It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Wow thats just an amazing video, I guess the UFO's are our guardians then... why don't they just put it all out there to the public in mass media, theres no denying that there is seriously some UFO's in the sky... why cover up we all want to know the truth... jeeze

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think the believers and the engineers giving their testimony on the topic came out looking ridiculous. All they did was attack Bill Nye without justification, as Bill Nye was simply saying its a big step to take to assume some ambiguous technical difficulty or aberration in a video automatically leads to some definitive alien force.

The more defensive one gets, and the expediency of resorting to name calling to try to strengthen your argument, gives more validity to the opposing side, that of Bill Nye and the immediate skeptics. And I now more lean to the skeptical side lately because of these types of interviews and testimonials that are not very convincing, and appear to have some preconceived agenda.

To the believers, just remember the power of any idea lies in the vividness of human appeal rather than its certainty or truth.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by uva3021]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by Jinni
It's total rubbish.

The SOFTWARE in the missiles experienced COMMON CAUSE SYSTEMATIC FAILURE. Why all missiles? Because they all probably had the same software and the conditions that triggered the systematic fault was the same for all failed missiles.

That is not correct Jinni, because each missile bunker is basically self-supporting so they are complete separated from each other, so that can’t happen.

As I was relating this to him our missiles started shutting down one by one. By shutting down, I mean they went into a "no-go" condition meaning they could not be launched. So we get bells and whistles - a red light no-go condition…
These weapons were Minuteman One missiles and were of course nuclear-tipped warhead missiles.
There was no viable explanation for this [shutdown of multiple ICBMs]. Each missile is basically self-supporting. Most of them are powered by commercial power but each missile has its own power generator…

www.topsecrettestimony.com...

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about software failure not hardware!

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I have just completed reading that link you posted. I want to thank you for doing so. I had never heard of him or Carol Rosin and found it to be interesting. Thanks again.

I especially liked when she said, "industry people who have had experiences with UFO's, with crashes and landings, with live and dead bodies of extraterrestrial beings-I know it is a lie."

Makes me wonder if the incident at Malstrom was in fact geniune or disinformation. Maybe they could use that to promote the weaponization of space.

Really gets you thinking.

Who to believe? Who is left to trust?

Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Faith628]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It's total rubbish.

The SOFTWARE in the missiles experienced COMMON CAUSE SYSTEMATIC FAILURE. Why all missiles? Because they all probably had the same software and the conditions that triggered the systematic fault was the same for all failed missiles.

That is not correct Jinni, because each missile bunker is basically self-supporting so they are complete separated from each other, so that can’t happen.

As I was relating this to him our missiles started shutting down one by one. By shutting down, I mean they went into a "no-go" condition meaning they could not be launched. So we get bells and whistles - a red light no-go condition…
These weapons were Minuteman One missiles and were of course nuclear-tipped warhead missiles.
There was no viable explanation for this [shutdown of multiple ICBMs]. Each missile is basically self-supporting. Most of them are powered by commercial power but each missile has its own power generator…

*sigh*

I am talking about the following.

In the morning of March 16, 1967 where 16 nuclear missiles simultaneously became non-operational at two different launch facilities immediately after guards saw UFO’s hovering above.

Testimony of Capt. Robert Salas US airforce December 2000.

Source; The book Disclosure of Dr. Steven Greer.

So it where at two different launch facilities, so forget that software failure was the reason.

*sigh sigh*

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It's total rubbish.

*sigh*

I am talking about the following.

In the morning of March 16, 1967 where 16 nuclear missiles simultaneously became non-operational at two different launch facilities immediately after guards saw UFO’s hovering above.

Testimony of Capt. Robert Salas US airforce December 2000.

Source; The book Disclosure of Dr. Steven Greer.

So it where at two different launch facilities, so forget that software failure was the reason.

*sigh sigh*

The SAME software could be at these different locations.

I believe in UFOs but I believe this is UFO phenomenon exploitation.

Just to make people believe that they want to believe to serve their own cause.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hello hello well I am a sceptik and I must say that this interview and video are the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

its hard to be a sceptik with the likes of this
thank you thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar
This was really great, that "scientist" really summed up science as of today, I mean have you ever encountereed such childish denial and ignorance, and I frikin cant stand the patronizing attitude of seth shostack, I mean hes at the head of SETI, youd think his enthusiasm would outstrip all on this matter.

But no, as far as Im concerned, SETI, just like NASA, is merely a smokescreen programme, feeding eth public BULL#.

This was great stuff.. I'm coming to realize, now, how many agents of disinformation are seeded in our media..and SETI has always been a joke. any civilization capable of interplanetary travel as displayed here, isn't broadcasting on the frequencies SETI scans, and SETI knows that.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

Originally posted by Outlawstar
This was really great, that "scientist" really summed up science as of today, I mean have you ever encountereed such childish denial and ignorance, and I frikin cant stand the patronizing attitude of seth shostack, I mean hes at the head of SETI, youd think his enthusiasm would outstrip all on this matter.

But no, as far as Im concerned, SETI, just like NASA, is merely a smokescreen programme, feeding eth public BULL#.

This was great stuff.. I'm coming to realize, now, how many agents of disinformation are seeded in our media..and SETI has always been a joke. any civilization capable of interplanetary travel as displayed here, isn't broadcasting on the frequencies SETI scans, and SETI knows that.

In case you didn't realise the Media (i.e. Larry King) are propagating a lot of UFO stories but ALWAYS making ALIENS responsible NEVER humans. Now isn't that a little odd and a bit of an assumption!?

They are in on it.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Yea that is quite funny. Maybe aliens are really Dr. Manhattans. For every time they told you to keep your mouth zipped about what you saw, it was really to keep you dwelling on the most popular theories, but not the true one. I do believe that if our government has obtained alien technology, they must know a little something about operating outside of the physical realm.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by uva3021

I like Bill Nye, I guess it's just the major icon imprint that I think he is. But , right off the get go, he seemed aggressive in proving these guys wrong. He pointed out private personal addresses and names, on government documents, blacked out, and referred to them as scary and spooky. Now, these guys worked real hard to get these documents. Bill called these guys liars from the very start. Now, how long did it take them to get these documents? 5 years! I would be pissed if somebody tried to discredit documents based off blacked out personal information that I had to try to get my hands on for that long a time. Besides that, It seemed to me like Nye was only saying anything that would justify that these UFOs were government technology that we made not aliens, and that most people who claim to have seen UFOs or taken shots of them-the increase in UFO footage is like staged accidents. You can make it look like it's a real one, I blame that part on the guys who like to show off their creative graphic design skills, but still, that does not mean the number of actual sightings has been the same or less as back then, maybe more people are looking up, for some reason, more than before.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OMG this happening just reminded me of an interview i saw recently where alien visitors arrive and demand that the human race seize all of there weapons and decomission all nuclear warheads etc.

Only the alien visitors are actually holograms being used by the government to achieve the goal of disarming the public or something along those lines.

Im just playing devils advocate here but maybe thats why Larry King is doing this show. Aliens disarming us being broadcast on a major television network. Maybe a pre cursor to this holographic alien visitors theory coming true?

Just thought i'd mention it as an interesting idea thats worth dicussing. Either way with progammes like this being aired now who knows maybe disclosure is coming faster than many might think.

Interesting times...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Argos

Sometimes the truth is the theory that hasn't crossed your mind. I imagine something like that is possible. I mean, what with those weird looking UFOs? I heard early this week, about a girl who was at the movie theater, she looked up and saw an orange blob floating in the sky silently. Now, I thought that was interesting. Why would a big orange blob be in the sky , hovering over a movie theater, what is the point of that, to scan the brains of the movie goers, is this how they really know what is going on in our heads? Maybe they were doing a telepathic survey of what people were thinking whilst watching The Dark Knight.

Let me find this article on the orange blob.

Here it is
www.eveningstar.co.uk... 008%2012%3A57%3A11%3A927

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I dont care about this video because we all know ufos are there, aliens exist and governments are covering it up.

What i am curious about is Larry King (CNN). I am being overwhelmed with ufo videos from his shows lately. Whats the deal? is he some kind of disclosure figure or is he part of a fake invasion or something? It is just to much for someone like him or a netwerk like CNN, there has to be some other agenda behind it.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This thread is actual proof that if you repeat a lie long enough it becomes
mistaken for truth.

No one seems to care that the video shown in the show is not real and has been proven to be "Animated Simulation" from Documentary "Out of the Blue"

In the weeks and months ahead, people that visit this site, read the headline and watch the first video, will claim there is actual footage of UFO shooting at US missle.

( It was on CNN and ATS, so it must be true.)

Sad to see what ATS is becoming.......DENY IGNORANCE........RIP.

Sincerely........kk

[edit on 23-7-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Promecus

That is a really good point...never thought of that. I would hope they were downing those warheads for our own sake, but maybe it is to preserve the resources on the planet for themselves.

Let's hope you are wrong...

Good post.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i wil have to do some research - but has a LIVE nuclear warhead ever been launched by missile ?

as far as i know - it hasnt

all the " nuke missile " tests you see have telemetry and monitoring instumentation - with ballast to make up te correctt mass and centre of gravity

so the truth of the matter is that the aledged UFO allegedly shot down a test missile with an inert payload

that was pretty damed dumb

and they are awefull inconsistant too - they have missed hundreds of other missile tests

and failed to act on numerous broken arrow incindents over the years

people claiming that we have ` alien guardians ` should look closely - they are not doing a ood job

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Hopefully people that see this thread in the future will scroll down a little bit that the actually video of the UFO is a recreation. But, I am probably giving people to much credit. I agree the title of the thread is a little bit misleading. It should say "RECREATED video of UFO craft destroying...etc"

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Jo Jo]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I gotta tell ya....I know that we will never really hear any government say "yes" were not alone untill they decide to land in the middle of the super bowl and then the government is just going to say it was some militarty stunt to show the awsome new weapons we have been working on that all the UFO buzz has surrounded. But There are so really wierd crap going on around D.C. A lot of talk shows here are talking about strange points on why the current administration is doing all this scandals stuff and some host have even come as close to saying that they could be doing this to take the focus of the people off a event that is going to happen very soon that could cripple the world belief structure and the way we as a society have been operating?
I mean they didn't say hey they are going to tell everyone the truth but I never hear any conservative talk radio host even go in the direction they have been in the last 3 months around D.C. So who knows??? Larry King has had a buncha shows on this of late so I tend to think some thing is brewing even if its propaganda to scare the public into another 10-20 years of military industrial over spending. The public seems weary of the "war on terror" and they could really play on our fears by going in the interstellar fear route cause none of us really knows what the hell is out there..sound like a perfect propaganda tool for public control.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Its interesting how Bill Nye is pompous enough to think that of all the infinite number of planets in this incomprehensibly huge universe that we are the sole beings of intelligence.

Further WE the same human race Bill Nye hails from have ourselves been aliens on other planets...did we not visit the moon? Have we not sent our "alien" probes into space and onto other planets.

WE humans have just discovered a tribe in the jungles of the Amazon thats has NEVER had any contact with the outside world. We flew over in a helicopter....and have made the decision not to interfere. Hmmm sounds like our intelligence has taken over and we have decided not to meddle with them. Perhaps when they develop the technology to venture out we'll be glad to shake hands and say hello...untill then we know better than to interfere.

Bill Nye contradicts his own logic merely by being of a race having done the things that he says are impossible or in his words "quite a step". What a fool.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by DisabledVet]

[edit on 23-7-2008 by DisabledVet]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join