It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has brought down an unidentified shining object over the Persian Gulf

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So does anyone know what happened to this story? I haven't read through all the reply's yet.

As of Friday last week - I haven't been able to find anything on this incident.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yeah it was posted by PRESSTV so it lost all credibility. Thats baout it really....looks like maybe they dhot down a weather balloon or something. No big deal.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i feel like if aliens are so advanced.. wouldnt they would be able to dodge a missile? maybe its just me but it seems a little strange for ufos to be shot down so easily...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by calihan_12]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
wonder if this was the same as the shining object that me & my girlfriend seen on sunday 27th at around 21:30hrs in salford,greater manchester,united kingdom.it was glowing bright orange moving slowly from a north west to south west direction,as it passed us something fell or detached itself from it.it started to get higher until it went out of view.me and my girlfriend can confirm that this was no plane or helicopter as there was no engine sound or any other lights/wing lights and the shape and light of the object didn't change it remained constant as it passed us

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
i feel like if aliens are so advanced.. wouldnt they would be able to dodge a missile? maybe its just me but it seems a little strange for ufos to be shot down so easily...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by calihan_12]

Bu an alien by its very nature is just that.... alien. Maybe in its homeworld there is no such thing as a missile.

So they've never had to learn how to dodge one.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Good point! Or perhaps there was some sort of space rage and one of them got cut off, fingers came out the windows and a laser was fired.

All fun and games until you crash your spacecraft into Iran's backyard.

Still interesting to know what happened. No way I am reading 20+ pages.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by killdog
wonder if this was the same as the shining object that me & my girlfriend seen on sunday 27th at around 21:30hrs in salford,greater manchester,united kingdom.it was glowing bright orange moving slowly from a north west to south west direction,as it passed us something fell or detached itself from it.it started to get higher until it went out of view.me and my girlfriend can confirm that this was no plane or helicopter as there was no engine sound or any other lights/wing lights and the shape and light of the object didn't change it remained constant as it passed us

Where in salford you at? i saw something just like that comming up the main raod from the campus. like bigger then a plane bright orange kinda triangley shapped?
i saw it on the wednesday night at like half 9 i think comming back across the river to cannon street. but i lost sight of it cause i went behind some trees and when i came out it was gone

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Bu an alien by its very nature is just that.... alien. Maybe in its homeworld there is no such thing as a missile.

So they've never had to learn how to dodge one.

In the Stargate series, the most advanced aliens succumb to earth "projectile weapons", simply because their technology wasn't made to defend against it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

am just near salford rugby ground the willows 5mins from hope hospital.a friend from work said his mam saw strange lights in the sky on sunday night dont know if this had anything to do with what i saw.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This one fits right in here i think, don`t know if it has been published already but here it is. Very interesting video.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What am i missing here? Did Iran do that???

Originally posted by stargazerman
This one fits right in here i think, don`t know if it has been published already but here it is. Very interesting video.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I think........

He is trying to make a connection between the unknown silver object shot down by Iran (Mylar ballon?) and the pelidians (as in Iran shot down a ufo from space.

I hope he was making a joke.........

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stargazerman

Here is an explanation about what the 'ufo' is. In a nutshell it is a camera artifact that causes a 'tadpole' effect on more faint objects. The UFO is a star that appears to move with the missile as it is tracked. The camera is attempting to adjust the brightness of the aeinter light source of the star. This is a known effect.

www.csicop.org...

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Wobbly Anomaly]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Typical, we have more absolute proof of Aliens and UFOs with this iranian story, and people just make jokes about it!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join