all.

It's been a long time away for me so I need to finish here and catch up on some research.... adios for now.

Edit to add: Interesting to note that Russia want a Global Defense system.... if truly global it begs the question "defense against whom?" - could be these guys? Time to paint a white flag on the roof perhaps?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Pr0t0]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You can keep tabs on these speculations and emerging info on the closing of US sites in South Africa ... HERE ...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Coool.

Did they shoot down an ET?
Or was it a Israeli/US spy vehicle?

If it was a spy vehicle, why 3?
What shot it down, what type of anti-air defense?

Did anyone else pick this unidentified object up? I mean, the US and Israel's radar and sonar facilities are 2nd to none, they are swarming the gulf, did we know about this?

God I hope they find it, I doubt they will.

Still, strange things are occuring.. I cant help but think this is related to the Iranian airshow fatalities.

That's just too much of a co-incidence.

Ive said all along an attack by Israel will begin with dozens of drone like vehicles, these vehicles will be clay targets for Iranian airdefenses. leaving the jets un-obstructed access to Iran. This was either a test, or a UFO.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Agit8dChop]

Remember in the Iraq war (1st), if the Iraqis got lucky and managed to down ONE allied plane, they'd always say THREE or FOUR, it has to be some kind of spy hardware or scientific experiment, balloon or something.

The other articles on this site look of decent enough quality, does anyone know if they have a history of being reliable? Doesn't sound like the kind of story that generally makes it to the MSM straight away.

Maybe it was a false flag op by Iran gone wrong, you know, they were supposed to have downed 3 'aircraft' of unknown origin, ammo for a retaliatory strike on Isrel, but that got transformed into UFO by the press!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If only people knew that the idea of aliens and outer space ufo's was used to cover up top secret aircraft projects.

My grand pappy told me once that in the late 60's and early 70's they were flying and testing stealth aircraft like the ones revealed in the 80's and 90's and anytime someone reported seeing them a group of people were employed as witnesses and say it was an 'alien craft' ufo's to smear and make the whole story sound loony when in fact it was American.

This is still used today. Sites like this one is a perfect example. The USAF and other agencies monitor sites like this to see how many people are seeing these top secret craft and if one does see it, the usual tactic is to make it sound ridiculous and outer worldly.

Dont get me wrong. I do believe that a universe as massive as ours there is most likely life out there.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I was thinking the same lol

and on yeah 7 people killed as a military plane crashes south of Tehran...

those craft still havent been recovered... my interest has peaked...*prays to his Alien "God"* please let it be E.T's

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
More than likely they shot down some of our spy drones! we have them everywhere over there.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

If it's a US or Israeli drone the remains are long destroyed.. they have a self destruct built into them once all information is sent back to it's controller and HQ

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I didn't see this brought up so I thought I'd mention it...

it said they shot it down and it crashed into the ocean.. My money say's they never recover whatever it was, so the story will soon be forgotten.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

lol

Well Russia supplies Iran with lots of advanced gear...so i doubt it was an RPG ^^

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by azzllin

If it's a US or Israeli drone the remains are long destroyed.. they have a self destruct built into them once all information is sent back to it's controller and HQ

...That means Iran will definitely know that the aircraft was from the US or Israel.

Clever

And please post the links to the source where you found out about the self-destruct mechanism.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by azzllin

I never heard of that defense application in the drones. Could you provide a source regarding that self destruct mechanism on the drones of both Israel and US? If that is the case, then it something different beneath the waves and one possibility ruled out.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Imagine the Iranians surprise and horror when they retrieve the craft, open it and find the sole E.T. occupant dead but wearing a base ball cap that says "12th Iman"!

That would be a kicker now wouldn't it!

On a more positive note it seems at least for this morning we of the planet Earth are holding our own in the E.T. Wars!

Way to go Mr. A!

[edit on 22/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
The aliens should be ashamed at being downed by an rpg

lol

most likely it was more like an upgrade of the originally Russian (Soviet) S-200 antaircraft SAM (SA-5 Gammon) by Iran's defence industry.

wich is really a quite serious missile.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Gixxer]

link   
INteresting story! I hope more comes to light, but I'm certainly not going to be holding my breath. Call me old fashioned.....

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sounds very interesting indeed, i feel like a kid on x-mas morning waiting to see what is wrapped up in all that shining paper!........but then you find its a wolly jumper knitted by your nan thats 10x too big!

Im not going to get too excited just yet because whatever it is i doubt we will find out for 10+ years. sounds like a mini roswell so far "usaf finds downed disc" then "oh know deary me so sorry it was a weather balloon". This story has the kind of beggining to a long conspiracy, where when years go by you start to get the whistleblowers coming out.

But i will be keeping an eye on this thread.

S+F

Peace

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Saudi-Arabia is probably sending over weather balloons left and right laughing all the while. The Iranians need to worry because war looks like its going to come calling now. There is to much going on right now, Its the perfect time for Israel to attack.

I would keep away from the N.Y. and Pittsburgh, Seems terrorist are on the loose and could hit those places. If that happened the Israelis would not even blink, They would hit Iran right away knowing most Americans would cheer them on at that point.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Maybe it did not crash into the ocean. Could well have came from the ocean Ya know those that have been recorded doing so... Mt 2 cents. BTW Thats why there is no derbis...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy
Interesting little site that states.

The Iranian government has announced that it has ordered its air force to attack UFOs which are being seen near Iranian nuclear facilities in substantial numbers. Air Force Colonel Salman Mahini has said "all anti-aircraft units and jet fighters have been ordered to shoot down the flying objects over Iran's airspace."

This was as of Sept 5th 2008

Linky

Linky

linky

Thank you.

This was my thoughts too. UFOs have been disarming nukes everywhere. This is the one area where free-will will not be heeded because setting off nukes has repercussions radiating out in space to other planets.

Will not be allowed.

But this may show that Iran has been gearing up to make a move and are tired of ET getting in the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join