It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beast of Bray Road/Michigan Dog Man

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

OK, fair enough. As you can see I too tend to think a baboon is quite possibly too small.

It seems to me a lot turns on whether there was a large escapee in the vicinity. If not, or if it was just conjecture, it gets curiouser and curiouser.

I believe some on the board have seen a BF. I wonder what they'd say to this clip.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sorry but what is a BF?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
O.K. everyone, It's definately not a baboon, bear, wolf, chimp, it's one crazy ass cryptid. Don't if we'll ever have an answer. The slowed down video's of it charging forward are convincing enough. When I first viewed the video I thought it was a man in a suit, but the slowed down video and still picture have left me clueless. In the still picture you can see it's hind leg and that is not the hind leg of a bear. It's the kind of leg you see on dog's, wolves, cats, and so forth. But it is much bulkier than one of those animals. I still can't get over the fact of the other animal running along with the truck. Although the animal is out in the woods, I still looks like a primate to me. If you watch it over a few times you can see the long arms, and shorter hind quarters.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Sorry - bigfoot. I U2U'd one such person & they said after viewing this clip it didn't look like the bigfoot they saw.

The more you look at the clip the more you scratch your head.

That very last frame is certainly revealing.

How do folks think it compares to this intimidating beast? -

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It's built similarly except for the size and width. The Gable beast is the size of only a Bear, Gorilla or Sloth, but doesn't exactly match any of them. Although I've never seen a sloth in real life, only an artist's conception.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the actor behind the michigan dogman...

nothing but a large black chow or chow mix... pretty obvious to me at least.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Nice find, but I still think the beast is too wide and massive particularly in the arms and shoulders. I'm sticking with a well muscled Grizzly Bear. Give me 1 reason that rules out a Grizzly Bear

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ive lived in Michigan the last 7 years.The wooded areas are quite vast.If something wanted to not be seen it could do so no problem.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

grizzlies aren't native to michigan. in fact you'd have to go several states away to find a grizzly...with the exception of zoos. far beyond any known migratory pattern.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Possibly an escaped zoo or privately owned animal. Also this animal seems exceptionally aggressive like it was rabid. I've been looking up photos of grizzly bears and I can't find one that matches the shoulder width of the Gable beast. Maybe it's a Gov. created hybrid of some kind.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
are you kidding me? Even the puppy chows look almost exactly the same proportions as the creature. Here check out this video... I think it looks identical in shape. Tape your pet adult black chow charging you and pretend to run in the video and you'd have a perfect match...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Sorry, not a chow! If you download the orginal video that I posted at the beginning of this thread you can tell that this beast is not a "chow". Or go the orginal link and watch the slowed down versions of the footage. Quite telling of something other that a dog. Optimus Primal is right. This "whatever it is" is too massive and sinewed to be a dog. And I would put money on the beast killing even the larget dog. What do you all think about the primate thing running out in the woods in the same direction of the truck. What the hell is the explanation for that!? The whole thing doesn't make sense. COME ON EVERYONE LETS TRY TO GET OUR BRAINS AROUND THIS THING!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
No, the Gable beast is much wider in proportions. Plus there's no tail sticking up. The only thing that matches the G. beast in shoulder width and structure is a Gorilla. The G. beast has thicker legs like a bear, even down near the ankles

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

I don't think it's big enough to be a grizzly, but it's definately bigger that a dog (CHOW). That explanation doesn't fly with me. One heck of a good mystery for now.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Sargoth,
Did you see the part of the film where the primate looking thing is running out in the woods in the same direction that the truck is driving? What the hell is that!!!??? It doesn't even look like the Gabe Beast, it look's like, well, a lage chimp, like WTF!!! There are some strange going's on up there!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's difficult to tell the overall size of the thing. But wouldn't you agree the proportions are more like a Gorilla in the shoulders?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yea skyeyes, but it goes by so quick, that I couldn't tell what it was. But I agree, maybe a chimp.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Yes, very strong, sinewed, and fast, but it doesn't move like a gorilla.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I disagree, I think it is more agile than a grizzly. It's body structure is more like a Gorilla. I've been looking at photos and videos. It has broader more developed shoulders than a Bear, a flatter back than a Bear, and less bodyfat in the belly and rear end than a Bear, but it's teeth and fur look more like a Bear. It has traits of both. Sorry if I keep going back and forth. It's the massive shoulders, lack of a big fat belly and rump and the agility that has me swinging back towards a Gorilla. I've also changed my mind about the ears. I don't see the protruding ears of a bear.

msnbcmedia1.msn.com...

travel.mongabay.com...

www.arkive.org...

www.nature-pictures.org...

www.fotosearch.com...

I've been going over and over it. I've pretty much made up my mind.
IT'S A GORILLA!!! Probably a silverback which explains the greyish color. And the other small one skyeyes is all excited about is probably it's mate.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6641af8f6de6.jpg[/atsimg]

I think this is pretty close =]

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join