It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare First Responder pics from Ground Zero

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
The last three that TA has put up I can't seem to find. Or TA screwed up and got his files mixed up, but I doubt it.

Check the original links you sent me carefully. I can assure you those pics are in there because I created separate subfolders immediately for all this under one main folder. In fact, I even saved your message to me intact with all links. And I made sure and downloaded everything at all links. I remember you said you hadn't downloaded everything yet. Probably just missed them.

Here's another of those sandbag shots. Those ARE sandbags, aren't they? ...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
reply to post by TheLoony

While I may get flammed for saying this, thank you for putting yourself out there and posting these. I'm sure it wasn't an easy thing to do especially since you have probably been added to every "list" and set off every "flag" known to man. I wonder if I'm on there too since I responded?? Wahoo!! Should be good company as most ATS'ers will be there.

Would it be proper to discuss government conspiracies while sitting in the back of a van on the way to a detainment center?

Bring it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'm not going to ask for stars and flags, I couldn't really care less about them. I will ask that you all DIGG this, please. Get the word out.

If there is anything important in these pics then the experts need to see them.

Will do and much kudos for making this thread, it took some real balls

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87ca36eb9727.jpg[/atsimg]

Here, have some aircraft parts...

yeah because the best way to preserve evidence from the biggest "terrorist" attack the world has seen is to put it in a dump truck.....ridiculous

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The last pic is called Rudy's Bunker, which I will assume is WTC 7.

Here's some more maps, they might help those unfamiliar with the area.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Weedwhacker,

We both know of each others expertise in airline aircraft, I respect yours...I would welcome some type specific debris pictures that show damage consistent with the speed, entry point, materials and trajectories.....I have not yet seen any......an APU first stage turbine sitting in grass or a piece of wing spar that is not wrapped around structure is not enough for me........

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

I believe I saw a photo of an engine core....there are two threads concurrently dealing with NYC photos specifically, so it may have been in the other, I can't remember.

There exist photos of a MLG wheel, part of the strut, with partial tire attached. There is anotehr of a tire, sans hub. We saw a short section of fuselage, distinguished by the window outlines.

I'd like to see a lot more definitive photos too, but I really think most of the other recognizable pieces are lost forever because of the collapse. Buried. Like, the wheels I mentioned...photos snapped before the building debris buried the evidence.

Also, unlike an event where they would want to piece the wreckage together as part of an accident investigation, in this case the cause was not in question, the details would have been useful. However, though the photos of the CVR and DFDR were out, obviously they were never found, nor would they be expected to be found, in that pile of 500,000 tons of debris.

Perhaps some pics of the "airplane parts" bin will be in one of the batches of photos coming out???

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I don't have any pics, as far as I know, of plane parts. Except for the truck TA put up, which doesn't show any parts. Most of the pics worth anything in the files I have are from underground.

Anyway, more pics.

[edit on 8/17/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Gee whiz, look at all those "orbs" in that place. Wonder why they are wearing facemasks, it isn't dusty in there is it?

Sorry, I was just annoyed about a recent post at urban survival. Basically wrote off all the conspiracies out there with evidence and logic to back them up like fema camps, but at the same time brought up and seriously addressed the pressing subject of orbs, and this just reminded me of the irony.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by CapsFan8]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wow! This just gets me all emotional again. I don't think there is one person who does not know where they were when this happened.

I really don't believe our government had anything to do with this other than not being more observant or paying more attention to who was in our country doing what. Sorry conspiracy believers but I can't see our own government being part of such destruction and loss of life in our own country for any reason.

Such a thing would be found out eventually and would be a most shameful and disturbing embarrassment for our leaders, and they know this. Especially at a time when some cover ups are coming out into the open.

Everybody will believe what they want though.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Got to love the picture of the ambulance burning like hell while piles of paper all around it remain pristine.

I wish I could come up with something OTHER than DEW as a primary means of demolition....but I cannot. I think 3 or 4 means were used, together and seperately. But think of scads of vehicles, far from the Towers, showing amazing signs of destruction..engine blocks melting while one half stays shiny...hundreds of examples of beam type weapons sweeping the area..the total lack of debris at bldg. 6..a hole too deep to be any kind of collapse.

How many examples of hard core evidence does it take to convince a denier? God only knows.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

Exterior panel from North tower - wheel from AA 11 embedded in it

Different angle

Aircraft seat embedded in trunk of car

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx

Thank you for supplying these. I have to say that while this will draw all kinds of attention, it is good for everyone to have these made public.

I do have a dumb question though, what are those pictures of and what is their importance?

Mostly underground, and taken on 9/12, as far as I know.

I don't know what, if anything, they show. TrueAmerican and I tried to get expert analysis but no one responded.

These pics may be of no importance, but I'm putting them up anyway.

Can you imagine the force of the collapse ramming steel girders into the subway my god! How far underground was the subway tunnels anyone know?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Interesting question. Rodriguez said the explosions came from underneath him, and I believe he was in the basement levels. Are the subway tunnels below that? I don't know, never been there. Heck, I've never even seen a subway nor ridden on one.

If the subway tunnels are under the basement, then Rodriguez statements make sense, the explosions would push things up and down, up for where Rodriguez was and down into the subway.

That is, if. I don't know.

EDIT: There is also the collapse of 220 stories above all that that could have caused the girders to come down like that.

[edit on 8/17/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I see the pumps quite naturally failed. *talking about the water*

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This thread - regardless of where you fall on the "who did it" spectrum, serves an exceptionally important purpose: to remind us. I myself, have had senses dulled by the passage of time. Memories have been jaded. These pictures, many of which I have never seen, blow the dust off those memories and allow me to feel them again.

Thank you. This thread needs to go viral.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by shrike071]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by thedman

Exterior panel from North tower - wheel from AA 11 embedded in it

Did this picture win the `Spot the placed evidence competition?`. Landing gear down, the frame it was in ejected around a 1000 feet - without it dislodging with a punctured tyre (obviously), this really does come straight out of the - Passport, Bin Laden video, Bandana, Boxcutter knife, found bucket of we will try and make these evidences as blatantly obvious as (lookie it was these guys, they`ve left their complete details of everything) we possibly can awesomeness.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Very first pic, closest pile of debris...is that a human arm? Wasn't looking for anything grusome, it just jumped out at me. God bless what America was meant to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join