It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

I'm willing to entertain the concept that all four original Beatles were replaced by doubles. Perhaps replacing all four of them was actually necessary to fool the public and guard against any one of them holding a surprise press conference exposing Paul's replacement. Can anyone enlighten us as to some of the serious theories and/or circumstantial evidence out there regarding this radical concept?

IMO, there is evidence (physical & behavioral) that the others were replaced. I've been shying away from that whole can of worms simply because it is hard for people to wrap their heads around. It's enough to see that Paul was replaced to expose the imposter-replacement agenda. But like you said, it does explain some things.

I guess what still bothers me is you have to find four guys who could be doubles in the visual sense that they look enough like the real persons to pass for them and on top of that the speaking and singing have to pass for the originals.

That isn't really that hard. There were 3 or more dead ringers for Saddam & Stalin, possibly Kim Jong Il. Montgomery had at least 2. The doubles use disguises & surgery to improve their likeness, as necessary. They also study videos & audio to mimic the target as much as possible. And with today's technology, it's possible to make them sound just like the original. There were certainly enough samples of the Beatles to work with.

The only way I can come up with is the whole public consciousness conditioning thing. Put someone in front of the public and say this is Hilary Clinton, Montgomery, Paul McCartney, Kissinger or whomever you want and if it's a close enough match, people never question it. It never enters peoples' minds that this is a fake.

One reason PID is an important issue is b/c it sheds light on the use of impostors. Once the tactic enters your awareness, it is much harder for them to fool you. If someone seems "off" or "different," you're going to start scrutinizing them as a possible impostor.

Anyway, there are definitely better doubles out there than Faul. How about those twin Cuban spies who posed as doubles for each other? Who would ever be able to pick up on that if they didn't know? That is a disturbing level of mindf-ing.

Background information on doubles

[edit on 25-3-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thanks, someotherguy. I know it's been discussed in other forums that all four Beatles were replaced. I've been shying away from it, too, because it's just so mind boggling.

The thing that has always bothered the heck out of me is --- why did the others go along? If all four were murdered and replaced at the same time, it's no wonder they all went along with the agenda.

If I come around to thinking this was a possibility, I then wonder if Brian Epstein was replaced and whom else may have been. Seems like Epstein could have been paid off handsomely in hush money but had to be eliminated when he spilled the beans to someone.

If all four Beatles were killed and replaced just before the Sgt Pepper sessions, I can imagine that the girlfriends/wives were fearful of themselves being killed and if the inner circle tried to blow the whistle, the public would think they're nut cases. Look how TPTB did that whole 'she's a fantasist' campaign to discredit Heather Mills. Suppose they thought Heather was about to spill publicly. They put out this negative PR campaign with the buzzword 'fantasist' (I'd never even heard that word before). It would've looked unsophisticated to say "she's a liar", so they came up with this word 'fantasist".

If you do a Yahoo! search in the "Images" section of Yahoo with these words "beatles sgt pepper release party", you get lots of photos from that event and honestly, to me they all look like replacements in those photos. None of them look like The Beatles of 1964-65.

Very disturbing.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Seems like Epstein could have been paid off handsomely in hush money but had to be eliminated when he spilled the beans to someone.

Someone noticed this "letter" in the Rotten Apple videos & transcribed it on the Paul is Dead Miss Him forum here. It seems like it might be from Mal Evans' diary.

George this because of the article, we could no longer trust him and he was fired. Poor George, he didn't understand
a --------. Why, he cried bitterly , why? asking this question again and again. I was standing there as a butcher with his knife,
my body was ---- and I was fighting to hold the tears back but big boys don't cry. It was a pretty stressful ---- not having
a chance to tell him the truth. George and ----- his wife left Cavendish the same evening. The next day Paul arrived.
We were all there,Neil, Robert, John, Brian, Ringo, Anita, George and Tony. Everybody was excited and stunned. It
was amazing. They did a good job in Nairobi , it was really happening, it was like we had known him forever. Brian was
afraid ---- Neil assured him that he could trust Pete but Brian needed a commitment from him. John was paralyzed.
Just don't go there, he said. We don't need friggin Pete involved. I don't need to pay him again, just don't let him ---- .
I felt bad again, started thinking about Gary, Lily and ---- . I tried to tell them I had to see my family sometimes, but
Brian and John insisted that I should stay wit Paul for a while. ---- --- --- --- out --- --- and I see now that I left my beloved
---- alone and unsafe. When I was thinking to much about it I felt real low and I had to get high. We all had to get high.
It was so unreal and that is why John invented Strawberry Fields Nothing is real, he said --- in and again. We didn't really
understand it until ----- showed us what really wasn't real in the lyrics. ------ ------ a real --. It blew my mind when he played
it backwards. ------- way to tell a story. Paul really gave him a new ---nation, a new way of art. Good and bad, black and white
----------. They started to record this ----- or --------.
It sounded right, the song , and we were all very pleased with the idea of making a new sound on the -- album . Paul and I came
up with an idea we already had talked a lot about when we were at the clinic in Kenya. ------ Sargent Peppers Lonely hearts Club
Band. ---------

So, one thing I wondered was if John/Fohn had been talking about paying off Pete Best?

If all four Beatles were killed and replaced just before the Sgt Pepper sessions, I can imagine that the girlfriends/wives were fearful of themselves being killed and if the inner circle tried to blow the whistle, the public would think they're nut cases. Look how TPTB did that whole 'she's a fantasist' campaign to discredit Heather Mills.

It's not just about being called nasty names, but also about actually ending up dead.

Heather Mills received threats. Mal Evans was killed right before he was going to publish his tell-all book.

If you do a Yahoo! search in the "Images" section of Yahoo with these words "beatles sgt pepper release party", you get lots of photos from that event and honestly, to me they all look like replacements in those photos. None of them look like The Beatles of 1964-65.

Yeah, personally, I think think the Sgt. Pepper album cover was a funeral for all of the Beatles - not just Paul.

Sgt. Pepper's Promotional Party (pics)
www.nemsworld.com...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by someotherguy]

[edit on 26-3-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Shocking!

My guess is that there are more boxes of evidence stashed away by persons involved that would be in addition to what Mills put under wraps with a friend. I'll bet Mills using that ploy was not the first time it was done to certain parties as a sort of life protection plan. These boxes of evidence in unknown locations could be revealed someday like opening time capsules but with the facts exposed would really shock the world.

The Sgt Pepper Release Party at Brian's home, no less, is the perfect set up for fooling the media. Imagine being a reporter in the home of Brian Epstein and he introduces you to the Beatles. Are you going to question it and say, "Hold on, these are impostors!" No, your frame of mind is that you're in the presence of the famous Beatles and how lucky you are to be there! It wouldn't cross your mind at all. But then days later it was probably said by attendees to friends, "They look different in person, close up, than they do on telly."

Then, more to the perfect set up, not only are you in Brian's home and he's telling you these are the Beatles, but with all the facial hair and confusing, over produced, clown like fashion, it's hard to see through that. These are camoflages and diversions.

In the photos from the event, don't they all look nervous? They're sticking close together most of the time and looking nervous.

In this photo, to me, these don't look like the original Beatles...

www.nemsworld.com...

I don't know, there's something about those photos that is very unsettling. It all looks so very staged.

That is interesting... the reference to Pete Best. It's like, they paid him off once to shut him up about something and now it was suggested to pay him again to keep quiet. When you think about it, Pete Best would have been someone who could have outed the replacements. Notice how he's been all these years... quiet.

Yeah, if it's not a well done fake job, I think that typed page is from the Mal Evans material. Sure sounds like it.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

My guess is that there are more boxes of evidence stashed away by persons involved that would be in addition to what Mills put under wraps with a friend.

There may very well be. I tried unsuccessfully to get info on Mal Evans thru FOIA, but I was shot down. This was after taking admin law & being all optimistic that the new administration was really interested in complying with FOIA requests. LOL

Then, more to the perfect set up, not only are you in Brian's home and he's telling you these are the Beatles, but with all the facial hair and confusing, over produced, clown like fashion, it's hard to see through that. These are camoflages and diversions.

Good point. They all look different because they have longer hair & mustaches. Not to mention that they were taller... A mystery lurker sent me this today:

The Sargeant Peppers... overlooked secret message!
This was the true message: those short guys are gone and we are the new & improved big occult sex- upgrading drug guys.

important!
These "wax people" are made to the same height as the real celebrities. These figures had so many intricate details on them, they are really quite astonishing. The museum showed some of the behind-the-scenes work that went into making these celebrities and the items they used in order to make them look so lifelike.
www.igougo.com...

WE ONLY SEE WHAT WE ARE READY TO SEE - PRE 1966 HEIGHTS VS 1967 HEIGHTS. 5ft 7 or 5ft 11... 7 11 Ringo was 5ft 3. Poor guys....

That is interesting... the reference to Pete Best.

Pete needs more research, IMO. He has said a couple of different things about what happened.

Pete says he quit the Beatles to start his own band:

Here he is talking about his dismissal:

In part 1, he talked about how what great friends they were - being in Hamburg, etc.

This was posted by Sonikdave at Icke:

... Also my brother's friend owns a bar in Brantford Ontario where I was living last year and Pete Best was performing there one night. I had no idea he was coming I was there watching a hockey game (typical canadian) He actually sat down next to me and my brother and had a drink with us, I also asked him about the whole Paul is dead theories and what he thought, and his entire demenour changed and he looked like he was stressed out about something and he said "Such a sad story, I wish I had time to properly discuss my feelings about it but either nobody cares anymore or nobody asks." I was pretty buzzed as I was drinking quite a bit (my team was losing) when I was talking to him and I asked him straight up if Paul was dead in his opinion and he just shook his head and kept drinking staring at his beer and left within a few mins into the back...

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Also from Anonymous:

I found the precise length of Faul's English Horn (Cor Anglais) and used that 31.14 inch sounding length to calibrate the scene.
The rest is axiomatic.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Here, there and everywhere,
The Beatles were his life. He was their mate, driver, skivvy — even co-musician. Mal Evans's Diaries, seen here for the first time, reveal the everyday secrets of pop's greatest Band......

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Mal Evans was shot to death one week before he was going to take his tell-all book to the publishers. Not all of "Living the Beatles Legend" has been published.

Mal Evans' suspicious death

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's very suspicious that Mal's personal effects were 'lost' by the police. No doubt, revelatory portions of his book were confiscated. I'm guessing you would find the missing notes inside CIA at Langley.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It's very suspicious that Mal's personal effects were 'lost' by the police.

Not only his personal effects, but his freakin' remains, too.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Yes, it's as if they wanted to send a message. This is what happens if you dare expose this. Your first hand account will disappear and so will your ashes after we assassinate you! That could put some concern into matters for those in the know.

I still think Epstein's death was highly suspicious. Ringo says in Anthology that it was an accidental overdose just like Jimi Hendrix, Mama Cass, Keith Moon, Janis Joplin, etc. Well I think their deaths could have been, I wouldn't rule it out, murders, as well. They want the public to think this is normal for rock stars to die from drugs. Same thing with Marilyn Monroe. She was silenced over something, I think.

It's now pretty well accepted, however, that Brian Jones was murdered. Syd Barrett went insane, obviously, but the story it was from too many '___' trips sounds like it may just be a cover story for something secret like electroshock treatments or perhaps some kind of experimentation.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by switching yard]

[edit on 27-3-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I still think Epstein's death was highly suspicious. Ringo says in Anthology that it was an accidental overdose just like Jimi Hendrix, Mama Cass, Keith Moon, Janis Joplin, etc. Well I think their deaths could have been, I wouldn't rule it out, murders, as well.

Oh, absolutely. There are some who even think Epstein was imposter-replaced, & that the replacement was offed.

Mama Cass & Keith Moon died in the exact same room in a London flat several years apart.

From Inside the LC by Dave McGowan (you'd like this, if you haven't read it yet):

“Mama” Cass Elliot, the “Earth Mother” of Laurel Canyon whose circle of friends included musicians, Mansonites, young Hollywood stars, the wealthy son of a State Department official, singer/songwriters, assorted drug dealers, and some particularly unsavory characters the LAPD once described as “some kind of hit squad,” died in the London home of Harry Nilsson on July 29, 1974 (Nilsson had been a frequent drinking buddy of John Lennon in Laurel Canyon and on the Sunset Strip). At thirty-two, Cass had lived a long and productive life, by Laurel Canyon standards. Four years later, in the very same room of the very same London flat, still owned by Harry Nilsson, Keith Moon of The Who also died at thirty-two (on September 7, 1978). Though initial press reports held that Cass had choked to death on a ham sandwich, the official cause of death was listed as heart failure. Her actual cause of death could likely be filed under “knowing where too many of the bodies were buried.” Moon reportedly died from a massive overdose of a drug used to treat alcohol withdrawal. Like Cass, Moon had at one time been a resident of Laurel Canyon.

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

Yeah, that's just a little too "coincidental" for me.

It's now pretty well accepted, however, that Brian Jones was murdered.

From COVERT WAR ON ROCK BY ALEX CONSTANTINE SUMMARY:

An odd construction crew came to restore the house of Brian Jones, the former cottage of AA Milne, author of Pooh books. They muscled their way into his private life, and had a weird hold over Brian. One worker, Thorogood, made a death bed confession, that he had drowned Wilson The tell-tale signs of cover-up by authorities are unmistakable. He was off drugs at the time. his death was not caused by a life of abuse as was claimed, he was murdered.

www.articlesbase.com...

Syd Barrett went insane, obviously, but the story it was from too many '___' trips sounds like it may just be a cover story for something secret like electroshock treatments or perhaps some kind of experimentation.

Yeah, according to his biographer, he was force-fed '___'. Who knows what was going on behind the scenes...

I thought you'd like this comp someone did:

Does it remind you of anyone?

LOL!

[edit on 28-3-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
I thought you'd like this comp someone did:

Does it remind you of anyone?

LOL!

Hi Someotherguy,

It seems as though you may have hit the nail on the head with your identification of a likely suspect as impostor replacement for James Paul McCartney. It would be a good idea to arrest the suspect and force him to turn State's Evidence in order to discover the agencies and their directors responsible for the assassination and replacement of The Beatles.

This is because upon careful examination of films, photographs, patterns of behavior and staged diversions it appears that as Switching Yard concludes, ALL 4 BEATLES were assassinated and replaced with impostors.

The Sargent Pepper album shows something which is most unusual for those who remember The Beatles' attachment to artistic freedom and a strong anti-establishment motif. They appear IN UNIFORM. They are cast in a vaudevillian MILITARY BAND showing that the new task force is one of Military Personnel or their Intelligence Agency corollary. This sends a strong message that they are no longer FREE AGENTS but instead fully controlled agents reporting to their hierarchy.

Also, I venture to suggest that all of the individuals present on the cover of that album may have been participants in the Tavistock MK-Ultra mind control mass manipulation operated through puppet politician actors, film stars, etc. and it is no coincidence that Aleister Crowley is present. Sorry if I burst anyone's bubble, but the cultural control of populations by means of fabricated and coached celebrities is an operation which predates the twentieth century.

Frankly, I doubt that merely the appeal of gains or the bounties of fame could lead anyone to durably impersonate a celebrity for many years running. There has to be a bigger carrot and a bigger stick. The former is the pretense that it is for Crown and Queen, the latter that they shall meet an unsavory end should they relinquish their role or lapse in their discretion. The awareness of what happened to the originals is in itself enough for them to realize who they're dealing with and the risks involved.

Also, it seems that there were several replacements in succession of several of The Beatles. It could be due to loose lips, failure to impersonate convincingly enough, mental breakdown, witnesses to imposture, handler denunciation, changing physique, etc. Ringo was clearly replaced by a far shorter Fingo before the film Help, so he would be before James Paul McCartney the first of The Beatles to fall victim to the assassins of MI5's Tavistock MK-Ultra "British Invasion" of the home grown American music scene. The original fabulous four were already being instrumented by Tavistock, then later they were simply murdered and replaced for reasons of convenience and control.

For to control the masses you must first ensure that you control the instruments of that control: the carriers of the message. If that fails, you can always kill the messenger. And what surer control than that afforded by the threat of the wrath of a deceived crowd. If ever you made public their deception, they would be lynched by a mob of outraged fans.

We will note that this plan has taken on a dimension which may or may not have been in its original designs, but nonetheless the CIA MI5 Tavistock Cultural Engineering of the 60's has gone ahead full steam without regard for the number of cold blooded assassinations and the layers of deception and mass manipulation which have continued throughout decades. The tally of their crimes has only just begun, and we must continue the body count and unfailingly register the ledger of their crimes to be methodically attributed to the real culprits, whether as executioners or instigators. JPM is Dead, as well as countless others. These crimes must be seriously investigated and their deaths avenged by the unwavering sword of justice.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Very well said, Getsmart and someother guy... great posts.

I can't more strongly urge you to please get a copy of The Shakespeare Code by Virginia Fellows. The Shakespeare works were done under false pretense and a cipher was embedded in them which tells the truth. The King James Bible was written under false pretense, as well. So were the works of "members" of the Beatles from sometime in 1966 to the present. False pretense is the nice way to say it. Hijacked in murderous circumstances... is another way.

Bacon's work that he entitled "The New Atlantis" was cut short because most of it went missing after Bacon died in mysterious circumstances. You can't read the middle and end of Bacon's "The New Atlantis" (about a utopian society) because it is suspected that someone stole the material after Bacon died from "catching a cold". Bacon was a guy who knew of all of the wicked misdeeds and crimes of the court of Queen Elizabeth I, his own mother who disowned him, and the dreadful crimes of the wicked King James, a pervert and weak minded person who was in no way fit to be king.

The comps a couple of posts above are some of the best I've seen, but I was convinced early on in my conversion to this that there is ample photographic evidence supplied by faulconandsnowjob in the other thread to nail this. And, quite right, the allusion to David Ferrie is apt... the fake eyebrows! There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the same people who snuffed JFK did Marilyn Monroe and The Beatles (among others such as RFK. MLK, and so forth. "Same people" meaning organizations working together.

This whole thing is about a wicked and tremendously powerful group trying to control the world. Sadly, I think they do control it and have done for centuries.

I have read much of the Laurel Canyon info and it sounds believable to me.

Guys like poor Mal Evans found themselves involved in something way over their heads.

At this point, I'm open minded about any theories about all this. When someotherguy said Sgt Pepper was a funeral for The Beatles, I had never thought of it that way, but you know, it now makes sense to me. Killing and replacing one of them means the others might squeal to the press. Replacing all of them with agents means that there would have been far less worry that the truth would surface.

Now, what is truly fascinating to me is that my gut tells me there is a cipher embedded in the Beatles material that does tell the truth just like there is a cipher in the Shakespeare works that was meant by Bacon to be discovered only in future generations (which is exactly what happened... no one in Bacon's time had any idea the cipher was there unless they worked closely with Bacon). So, I very strongly suspect that there is a cipher in the Beatles' songs and that it was intended to be discovered at least several generations into the future when all involved are long dead and buried.

What I am trying to do is figure out the cipher. I have a long way to go. It is tedious.

In the lore and legend of the Beatles, we are supposed to think the album and movie were entitled "Help!" just on a lark. Supposedly, it was going to be called "Eight Arms To Hold You" and that was the working title until someone suggested "Let's call it HELP!"
Of course, all the fans (me included) thought it was just a joke calling it HELP! But think about it, couldn't that be part of the cipher? Someone is saying basically, "somebody please help us" and probably not jokingly.

This is what we have to do... examine the Beatles material from the point of view of those involved being under the constant stress of fear of being murdered.

After Pepper, they wouldn't make public appearances and mailed films to Ed Sullivan to put on his show instead of appearing. These films were very, very staged, lip synced and TOTALLY unlike The Beatles of just a few years before when they performed live every day or every other day.

I'm not sure I believe any of the "official story" from the beginning of 1965 to the present. If someone who really knows, who was there and witnessed what really happened, if someone like that were to come out in the press and say the Beatles story is a pack of lies... I would have to agree.

By the way, the cops (along with two reporters) who went into Jack Ruby's apartment after he was arrested to investigate said that it strangely did not appear that someone actually lived there full time. They said in the closet was one street clothes suit and one tuxedo, that's it. They looked further and didn't find enough clothes, food or personal belongings to indicate anyone actually lived there. One of the reporters hinted that it looked more like a Hollywood set than a real person's apartment. Just saying.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by switching yard]

[edit on 28-3-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I'm sure there is a Beatles code. We've seen the mirror-trick reveal HE DIE in the Sgt. Pepper drum:

The Beatles LOVE album = CODE & PAUL = BILL in this Rotten Apple video:

IAAP also shows us the Bible Code & reverse speech/back-masking. That little mustache symbol looks like a Taurus/Illuminati sign when flipped the other way, too.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"We have also sound-houses, where we practice and demonstrate all sounds and their generation. We have harmonies which you have not, of quarter-sounds and lesser slides of sounds. Diverse instruments of music likewise to you unknown, some sweeter than any you have; together with bells and rings that are dainty and sweet.

We represent small sounds as great and deep; likewise great sounds, extenuate and sharp; we make diverse tremblings and warbling of sounds, which in their original are entire. We represent and imitate all articulate sounds and letters, and the voices and notes of beasts and birds.

We have certain helps which set to the ear do further the hearing greatly. We have also diverse strange and artificial echoes, reflecting the voice many times, and as it were tossing it; and some that gave the voice back louder than it came, some shriller and some deeper: yea, some rendering the voice, differing in the letters or articulate sounds from that they receive. We have also means to convey sounds in tubes and pipes, in strange lines and distances."

--- Sir Francis Bacon, New Atlantis, 1623, England.

Sounds like he's describing the making of the Sgt. Pepper album. It's so eerie. Like an Elizabethan suddenly transported in a time machine to 1967, EMI's Abbey Road Studios witnessing the recording of Sgt. Pepper, bird and beast sounds included.

In the book, a resident of a newly discovered utopian civilization tells an explorer what his utopia has that the rest of the world hasn't yet developed.

Weird and uncanny description of the new sounds being created by the Beatles in 1967.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
That quote from Bacon makes me think of this one:

"The Sgt. Pepper album... compresses the evolutionary development of musicology and much of the history of Eastern and Western sound in a new tympanic complexity.

Then add psychedelic drugs. Millions of kids turned-on pharmacologically, listening to stoned-out electronic music designed specifically for the suggestible, psychedelecized nervous system by stoned-out, long-haired minstrels. This... is the most powerful brainwashing device our planet has ever known. Indeed, if you were an observer from a more highly evolved planet wondering how to change human psychology and human cultural development (in other words if you were a divine messenger), would you not inevitably combine electrical energies from outside with biochemical catalysts inside to accomplish your mutation?"

From Timothy Learys, "Thank God for the Beatles" essay.

Read more: "Firing" a New Humanity

See also:
How music is used to manipulate people

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Faul is taller than Paul was:

The bigger they are, the harder they Faul

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I looked at this slideshow of Sir at Hollywood Bowl from the other night.

www.beatlesnews.com... (slideshow link entitled "In Photos...")

There's something terribly vain about all this and he certainly does not look or act like Original Paul IMHO.

I know this is going to sound crazy, but he doesn't remind me of the first replacement, either. It's almost as if maybe several guys have played the role of Paul over the years. Are there any theories on that, out there in conspiracy world? Seems to me the current Sir Paul came into existence around the time his current band was formed. Before that there was someone else who may have retired. Before him, someone else, and so forth.

I'm open-minded to anything about this topic.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Oh, the multi-Faul theory is hotly contested. I don't really see it as far-fetched that there might have been more than one Faul. Stalin, Kim, Montgomery, Saddam - all those guys had 2, 3, or even more lookalike doubles.

One PID researcher put together a slew of photographic evidence with which he hoped to prove there was only one Faul. On the other hand, Anonymous seems to think there are at least 2 Fauls b/c of height differences he's detected (he is the one who has been doing height comps using the instruments as yardsticks). IMO, this issue is unresolved. It's possible that photo-tampering makes it seem like timg.photobucket.com... is more than one Faul, since the facial features & heights have been faultered. Faul may also have been wearing "Paul" disguises, like the exaggerated eyebrows he had sometimes:

Faul on Sgt. Pepper looked different in different shots:

Here's an assortment of different shots of Faul.

And the real Paul:

[edit on 2-4-2010 by someotherguy]

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join