It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Hell is Going on with the Weather?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ha, something funny I just heard about an hour ago. I know someone who works at a group home and this 90 year old women was talking to my friend about how this bad weather is because of the govt up north.

Pretty interesting since she is 90 years old, her and her husband used to work in the military.

HAARP + Solar warming = bad

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
We had today 11.00am 22ºF ( -5,5ºC ) , 2-4 hours later, it was 42ºF ( +5,5 ºC )

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
WOW over where im at on Friday it was like 70 outside. The day before it was REALLY cold. But yes on Friday it was so nice out that i was cruising my car with both windows rolled down. And also a few people riding their motorcycles. How strange.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Many people have been reported increased chemtrail activity as I have also noticed here in Florida. It was too cold for too long here lately, but now it's back to where the temps should be for this time of year, but we've been getting a lot of rain, & that is unusual. All of these changes are occurring because of a combination of things, which are (in no particular order):
1. Earth is approaching galactic center = pole shift on 12/21/2012.
2. A hole in the magnetosphere is allowing too much solar wind to enter Earth's atmosphere.
3. NO sun spot activity.
4. Approach of Nibiru "the Winged Planet", assuming Zacharia Sitchin's research is correct.

All of these are the reasons why Earth's weather is & will continue to be out of whack.
And, last but not least, everyone's sinuses are bothering them because of the increased chemtrail pollution.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
why do yall think that just because the weather isnt exactly the same from year to year means the government is up to something or that its because of people at all? y cant it just be a natural cycle? stop being ignorant and educate yourselves www.scifi-jackson.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wisconsin. -2 On the 24th -5 on the 25th. 12 on the 26th and 58 on the on the 27th with rain. Today its 25. But the humidity is bouncing all over the place. I had pins put in my hand about a year ago and i can feel alot of pressure sometimes but not others...not normal. The humidity change an barometric pressure is what makes your sinuses hurt, thats normal wisconsin weather. I would look into that in your own aeras though, as i dont know if that is normal. I used to get nosebleads when i was a kid at night. I think that was the reason..or aliens

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
This is old. The effects of Global Warming will cause the little ice age, like back in the 1800s.

The consensus on the causes of the little ice age is that it was born of a combination of increased volcanic activity and decreased solar activity.

Btw, it is 70 degrees F today in DC. It was 15 degrees F about 3/4 nights ago. The plants are freaking out.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by Amaxium
Here is another question I am wondering about. Most everyone is experiencing excrutiatingly bad allergies with this bad weather change from one extreme to another where I am (North Texas).

Anyone else's area having higher than normal allergy related problems

Yes... I am in Texas as well. My allergies have grown increasingly worse during the past year and a half or so. I constantly have trouble with my sinuses and tightness in my throat.

Although I have suffered with allergies most of my life, the past couple have been much worse than I can remember.

I think the weather is not any more unusual than when I grew up. I remember in the 5th Grade, it snowed in Tampa (1977). Then of course we were expecting the Ice Age. Then it was El Nino, then La Nina, then Global Warming, then Global Climate Change. Who knows what's next

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
this is rediculous. there is no need to freak out just because the weather changes from day to day. *snip*

====
Mod Edit: second repost of link on same page to pdf file snipped
Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link. 1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.

[edit on 12/28/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Snow as Wobble Proof

Other than measuring the location of the Sun during the day, from many locations around the world, is there any way to prove that the Earth wobble exists? Lately, unusual snowstorms have descended on the continental US.

Rare Snowstorm Hits Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas
December 12, 2008
www.wunderground.com...

A rare early December heavy snowstorm hit Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi yesterday, setting several records. It was the earliest measurable snowfall in recorded history at Beaumont, Port Arthur, and Lake Charles. Also, this snow event set the all time record snowfall amounts for the month of December at Beaumont, Port Arthur, Lake Charles, Lafayette, and New Iberia, and was the first measurable snowfall in recorded history for the month of December at Lafayette. In Mississippi, up to 5 inches of snow fell on areas south of Jackson. The one inch of snow reported in New Orleans was that city's earliest snow on record.
A remarkable image comparing snow cover during the years 1996-2005 to the current year, 2008, shows the wobble more dramatically. In this graphic, the blue color indicates 2008 snow cover to December 18, 2008. The green lines indicate snow cover boundaries during the years 1996-2005. Note that in eastern Russia and the American southwest, which are directly across the Arctic from each other, there is less snow cover in 2008 than in previous years. Likewise in the Great Lakes region and directly across the Arctic over India there is more snow cover in 2008 than in previous years. The figure 8 pattern of the Earth wobble occurs over the Arctic, drawing a figure 8 over the N Pole.

IMAGE: Snow Cover Comparison
SOURCE: moe.met.fsu.edu...

This figure 8 pattern has been holding since early 2004, and was documented as recently as October-November, 2008 and in late December, 2008. True to the wobble pattern, Beijing is also have extreme cold this December. Beijing is across the Arctic from the Great Lakes and New England states.

Beijing's Coldest December Day in 57 Years
December 22, 2008
www.danwei.org...

Winter truly arrived in Beijing yesterday with the highest temperature of the day down to minus 8.8 C. Media reports say it was "the coldest day in December in the last 57 years."

====
Mod Edit: Newsletter plagiarism snipped.

[edit on 12/28/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lawlb0t
Ha, something funny I just heard about an hour ago. I know someone who works at a group home and this 90 year old women was talking to my friend about how this bad weather is because of the govt up north.

Pretty interesting since she is 90 years old, her and her husband used to work in the military.

HAARP + Solar warming = bad

Aha - now here's a woman we should listen to!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
yeah, the weather in southern Ontario, Canada is the same....warm...windy, but I'm not going to bitch about it.....I hate snow.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I just remembered this article and pictures.

Snow on Palm trees in Vegas.

Yea everything is normal people. lol!

www.lasvegassun.com...

Snow fell in the Las Vegas Valley this morning for the first time ever on Dec. 23, the National Weather Service reported.

Snow flakes were reported at McCarran International Airport about 6 a.m. today. Then, meteorologists at the weather service office on Dean Martin Road, about two miles southwest of the airport, observed flurries at 6:40 a.m.

This is the first time since official weather records have been kept in Las Vegas that snow has been recorded on Dec. 23.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Vegas Snow Story

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
so is this just a thread for people to post their local weather? this just seems kinda pointless there isnt really any discussion going on

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by Realtruth

Down in the south is no better. I live in Alabama and the weather has been crazy too. One day it was down in the 30s then the next day it was almost 70 degrees outside. Something is not right.

Weather in TN is no better, we have been getting lightening storms, freezing cold wind, snow, 70 degree weather...and that's just in the past month.
However, usually I get sick around this time of year with allergies, this year my allergies have been perfectly fine, contrary to what someone else has posted.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Again, as has been said before, in the large scheme of things, yes this may be "normal."

But, it the short term scheme of things, it's not normal. Winter is supposed to be cold where I live, and it's supposed to warm and hot in the Summer.

So, when you "change seasons" when you are in the Winter, then something isn't quite right. Bugs are supposed to go away in the Winter, but now it seems like we have sections of "Spring" mixed in, then you sometimes see bugs flying around in the middle of Winter. Sometimes you see plants blooming. If things were "normal," we would cycle through all the seasons, not swirl them together at a moments notice.

It was around 10 degrees F the other night, and the wind was blowing like crazy. A few days after that we were in some kind of Spring. Some people clap their hands and jump for joy when they see warm weather like this. It's not something to get excited about, it seems like a sign that something isn't quite "normal."

What I would really like to see is things just move back to normal. I like all the seasons, thank you very much!

This isn't to paint a picture of doom and gloom, because I don't think anything is really outside our capabilities to handle.

Troy

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy

This isn't to paint a picture of doom and gloom, because I don't think anything is really outside our capabilities to handle.

Troy

outside our capabilities to handle? please explain what you mean

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i live in arizona and the weather has been crazy as well!
last night it was 32 degrees F and its been bitterly cold like that for almost a week! its always mild and warm this time of yerar here. i dont get it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Planet Earth is more-or-less locked in the Axis Tilt of 23.5 degrees

but what changes each year is the Elliptical Orbit (ever-so-slightly)
also to a small the actual Inclination of the Elliptical Orbit...

the SunSpot cycle is another factor
our travel through the Galactic Orbit, going up & down like a warped
phonograph record (forerunner of 'Discs', but the same but smaller profile)

-> and the vacuum or gasses in that volume of space our solar-system
travels through--- ALL have influences on the variables which can ultimately effect the Earth's weather systems
(not saying nothing about the poles or magnetosphere or all the alien craft intruders)

thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
For god sake....its El Nino swithcing back to a La Nina phase, it is normal!!!!!!! The only reason its seems different is because we havent had a major La Nina weather pattern since 1999

Sheesh

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join