It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare First Responder pics from Ground Zero

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here's the deal. I do not know squat, for the most part, about these pics. I was given a link to them from a guy, a first responder, on another web site about a year ago. I cannot get in touch with him now, he hasn't responded to emails in a couple of months so I can't get any more info than the little I have. I do not even know if these pics show anything that isn't known, or if there is something in these pics that will open up new areas of investigation. I just don't know what to look for, I don't see much except damage.

I am going to send a link to a few people so TPTB can't shut it down. I won't put it up right now for fear that if it gets shut down then no one will be able to see them

I was told that less than a hundred people have seen these. I don't know about that. It may or may not be true. Supposedly, some are from Getty, some are from AP, and the others I am unsure where they came from. I have tried to go through channels to find someone who could help with these but to no avail, so I'm putting some up here.

I have to stop for a moment. There are many more photos but I need to go through them and make sure I don't start putting up duplicates. There's also a lot of junk in the files so I have to make sure I get it right. Time consuming crap. I shouldn't be the one showing these photos, I'm just a regular "Joe Six-Pack", without the six pack, so to speak. But they fell in my lap and I'm tired of sitting on them.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Yes, thanks for these. I will confess to having them for a while now, but I was sworn to secrecy. And I kept that dutifully I might add. But there are so many more, and some particular ones which I found intriguing... I have a few that I wanted to point out. But you go ahead first man. I really appreciate you trusting me with them.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Totally awesome.

Flag.

How did that statue of that guy survive intact?

Waiting for more pics.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Thank you for supplying these. I have to say that while this will draw all kinds of attention, it is good for everyone to have these made public.

I do have a dumb question though, what are those pictures of and what is their importance?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No problem, TA. I just wish we had gotten some info from anyone about these, or even some expert analasys. But oh well, they are out now, the experts can look at them. Many, MANY thanks for your help.

Maybe, just maybe, something can come of these pics. The people who died that day deserve justice, not some cockamammie story about Osama and 19 fools who couldn't even fly planes.

Well, here's some more.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Great of you guys to put these out in the open, hope someone spots something... Starred and flagged.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx

Thank you for supplying these. I have to say that while this will draw all kinds of attention, it is good for everyone to have these made public.

I do have a dumb question though, what are those pictures of and what is their importance?

Mostly underground, and taken on 9/12, as far as I know.

I don't know what, if anything, they show. TrueAmerican and I tried to get expert analysis but no one responded.

These pics may be of no importance, but I'm putting them up anyway.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
those bent beams penentrating the wall really show the force these buildings collapsing put out....how far underground is the subway station?

in one of the pictures the hole the beam made looks llike the concrete "melted" around it....maybe it was just pulverized...im no expert!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

While I may get flammed for saying this, thank you for putting yourself out there and posting these. I'm sure it wasn't an easy thing to do especially since you have probably been added to every "list" and set off every "flag" known to man. I wonder if I'm on there too since I responded?? Wahoo!! Should be good company as most ATS'ers will be there.

Would it be proper to discuss government conspiracies while sitting in the back of a van on the way to a detainment center?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've been told ATS might get in trouble for these. This whole thing is such a pain in my rear end. I'm NOT the guy who should be putting these out for the public, I'm just a regular freakin guy who, because I cussed out a idiot on another forum, I was sent the link to these.

I'm waiting for a response from an Amigo, we shall see. I'll hold off on more until I hear something.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

I don't care if I get in trouble. My life is a piece of excrement. Whatever happens, happens. It's out of my hands. Nothing in my life seems to be under my control anymore so I don't care.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Ugh..... Always someone getting in the way of a good time or good pictures.

Man, talk about bad luck for you. Wrong place, right time? Wrong place, wrong time? It's easy to remove the content from the site so it shouldn't be a major deal. Always a bunch of tattle-tales in the group to get everyone else in trouble.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

When we fear truth more than the lie; when we rather be blind than to see; when we rather be caged than to be free; then we are all dead men walking.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

I don't care if I get in trouble. My life is a piece of excrement. Whatever happens, happens. It's out of my hands. Nothing in my life seems to be under my control anymore so I don't care.

Now that there online, they will stay online. Blog it, torrent it or whatever has to happen.

Thank you so much for this. There is so much that is NOT BEING SHOWN. Star'd and flag'd you!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I just wanted to confirm that everything that TheLoony has said in OP and in this thread is exactly what he told me. I do not believe TheLoony has anything other to do with these pics than what he has said, and I have had many many U2U exchanges with him about these.

ATS management will no doubt be concerned about copyright, but at this point there is no way to contact the originating source, so it was post them or bust. I was tired of sitting on them too honestly. And he still hasn't posted any of the ones that stir my curiosity.

And there is more than pics. There are diagrams, maps, and all kinds of what appear to be secretive institutional documents about government experimentation with airborne microbes. IE, chemtrails.

Many of these pics were taken under the WTC, in the subways, and that's part of what you are looking at in some pics. It appears that a large part of that got flooded, as you can see waterline marks on the columns that pierced through upon demolition (or structural failure).

What is nice though, is that we get to see here actual ends of columns that appear to be untouched, and as discovered. In other words, not subject to the welding/cutting crews above. And as you can see, those ends appear to be awful straight. TOO straight, in my opinion, and yes, as if cut, not stress-torn.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You know, it's pretty easy to fly airplanes like such. If you spend a small amount of time on xplane or FSX, you could easily fly a huge plane into a building after its already in the air.

If you know how to program the autopilot to bring you to KJFK, switch autopilot to on and set it on GPS, you will end up in NYC. It's easy enough to turn autopilot off when you're close to NYC, drop a few thousand feet, and maneuver the plane into a building.

Now, I bet the hijackers couldn't have landed the plane if they tried.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I just wanted to confirm that everything that TheLoony has said in OP and in this thread is exactly what he told me. I do not believe TheLoony has anything other to do with these pics than what he has said, and I have had many many U2U exchanges with him about these.

ATS management will no doubt be concerned about copyright, but at this point there is no way to contact the originating source, so it was post them or bust. I was tired of sitting on them too honestly. And he still hasn't posted any of the ones that stir my curiosity.

And there is more than pics. There are diagrams, maps, and all kinds of what appear to be secretive institutional documents about government experimentation with airborne microbes. IE, chemtrails.

Many of these pics were taken under the WTC, in the subways, and that's part of what you are looking at in some pics. It appears that a large part of that got flooded, as you can see waterline marks on the columns that pierced through upon demolition (or structural failure).

What is nice though, is that we get to see here actual ends of columns that appear to be untouched, and as discovered. In other words, not subject to the welding/cutting crews above. And as you can see, those ends appear to be awful straight. TOO straight, in my opinion, and yes, as if cut, not stress-torn.

well i think we NEED to see those pics that as you say "stir your curiosity"!!! im sure it may do similar to ours!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

I've played some GTA and I feel pretty confident I can drive a tank, small prop plane, fuel tanker and a train. I played some COD4 and now feel pretty confident that I could shoot many different weapons very well even if I have been shot a few times.

Seriously?? IF the terrorists knew the very least about flying (although from what I have read, most if not all spoke crappy English), do you really think they would know where the auto-pilot button was or how to configure it? How would they even know how to read it? No way these suckers could fly them.

We can thank GPS and drones, IMO.

I tried to post a pic of a cockpit to show the complexity but couldn't figure out how to do it and I lost my patience. Sorry ATS'ers...

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I have read a lot of information from both sides and I am ashamed to admit that I had no idea how intense and deep this controversy went before becoming a member of ATS. You can see I am still fairly new here but because of family members I have been exposed for a long time.

I am stupefied by people not insisting on knowing without a shadow of doubt what actually went on and if we played a part accidentally or intentionally; how much of a part. Without this we will never know the answer to the most important question.

Why?

I could help but notice your sig.

You need to read the Spanish fable Amigos Haste La Muerte (Friends Until Death). If I can find it I will send it to you. You may even change your sig to read the same.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Wrong.

There are plenty of pictures of the airplanes, and there are plenty of the debris, IE, pieces that were still recognizable as from the airplanes.

The suicide pilots had purchased time in simulators, they knew how to operate the FMS, the FMC and the AutoFlight system, enough to suit ther purpose. The activity of the AutoFlight system is documented on the Flight Recorders that survived, from UAL93 and AAL77.

No "drones", real airplanes, real bad guys, real victims.

I hope some more of the "First Responder" pics include more airplane debris, but PLEASE no images of victims, if they are in the batch. I'm not squeamish, I just think it would be disrespectful.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join