It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-130 video confirms 84th RADES Data

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by SPreston

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

By: Craig Ranke
Citizen Investigation Team
August 4th, 2008
www.ThePentaCon.com

Video presentation to accompany this article available here.

Also jimmyjackblack and any other interested persons, check out this thread here on the ATS forum for more info.

Yes, and learn why CIT, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, and SPreston were easily shown to have absolutely no evidence of a jet flying away from the Pentagon.

They can't even come up with any eyewitnesses.

You silly 'government loyalists' sure are obsessed with the Citizen Investigation Team. They do not follow you around all over the internet. Why do you waste your time or are you on a time clock and paid to follow them around?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
The have been many, many FOIA requests made, so why won't they release the footage?

I think it would finnally shut us CTers up if we could see what hit.

-Jimmy

Jimmy, do you know who you are? I think it's safe to assume that you don't have a photograph or video of your birth and certainly not your conception. So, how do you know who you really are?

What if there are no more videos of the AA 77 crashing into the Pentagon? What makes you think there are?

The FBI has said there aren't any more that show AA 77 crashing into the Pentagon, so you might have a long wait. No one really cares what CTers [sic] think except other CTers. [sic]

My advice to you is that if you want answers to question that have been answer 100's of times is to go to a good quality site with viable information. All you're going to get at CT sites is false information and more CT.

One good site is...

www.911myths.com...

There are others just as good....

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

I see you ignored my exposure of your LIE about the supposed 2.3 Trillion missing $$ from DoD. SIX (6) years of missing $$, huh.

A normal honest person would apologize and correct their mistake. What are you going to do, ignore it and change the topic?

And to get back on topic, will this be just like your avoidance of producing a flight path to connect the C-130 to the Tribby video/Looney photographs?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Reheat]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Reheat
I see you ignored my exposure of your LIE about the supposed 2.3 Trillion missing $$ from DoD. SIX (6)years of missing $$, huh.

Well golly gee Mr anonymous PSEUDOSKEPTIC. Nobody believes any of your pompous pronouncements without evidence. Most people equipped with the least bit amount of good old common sense ignore any of your rubbish. Truth is the auditors working on tracking that missing $2.3 Trillion were located in Wedge 1 of the targed Pentagon and many were killed.

Tremendous coincidence eh? Thousands of places to be placed with their equipment and auditing records within the Defense Department establishment, and good old Rummy Rumsfeld sticks them right in a dusty under construction newly steel reinforced area to be tested for the ability to withstand a military psyops operation. How did it do Mr anonymous PSEUDOSKEPTIC? You pretend to be a military analyist.

Some were even killed on the third floor and in the basement. Wonder how the 'aircraft which never did hit the Pentagon wall' blast effects got to those people when only the 2nd story floor slab had a slight breech? It surely could not have been those explosions and bombs going off reported by many Pentagon personnel could it?

So head on back to your masters Mr Reheat and tell them to send somebody who can lie a little better. While you are at it, gather up all your worthless 'strawman argument' projects and take them with you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The lack of an apology noted after posting a LIE. According to you the "US Government" intentionally killed US Government accountants because they were on the verge of uncovering just who spent SIX years of US Government funds allocated to the Department of Defense. It's no wonder the "US Government" wanted them dead. They were complaining too loudly about not getting paid!

Yep, that's "common sense" all right.......to an 8 year old kid.

The lack of a flight path to connect the fantasy C-130 flight path to the proven video/photographic path noted. Another LIE perpetuated, but you didn't mention it hoping it will just go away.

I'm beginning to suspect that you are not really SPreston, you are really "Baghdad Bob" reincarnated....

The Collected Quotations of "Baghdad Bob," Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf: The Iraqi Minister of DisInformation

Mocking the Coalition's Attempt To Target Saddam Hussein:
"These villains, and in particular the villain Bush, said they had struck Iraq with 40 cruise missiles to assassinate President Saddam Hussein. Not only are they disappointed, I think they are hysterical."

Attempting to Acknowledge What Was Happening Militarily Beyond Baghdad:
March 22, 2003
"Maybe they will enter Umm Qasr and Basra, but how will they enter Baghdad? It will be a big oven for them. They can penetrate our borders but they cannot reach Baghdad. They will try to pull our army and troops out but we are well aware of their plans and they will fail."

March 23, 2003
"In Umm Qasr, the fighting is fierce and we have inflicted many damages. The stupid enemy, the Americans and British, failed completely. They're not making any penetration."

As Televised Reports of U.S. Forces Approaching the Outskirts of Western Baghdad Are Shown:
"They are not any place. They are on the move everywhere. They are a snake moving in the desert. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion."

After U.S. Forces Seized Baghdad's Airport:
"We butchered the force present at the airport. We have retaken the airport! There are no Americans there!"

After U.S. Troops Penetrated Central Baghdad:
April 5, 2003
"Nobody came here. Those America losers, I think their repeated frequent lies are bringing them down very rapidly.... Baghdad is secure, is safe."

Source

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Again Preston.. this is not the Loose Change Forum. Many of the members here are quite a bit more educated and will not take a drawing of the Pentagon as proof to your claim.

Try reading Rumsfields speech: (in part here)

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

We maintain 20 to 25 percent more base infrastructure than we need to support our forces, at an annual waste to taxpayers of some $3 billion to $4 billion. Fully half of our resources go to infrastructure and overhead, and in addition to draining resources from warfighting, these costly and outdated systems, procedures and programs stifle innovation as well. A new idea must often survive the gauntlet of some 17 levels of bureaucracy to make it from a line officer's to my desk. I have too much respect for a line officer to believe that we need 17 layers between us....
[plenty more here, please go read the whole thing]

www.defenselink.mil...

oh... and this happened during the Clinton administration:

In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found that about $2.3 trillion of balances, transactions and adjustments were inadequately documented. These "unsupported" transactions do not mean the department ultimately cannot account for them, she advised, but that tracking down needed documents would take a long time. Auditors, she said, might have to go to different computer systems, to different locations or access different databases to get information.
www.defenselink.mil...

Pentagon's finances in disarray

By JOHN M. DONNELLY The Associated Press 03/03/00 5:44 PM Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday.

The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments.

Each adjustment represents a Defense Department accountant's attempt to correct a discrepancy. The military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out, Pentagon and congressional officials said.

hv.greenspun.com...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

You silly 'government loyalists' sure are obsessed with the Citizen Investigation Team.

Strawman. Physical and eyewitness evidence of a flyover has nothing to do with the government. You have to use that strawman to support your house of cards.

They do not follow you around all over the internet. Why do you waste your time or are you on a time clock and paid to follow them around?

Eventually, you and CIT will have to finally admit you have no evidence to support your claims. As my duty as a rational person and American citizen, I will always expose fallacious arguments whenever you choose to post your nonsense publicly online.

The far better thing you can do, SPreston, instead of insulting Americans and insulting the memories of the victims of 9/11 and their families when you know full well you have no evidence, is to admit you're wrong, apologize to every American citizen, and then go away to some Fascist country that can use propagandists like you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Well from what I know there have been around 80 tapes from locations that would have shown whatever it was hit the pentagon. Not to mention the multiple survalence cameras that were mounted on the pentagon it's self that would have caught the this thing hitting the pentagon.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

What is so wrong about thinking that the government is lying to the american people?
How is it that they dishonor any of the american citizens?
The thought that the american government is the be all end all to this is almost like saying that government is god, that is true fascism.

I would suggest to you that instead of trying to play the Truthers as "evil people trying to dishoner the dead", try playing them off as people who have an idea that is different from yours.

The first sign someone is losing an arguement is personal attacks and name calling.

I find it interesting that the truthers (most of them at least), find some things you guys can't compete agianst and vis versa.

THis will all be declassified in 35 years, so I guess we will have to wait till then before we get to the truth.

Also, if the Truthers are called Truthers, what should we call people who oppose them? Liars?
, Nah, Government Loyalists sound better.

Also, just because i hate my government, does not mean I'm unpatriotic or that I hate my country, there's a big difference between a country and a government.

As long as ther is evil, there will be evil people, as long as there are evil people, there will be evil governments.

The U.S. Government is no better than any other government, it's full of people who thirst for power and money, not peace and justice are love for others.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

Well from what I know there have been around 80 tapes from locations that would have shown whatever it was hit the pentagon. Not to mention the multiple survalence cameras that were mounted on the pentagon it's self that would have caught the this thing hitting the pentagon.

-Jimmy

Here is a prime example of why people get frustrated and start calling "hard heads" names.

I just told you the FBI has stated that there ARE NO OTHER VIDEOS in their possession of AA 77 striking the Pentagon, yet you seem to know more than they do by stating that there cameras that would show "this thing" hitting the Pentagon.

Are you psychic? Do you have evidence that there are additional tapes with "something" on them? What are your qualifications that allow you to be so smart to express incredibility that there are more videos that show "something" which contained human beings that have been identified by DNA. That something was an American Airlines B-767 who parts were scattered outside and inside the Pentagon. Those pieces of human beings and aircraft parts and the wreckage were picked up piece by piece by the Arlington, VA Fire Department personnel and thousands of other people and you have the audacity to call it "something".

If you have a question you want to ask and do so without "trooferisms" in it I'll answer, but if you continue in the vein of the above post you're likely to get another more hostile response than this one. Your choice.....

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

What is so wrong about thinking that the government is lying to the american people?

There is nothing wrong with it if you have EVIDENCE.

Your personal incredulity, suspicions, and innuendos are not evidence.

You think Governments are evil, fine. What does that have to do with 9/11?

Do you think this is some kind of game to play on the Internet?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

Nothing. People within the government lie all the time.

How is it that they dishonor any of the american citizens?

They don't when they are honest about it. Do you actually have a point?

The thought that the american government is the be all end all to this is almost like saying that government is god, that is true fascism.

I personally don't know anyone that thinks that. Again, do you have a point or just want to ramble on off topic?

I would suggest to you that instead of trying to play the Truthers as "evil people trying to dishoner the dead", try playing them off as people who have an idea that is different from yours.

Pray tell, what in creation has that to do with anything being discussed here?

The first sign someone is losing an arguement is personal attacks and name calling.

Yes, Truthers are famous for attacking the messenger and calling them names.

I find it interesting that the truthers (most of them at least), find some things you guys can't compete agianst and vis versa.

That's a meaningless statement. Again, what are you trying to say? What is the point of your entire post? Haven't you been following the topic at all and the fact that Truthers here refuse to present any evidence for their claims? And when they are caught they can do nothing but hurl insults and lies at us?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Why would you post something hostile? I've not been hostile, nor have I tried to provoke hostility.
It seems as though your mind is becoming more and more unstable concerning this subject, it may be a good idea if you put it to rest seeing how it is causing your to react in an unpleasant way.

I don't have all the proof at hand, but I would appreciate it if you would show me proof of the FBI's stance on the multiple tapes, a link to an article or publication by them stating that they don't have any more tapes. I've not heard of this before.

No need for hostility, it's just uncivilized to become hostile over something that you are so certain of.

People didn't belive the earth was round, but did galelao becmoe hostile? No the people who couldn't except the truth did, you sir are becoming hostile according to your own admission, so where does that leave you?

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Do you have any revelations to offer on the topic of the thread or are you just here to philosophize?

If you are here only to offer your self contrived "words of wisdom" take it to another thread.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Reheat]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

It seems as though your mind is becoming more and more unstable concerning this subject, it may be a good idea if you put it to rest seeing how it is causing your to react in an unpleasant way.

I don't have all the proof at hand, but I would appreciate it if you would show me proof of the FBI's stance on the multiple tapes, a link to an article or publication by them stating that they don't have any more tapes. I've not heard of this before.

No need for hostility, it's just uncivilized to become hostile over something that you are so certain of.

Yes you are correct. Reheat is extremely unstable as are many others among the 'government loyalists' and 'government shills' shadowing the CIT investigators and other 9-11 Truthers. I do not know what their punishment will be for failing to stop the 9-11 Truthers, but it is blatantly obvious that they are becoming increasingly desperate and mentally unstable.

Here is FBI Special Agent Jacqueline Maguire's declaration to a court-ordered FOIA regarding the 85 confiscated and censored video tapes. As you can see, none of the Pentagon rooftop video cameras (at least 8 of them) were even mentioned as the FBI (Justice Dept) had no jurisdiction over the Defense Dept.

She determined that the FBI had 85 videotapes that might be relevant. Of those, 56 "of these videotapes did not show either the Pentagon building, the Pentagon crash site, or the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11."
Of the 29 remaining videotapes, 16 "did not show the Pentagon crash site and did not show the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon."
Of the 13 remaining tapes which showed the Pentagon crash site, 12 "only showed after the impact of Flight 77."
flight77.info...
flight77.info...

As you can see for yourself, the FBI was very careful about not mentioning what the confiscated videos showed in the air around the Pentagon and on the grounds; specifically the area around Lloyd England's taxi and the 5 light poles. Agent Maguire herself did not personally view 56 of the videotapes. Likely one of those protect your own ass deals. Those 56 videos were allegedly viewed by the FBI laboratory at Quantico Virginia, which repeatedly in the past has been accused by FBI whistleblowers of deliberate evidence tampering and manufacturing and mishandling. Surprise surprise surprise.

And of course it is likely that Agent Maguire also did not view the higher quality videos from the rooftop cameras and stored on hard drives in the Pentagon security room in the basement.

I think that with its sordid history, OUR FBI cannot be trusted despite all the wonderful Elliot Ness propaganda flicks.

Oh by the way, Reheat is not an administrator on this forum, so just ignore his bullying tactics. He doesn't know any better and besides he needs lots of bravado to cover his ignorance and unlimited BS. Keep going with the excellent questions.

[edit on 8/21/08 by SPreston]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

reply to post by jthomas

Nothing. People within the government lie all the time.

And when this group of lying politicians are gone another group or lying politicians will replace them. What's new about that?

Just because politicians lie doesn't automatically implicate them in "mass murder" without evidence. Well, other than ignorant incredulity, paranoid suspicions, and malicious innuendo.....

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hee is more evindece of the FOIA request made to the NTSB for the Flight 77 FDR.

I know the believers will either ignore it or try to twist it in some way.

I do not know why believers are so afraid of the truth?

i114.photobucket.com...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am still waiting for a believer to explain the E-4 flying around DC that day.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

More "Baghdad Bob" is not surprising from you......

Why no flight path, yet?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am still waiting for a believer to explain the E-4 flying around DC that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join