It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Prophesy: Olymics, WW3, Obama, China and more

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

most humans are idots. it takes an enternity threw hell to make them praise there god. in my opinon i'd rather take that journey then face judgement by jesus.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by TH3ON3

Alothough I find this post somewhat intriguing, you stated something that wasn't quite true. If you divide 2092 by 666 you get 3.14114114... . Although this number is close to Pi, it is not Pi. Pi is equal to 3.14159265358979323846… .

Just wanted to point that out.

Thank you I did know that but at some point during the year 2092 it will be achieved precisely. I don't know that exact day as the bible says, "no man knows the day nor the hour" and any scholars who try to figure it out may be right on paper, but I think they will be wrong on the exact day just as the bible states.

Like to see how close someone could come to the exact day. Any math genius care to try?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

No man knows the day or hour is in reference to the festival of Rosh'Hoshana, which is in September.

Jesus was a walking calendar. Everything with Him was centered around the festivals and feasts

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cormag

most humans are idots. it takes an enternity threw hell to make them praise there god. in my opinon i'd rather take that journey then face judgement by jesus.

Well I for one am not about to accept some "integrated" world wide national religion that dilutes Christianity more than it already is, and defiles God. I am his, and no other false god's, and I'm not about to give into the world. I hope many of you other believers feel the same way. If and when this happens in our time, I'm not going to be one that partakes in world wide, NWO religion. That is for sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

But remember brother who truly "runs" this world... the Illuminati, they will give him that power. And with his false miracles he will deceive the world into believing himself to be God. Just read about his "Day of Declaration" Those will even convince the most devout atheist that he is in fact God.

Read the seminar notes from "HOUSE OF THEOSOPHY SEMINAR WHICH REVEALS PLANS FOR LAST STAGES OF NEW WORLD ORDER"

The other side is telling you the EXACT same thing about this man. The other side has all the power in this world, and they will freely give it to him when the time is right. When the Christians are removed.

Here

*looking at your site now*

Wow, thanks for the link on the House of Theosophy. Revealing, really, but what happens if that is off, and none of that takes place in the next 2 years? (It said it would happen between 1985 and 2010)
Also, who in the world could call themselves a christian if they let their religion merge with all the others? That doesn't make sense to me. As much as I can respect people believing other religions if they choose not to believe Christianity, I would certainly not "merge" with islam.
Another question I have also: If these occult and Illuminati have this all planned out, and are expecting the rapture of the christians, that would mean they would believe in Jesus christ, so why would they do all these bad things? If they know God is God, and the Bible is truth, wouldn't they just want to believe?
No, no no... their "spirit guides" i.e. demons know about the rapture, they, the "spirit guides" are telling their human channelers that Maitreya will remove us Christians to "another dimension" to be re-educated and when that is done we will be reincarnated back to Earth.

This is so they will not believe that Jesus raptured his church, but that the antichrist removed us with his power. Please remember, when the dude uses the term "Christ" in the seminar he is talking about their "christ", not Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

That was impossible, Israel wasn't a state at that time, that is a precursor. In fact Jesus says himself that the "generation that witnesses Israel become a nation will be the generation that will see the end of days."

That would be the baby boomer generation. Considering that the average life span is 70-80 years, that would place the end of days between 2010 and 2020, depending on where the baby boomer age is started.

Concidence that this links up with the Tetrad (solar/lunar eclipse cycles) that line up with feasts?

Exciting!

WOW! This is the first time I have met someone who knows about the Tetrad and how it corresponds with the Jewish feasts!!!!

So obviusly you know what the terms John used in Revelation mean: "Sun turned to sackcloth" and "Moon turned to blood" I assume.

Check this out:

Lunar and solar eclipses in 2015

Part 2

2015 (2nd Coming of Christ) - 7 years (for the Tribulation) = rapture 2008

IMHO

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cormag

Have you accepted Jesus as your personal savior?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

"Lord Maitreya" is the Antichrist. Resist everything about this evil man. Your soul depends on it.

Soul does not fear; therefore, unafraid of on adult undergarments. Seriously, plucky is unafraid. The source that created all of us is our salvation.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

reply to post by TH3ON3

No man knows the day or hour is in reference to the festival of Rosh'Hoshana, which is in September.

Jesus was a walking calendar. Everything with Him was centered around the festivals and feasts
It's a reference to the rapture of the church. However, the day of his coming to Earth to destroy the antichrist is given, 2 periods of 1,260 days, or 7 years. Most likely 7 Jewish years to the day of Israel signing the 7 year peace deal, something they are aggressively pushing for by the end of the year.

What's even more fascinating is many are claiming that WW 3 will happen before the end of the year, and that it will be a very short WW. When Israel attacks Iran's nuclear sites, both the US and Israel are gearing up for it as we speak. This will go down before Bush leaves office. The Israelis do not trust Obama to be against Iran's nuclear ambitions.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Yep . . . and to me, it is the only thing that makes logical sense. No man knows the day or hour, in my opinion points to September 2008 (Rosh'Hoshana).

Things are getting very interesting

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

"Lord Maitreya" is the Antichrist. Resist everything about this evil man. Your soul depends on it.

Soul does not fear; therefore, unafraid of on adult undergarments. Seriously, plucky is unafraid. The source that created all of us is our salvation.

I'm not afraid either. That sig is for whoever is left behind to deal with him. It's my warning to ATSers.

We believers will be gone before he reveals himself.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Yep . . . and to me, it is the only thing that makes logical sense. No man knows the day or hour, in my opinion points to September 2008 (Rosh'Hoshana).

Things are getting very interesting

I only worry about my dogs, I keep them in cages when I am gone. I'm worried about them starving to death, which is kinda sad.

But whatever happens is God's plan, I'm just along for the ride.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I'm not afraid either. That sig is for whoever is left behind to deal with him. It's my warning to ATSers.

So, NOTurTypical, in your own opinon, what would count as "saved"? I myself would like to believe I am saved, but in hearing that Jesus could return so soon, I feel like that maybe I'm not ready, that there is so much I didn't do for him. I've accepted him as my Savior, and have put my faith in him, and am ready to deny any of this "multifaith christianity" crap, but is it enough? I've developed a personal relationship with God, but does he want more before he can actually know me?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
What is even more creepy is I believe the CERN LHC will be the tool that opens up a wormhole that allows the demon locusts to emerge from the spirit dimension referred to in Revelation.

They fire it up for the first time on September 10, 2008. Not on the first run, but the Illuminati will use it for evil I assume sometime in the last 1,260 days of the tribulation.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

What is even more creepy is I believe the CERN LHC will be the tool that opens up a wormhole that allows the demon locusts to emerge from the spirit dimension referred to in Revelation.

They fire it up for the first time on September 10, 2008. Not on the first run, but the Illuminati will use it for evil I assume sometime in the last 1,260 days of the tribulation.

Always had an ill feeling about CERN. That is a good theory!

Wow . . . I am dumbfounded.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Acoording to Bible prophesy Gog-Magog(Iran/Russia) will eventually invade Israel (final solution again).The prophesy states that Gog/Magog will be defeated,then the 200m man Chinese army invades and is defeated.Finally,"All nations" come against Israel( Armageddon), then Christ returns to save the day. All this wiil occur after 3 &1/2 years of "peace" set up by the eventual antichrist. As far as rapture,this is a fairly new idea that came about in the mid 1800's(Darby writings) but I hope it is true and occurs before all the SHTF.

link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country

So, NOTurTypical, in your own opinon, what would count as "saved"? I myself would like to believe I am saved, but in hearing that Jesus could return so soon, I feel like that maybe I'm not ready, that there is so much I didn't do for him. I've accepted him as my Savior, and have put my faith in him, and am ready to deny any of this "multifaith christianity" crap, but is it enough? I've developed a personal relationship with God, but does he want more before he can actually know me?

Absolutely not my friend, salvation is through grace of God by accepting the shed blood of His Son Jesus Christ as payment for your sins. If you have accepted His death then you are counted as righteous in His sight.

Good works are for "crowns" that we will throw at his feet. Where they are tested by fire and the ones that remain we will be given rewards for.

It's a heresy to believe we are justified by faith AND works. This is not true. If you have accepted Him as your personal savior you are His. Now, you and I will never be able to achieve the awards of Biblical saints, but like I always say, I'd rather be a "bum" in heaven than a King on Earth without Him.

link   

As I age my faith gets challenged, and it says something for those that die young:

www.youtube.com...

Fear makes me think there are no guarantees , but really, at a plucky age of 11 years when that song came out, there was a purity of faith, unsinkable. Somewhere along the line that got hampered, in dirty clothes for certain.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
Acoording to Bible prophesy Gog-Magog(Iran/Russia) will eventually invade Israel (final solution again).The prophesy states that Gog/Magog will be defeated,then the 200m man Chinese army invades and is defeated.Finally,"All nations" come against Israel( Armageddon), then Christ returns to save the day. All this wiil occur after 3 &1/2 years of "peace" set up by the eventual antichrist. As far as rapture,this is a fairly new idea that came about in the mid 1800's(Darby writings) but I hope it is true and occurs before all the SHTF.
No no no, that is a falsehood presented by people who do not subscribe to the Pre-trib rapture. These are people who ignore several verses to promote their ideas. The rapture has been taught long before the 1800s.

Many of the Covenant Calvinists embrace the Roman Catholic ideology of amillennialism. Furthermore, many within this tradition, and even within the premillennial family, assert that the doctrine of a pre-trib rapture did not develop until the 1800s. Such statements are terribly inaccurate.

I agree with Dr. Tim Lahaye, Dr. Richard Mayhue, and Dr. Wayne Brindle when they state: "The timing of the rapture is not a cardinal doctrine that should divide God's people, but those who interpret the Bible literally find many strong reasons to believe that the rapture will be pre-tribulational" (The Popular Encyclopedia of Bible Prophecy, 289).

No matter whether one believes in a pre-trib rapture or not, there are historical statements that verify that people have indeed believed this teaching before the 1800s.

History of the Pre-trib rapture doctrine

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Intersting that the first test is one day before 911.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join