It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare First Responder pics from Ground Zero

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
How can anyone be okay with a government that burned 3,000 of its own people to death and blamed it on someone else

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by ArMaP

Er, um, you mean like this?

[im][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3793e69df9d8.jpg[/atsimg][/im]

Did I get it right?

EDIT: I guess not but I took a look see at the image in my ATS media and I think I see what you mean.

Let me try this:

Second EDIT: How about this? I may get it right someday:

[edit on 8/17/2009 by TheLoony]

[edit on 8/17/2009 by TheLoony]

I freaking LOVE New Yorkers. The true sign of a good people is wanting truth and forgiveness, and not payback after an injustice.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, I will just post until told to stop. May as well get in trouble for the whole lot instead of just a few.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The picture with the people hanging out the window is heart breaking.

Dude if I could give you a 1000 flags, I would.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Yeah, nothing really gets to met like the poor people who fell. God it makes me so sad and sick thinking about those poor souls.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There are some I won't post. Goofy photoshopped pics of the Statue of Liberty flipping the bird won't get posted, along with some bad ones of people falling out of the towers. It's pretty damned hard to look at these pics knowing people got killed in this.

Now I'm getting all confused about which photos I have put up and which I haven't. I need to gather my (few) thoughts and come back to this later.

[img]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c341d89cef0a.jpg[[/img]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87ca36eb9727.jpg[/atsimg]

Here, have some aircraft parts...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Also to Donnie Darko -

Yeah, I hear ya. That's why I won't put up the pics of people jumping. It's bad enough I have to look at it I don't think everyone else needs to. It doesn't help any cause and it's just sickening.

If pics like the one noted don't pull at you, then you are a heartless bastard. Those poor souls JUMPED from the damn building, FFS! Think about those few seconds before they hit the ground, they must have been terrifying.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86e2f4ad2aa1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb4086c7dc3f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
See, some of these have been around, I know I've seen this one in arguments about the cutting of the columns.

And one more, for now. Hopefully I haven't posted too many duplicates. There are a lot of pics and I'm loopy right now.

TA mentioned the Woolworth building. That's why I am no help with these pics. Having never been to NYC I wouldn't know if that was a Woolworth building or a post office.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Originally posted by jam321

I watched 9/11 live from my classroom and for me the most bone chilling part was when they showed people jumping from the windows and watching the wind fling them through the air and to hear complete silence on the anchors end as words could not relay what people collectively were thinking and feeling.

That travesty and the cover up our government did will not go down easy. The truth will come out and I hope the OPs story helps.

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Please do not feel discouraged or stop! What you are doing is beyond brave and the fact that you are just an "Average Joe" like the rest of us and yet you are willing to share something that is potentially bad for you speaks wonders of your integrity as a person!

S&F for you!!!!!!!!!

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by Roadblockx

I don't care if I get in trouble. My life is a piece of excrement. Whatever happens, happens. It's out of my hands. Nothing in my life seems to be under my control anymore so I don't care.

I was gonna say "live a little" I would say getting in trouble for airing out some secret(to us lowly citizens at least) 9/11 photos is not a bad thing at all. I wouldn't think twice about it.

Thats the problem with 9/11, even 8 years later theres more evidence that is unseen than seen. I think NIST looked at something like 6000 photos of just the WTC incident, and tons of videos.

It also the major reason I despise so called Debunkers, if they don't work for one of our armed forces or police forces they are absolutely terrorfied of them. They will never do anything but help suppress evidence. I would bet my last dollar they are the ones contacting the admins here planting seeds of fear in their heads and letting their head Debunkers know what they saw.

On another note, are these the same photos in the 675mb pak? I have tried to download this thing but am having no luck whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Firstly thanks for posting!

Secondly;i sat looking for a while at the picture of the people within the building,standing at the windows....i was just utterly bewildered and couldn't help be moved of course.
And then i noticed something which could of course be nothing.
9th visible window strip from left,lower group of people.
Is that a child in that persons arms?

i thought the youngest to die in the WTC collapse(not inc planes),was 17?

I'll try and find a link.

Thanks again

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

No, I don't think any of these are from Sonnenfield.

Although, I think I screwed up somewhere when I was moving the files around and maybe lost some pics. The last three that TA has put up I can't seem to find. Or TA screwed up and got his files mixed up, but I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I still think the Mossad did it. The real terrorists.

2nd

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by weedwhacker

We've all read that there were nukes in the "basement". Hmm, seems pretty intact down there in the Subway!

Take a look at blast directional mini hydrogen bombs, spooky

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm not going to ask for stars and flags, I couldn't really care less about them. I will ask that you all DIGG this, please. Get the word out.

If there is anything important in these pics then the experts need to see them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join