It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Has The Most Evidence Aliens or God?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHunted

Nowhere in both of these links say insects or animals are more socially complex than humans. Go back read my posts , read all that i have said then argue with me, you don't seem to know what my argument was about. Stop wasting my time... The main point i was advocating in my previous posts was Human Development, these articles do not prove your point and have nothing at all to do with waht i am talking about.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aLinkToThePast

Okay here we go again, please provide EVIDENCE that God does exist. No matter what you claim you have failed to do so. You can bring up all the quotes from the bible, your Jesus prophecies, even your links yet you still have no EVIDENCE. The only thing you have done is prove that RELIGIONS exist, religion is not proof for God. So CONGRATS on your great find!

[edit on 5-8-2008 by TheHunted]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHunted

They both have exactly the same amount of evidence - zero.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have evidence that Santa Claus is real! Every Christmas (Pagan Holiday) morning when I wake there are presents under the tree. I even had my picture with him at the mall last year. I can't seem to get it off my camera though. You just have to trust me on this one....

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I believe the evidence for E.T is really there. There is so mush disinformation out the that it really discredits those who come forward. The lack of actual physical evidence does make it hard for many to believe.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If there is definite evidence of E.T visition, I'm curious what others believe it may be.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
God is real. He made all things. Genisis 1

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Thats not realy true is it Dave ? (although admittedly you may be confusing conclusive,unequivocable proof with evidence).
As far as I´m aware,there´s quite a good number of military multiple radar correllated UFO cases,quite a few instances of ground trace evidence (where the environment has been physically altered in some way),a vast amount of credible sworn eyewitness testimony from trained professionals and a great deal of authenticated government documentary reading on the subject-although this in no way constitiutes definite proof,it is `evidence` for those objective and impartial enough to see it.

As for the God opinion,theres a great many different stories and fables out there (Viking ,Polynesian,Hindu,Eskimo,Abrahamic,Roman,Greek,Rastafarian etc...) all saying completely different things.
Due to a complete absence of evidence of any kind it´s difficult to even have an opinion on the matter.
Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sightings:

President
Military Personel
Law Enforcment
Pilots
Civilians

Physical/Psychological Trace:
Removed Implants
Hypnosis
Abduction Claims
Damaged Vegetation
Radiation
Unexplained Scars

Theres plenty of evidence that E.T does exist. There have been many UFO/E.T sightings by very credible people.

Sightings:
None

Physical Evidence:
None

God has no evidence.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted
Majority of the population in the world believe in at least one of the two. Which one has the most credible evidence of existing?

There are so many UFO sightings with credible witnesses.

"UFO sightings" doesn't equal "aliens exist."

Btw, did you know aliens believe a God exists, ie., according to people who say they've met them? So, if we believe aliens exist, then we'll have to believe God exists.

Ironic, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111

Majority of the population in the world believe in at least one of the two. Which one has the most credible evidence of existing?

There are so many UFO sightings with credible witnesses.

"UFO sightings" doesn't equal "aliens exist."

Btw, did you know aliens believe a God exists, ie., according to people who say they've met them? So, if we believe aliens exist, then we'll have to believe God exists.

Ironic, don't you think?

I will meet you halfway and say that not all UFO's are of E.T origin. Common sense tells you that our government do have secret craft that they test and we happen to get a glimpse of it. If all UFO's were secret Government test, why fly them over populated areas such as Phoenix. When I use sighings as the proof of Aliens I don't just use modern day ones. I also consider pre-flight sightings, hundreds of years ago. There are even flying machines depicted in past art work. How could this be? They did not have the technology for that.

Why would we have to believe in God just because Aliens do? That doesn't make him any more real then if we were to believe in him. Just because they are technologically more advanced then we are doesn't mean that everything they believe in is fact.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

There are so many UFO sightings with credible witnesses. We have a Governor, President, and Astronaut who have claimed to have seen UFO's. There are photos and videos of these craft for which many cannot be declared as fake. Other countries are now releasing there files on the UFO matter.

With religion theres a serious lack of evidence. Is the Bible evidence? No, its been proven that there are many stories in there that were written many years before it was written. Can you believe in something that has never been witnessed? Can something that requires blind faith be real?

I for one believe in both, while the alien phenomena does have more physical evidence I don't think it discounts the good possibility that there is a God. While the belief in aliens has been around thousands of years the idea of God has been around since the very earliest recorded history. Some would argue that it is the institution of religion implants the idea of God but I would beg to differ.

Like I've posted in other threads I believe aliens, God, demons, the devil or what I like to call the counter ballance in this world often times are one and the same. So ideally you can believe in both without discounting the other. But the very scientific types would like to use this as an argument that we don't need a creator to have the existence aliens. It can be argued both ways.

Why is it then that so many abductions recount these "aliens" pushing spiirital beliefs systems? I guess us small minded humans have all the wrong ideas when it comes to our beliefs in a higher power. Why not cure AIDs, cancer, or solve world hunger but for some reason these "aliens" seem to be most concerned with spiritual matters.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by oconnection]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Why would we have to believe in God just because Aliens do? That doesn't make him any more real then if we were to believe in him. Just because they are technologically more advanced then we are doesn't mean that everything they believe in is fact.

Maybe they know he exists because they've gotten around and are on a first-name basis with him. But even then, I guess you'd have to just take their word for it until you were on first-name basis with God also. But a skeptic could reject that proof too. Perception of the mind is a tricky business. Hearing and seeing, what is it really? Waves and frequencies? And what are our thoughts? And memory? Forget it! The doubts can go on forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join