It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Has The Most Evidence Aliens or God?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Majority of the population in the world believe in at least one of the two. Which one has the most credible evidence of existing?

There are so many UFO sightings with credible witnesses. We have a Governor, President, and Astronaut who have claimed to have seen UFO's. There are photos and videos of these craft for which many cannot be declared as fake. Other countries are now releasing there files on the UFO matter.

With religion theres a serious lack of evidence. Is the Bible evidence? No, its been proven that there are many stories in there that were written many years before it was written. Can you believe in something that has never been witnessed? Can something that requires blind faith be real?

You be the judge....

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is hard to answer, for two reasons:
1) Neither one have concrete evidence
2) It all depends in what your believes are

Aside from pictures and videos (some of which are hoaxes) no-one (maybe the government) has actually physically touched one or have gotten irreversible evidence of UFO's existence (though I truly believe in them) to prove it.

Then, is GOD existence, does he exist? Again it depends on your believes, is like asking who came first the chicken or the egg? What do you think? If Alien exists, have you thought of who created them in the first place? I believe (again, this are my thoughts), that Aliens exist in this universe and also believe that they believe in GOD (it doesn't matter what they call him "Higher power"?), as to prove each one, or which one of them has more evidence, that's a matter of getting hard evidence to prove or dis-prove either one, right now we don't have that.
Hence as to why we frequent this forum!

We exist as living beings, so does plants and everything else that has life, Aliens are beings as well, so they could exist and if that's the case, then there is a GOD somewhere out there. If you can prove Aliens, then your answer as for GOD existence is also answered!

NO-ONE was born or life didn't exist here on earth or the universe out of nothing, THE BIG BANG theory? Something must've created those particles to collide, to create the bang. For everything that we see in life that we have no explanation of, for everything that just suddenly appears, there has to be a force of some sort behind that, a higher power, something or someone making it happen.

I guess I didn't answer your question did I?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well, I personally believe in both. Now, with that being said, I have to say that there is no empirical proof, and never will be, of God's existence.

God is in all everyone sees and hears and feels. God is everywhere and everything. "The fool says in his heart that there is no God." I believe that firmly. Without God, the prime consciousness, there would be no thing.

Now, aliens or whatever you wish to call them, are empirically verifiable because they are PHYSICAL beings. Any assertion that they are spiritual is absurd in my honest opinion. When I say that, I don't mean that they don't have a spiritual belief system, I just mean that there bodies are not ethereal.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The bible states the God has always been there and always will be there. How is that possible? How does something not have a beginning?

I believe id E.T exist then they went through the same evolution process.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by TheHunted]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted
The bible states the God has always been there and always will be there. How is that possible? How does something not have a beginning?

If something is the prime consciousness, it has no need for a beginning nor an end. Beginnings and endings are for finite objects. God is not finite.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
If something is the prime consciousness, it has no need for a beginning nor an end. Beginnings and endings are for finite objects. God is not finite.

Very well put, I just couldn't think of the words as you can see in my previous post
Nice!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's just insane that if you believe in E.T you off your rocker. This is from the same people who believe there is a God when there is not one shred of evidence.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It's just insane that if you believe in E.T you off your rocker. This is from the same people who believe there is a God when there is not one shred of evidence.

Could you explain to me how life came to be?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHunted

It is easier to believe that God has just always existed than to believe everything came from nothing.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHunted

This one should not be hard to answer at least for me,

Let's balance the two,

How many sightings of God or Jesus we have seen in modern times?

How many sightings of Alies, UFOs, we have seen.

Humm, I think that the winner is . . . Aliens and UFOs.

Maybe we can find somebody that has been witness to a God or Jesus abduction, I will like to know how many.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

Could you explain to me how life came to be?

Why? do you think you have a god related theory that is even remotely realistic?

[edit on 31-7-2008 by fatdeeman]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Since "God" cannot even be properly defined enough to attribute any evidence to Him/It/Whatever, I would have to say that "aliens," as defined as intelligent biological species not originating on Earth, has much more evidence in its favor.

Of course, there's still no good proof of aliens, and we have no idea what the odds are of there being any, since we don't know how life forms in the first place.

But at this point there is more evidence for aliens than ---------?????????

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Nohup, can you prove to me,certifiably, that you are sitting at your computer typing? Can you prove anything with any degree of certainty? Nope. You can't. All you, I or anyone else knows is what your senses transmit to you. "Senses" will fool you. Be careful now.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I agree, the fact that we exist makes it an entirely more realistic prospect than the existence of god.

If we know for a fact that one planet contains life forms then it's not a big stretch to imagine other do too, considering how many other planets there are.

With god there is nothing that is known to exist that is comparable to god.

We know life exists, it's a fact and it's only a matter or believing it exists somewhere else too.

With god you have to believe in something there is no evidence of at all.

The evidence to support the theory of life on another planet is immense if you just consider our own existence.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Is this the sort of mentality that is required to believe in god?

Here we are pondering the existence of someone that nobody has ever seen, heard or touched and you turn it around and question the existence of someone sat at their computer who has typed a message that you have seen with your own eyes and obviously acknowledge enough to reply to.

If you can doubt someone's existence when it's as undeniable as that then how can you believe in something that is infinitely more unsubstantiated?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

I'm just saying that nothing is as the "senses" would have one think it is. The "senses" are deceivers and lead a man astray.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Interesting that we have some that claim been abducted by aliens, but can we find anybody that claims God abducted him or her?

I am actually very interesting to weigh both and see,

Alien abductions Vs God abductions

Now that would be interesting.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
To be fair if god is what people believe he is I don't think he would be the kind to abduct people where as if we humans are anything to go by, I don't think it would be unrealistic for aliens to take advantage of innocent beings for their own gains such as experimentation etc, that would be very similar to a certain race we already know to exist.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i think your comparing Apples to Oranges here

there is evidence of God and Aliens but just because there may seem to be more evidence of aliens (because that's what you want to see) does not mean that God does not exist.

the fact that aliens exist is just more proof of a creator

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yes, I believe there’s too much in this universe to rule out the both of them.
There’s plenty of proof in both if one was to search there lifetime on the answers.
Until the powers that be come forward and correct histories views and inaccuracies we may never know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join