It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by red 5

Who are you talking to?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by red 5
reply to post by Veritas Aequitas

Who was 100 ft away? Watch the video again the person who saw the "object" was not on the production. Hence hearsay.

Not working for me now to rewatch but I do recall them saying there have been many other nuclear sites where UFOs are involved and it's obviously on record.

And what do you say about the guy who actually SAW the UFO shooting it down? You'll pass that off with the old "I wasn't there to see it myself routine" so hearsay or not, it won't help you to even consider it as being real so why are we even having this conversation.

You need to stop trying to insult us though.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Are you talking about Jaime Fox from Collateral? Can you dig up an article or something. I'm really wondering what you are talking about. I'm gonna go check out what his future projects are on the IMDB. Will Smith is the guy that's been riding high on UFOs throughout his career. I think that's part of why I liked watching him, I guess he pioneered that whole concept as super cool, because we've liked him ever since.

Jamie Foxx was the second pro-UFO debater with Stanton Friedman in the last section of that Larry King Show. He produced a movie called Out of the Blue which wasn't a bad documentary on UFO's and evidence of the phenomenon. I tend to think it is one of the better ones. he also organised a conference on the 12 of November 2007 at the National Press Club in Washington.

He has been working on his next movie which has a working title of Beyond the Blue and will hopefully be ready for release soon. Since his first movie and his Press Club Conference, it has opened a lot of doors for him. His comments in the LArry King show sounded promising with some new footage never released. While it is probably just hype, I look forward to a brand new quality documentary with the best current evidence to make people at least understand the phenomenon exists even if they don't believe it is ET in part.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky, wouldn't you rather be hangin' and chillin' and over at Myspace?

You seem to enjoy discussing celebrities, movies and the like as opposed to serious discussions of Ufology.

Rather than pulling the "False Headline Fire Alarm" then chatting with all the truth-seeking Fire-Fighters that arrive.

just kurious

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by red 5

"i will say liar because that is what i think, none of them have the evidence it takes here on ATS to prove that flatulence exists. and itis not evidence it is testimony."

What are you talking about? Flatulence? You mean 'blasphemy', maybe?

Sure, say whatever you want to say then I hold no opposition since it probably wouldn't stand any ground.

Paz y Amor

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I just watched the video and am posting my reply before reading the entire thread. If I am being redundant I apologize I just wanted to shoot from my own hip and my own gut reaction.

What kills me is that in the middle of watching what is happening, the question comes up "Is there going to be an 'Invasion"....?

I have a 16 month old son who is walking, but not very well. He is not real good at gauging his surroundings yet and he falls. A lot.

He loves crackers and likes to run around with a cracker in each hand. On more than one occasion he has tripped on his feet and nailed himself in the eye with the afore mentioned cracker.

If this same child grabs two steak knifes and starts running around the house, I will take them away from him. Is this an invasion?

WAKE UP! An alien species intent on doing us harm would come in the cloak of diplomacy, reside in our homeland, set up a cushy embassy and gently take the steak knives out of our hands and replace them with guns.

I'm sure that Dr Spock would agree- we have plenty of friends out there- what we need are good parents!

[edit on 06/10/08 by Arbydol]- due to anal retention caused by missing comma

[edit on 06/10/08 by Arbydol]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

If by "home-grown" you mean manufactured on Earth; I have already come to terms with the idea. In fact I'm sure some are even manufactured by our governments, and are capable of inter-planetary travel and maybe inter-stellar.

Things still don't fall into place, though. There is thousands of years worth of history regarding the alien-visitation and UFO phenomenon so finding out that our governments have been capable of producing this technology in the last couple of years would not shake any grounds in relation to the reality of extraterrestrial visitation to our planet.

Thank you for attempting to open my mind, but I have a lot of research under my belt.

Peace and Love

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ok, here we go I hate to sound like a big skeptic. I am not one of those I don’t believe kinda guys, I just require proof. PROOF not four or five nobodies, sitting on the I’ll put anyone on show talking about things that happened 30 or 40 years ago. They are only now coming up with the HONOR to speak about, what they claim to have heard that some other guy might have said. Some of these folks I am sure have been spreading the crapbutter on the bread of the gullible for years but that does not make it any more true. In fact it just means that they have learned to get the attention in this way.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I apologize if this has already been addressed, but its late and I'm headed to bed. I watched a couple of the videos and have a burning question.

The panel members all talk about having another government run investigation into UFO's, since it has been 40 years since the last one. Howver, what would be the point of such an investigation of all of these panel members believe that the government is directly involved in the coverup and perpetrating a fraud on the American people?

What on Earth would make them think for a second that such an investigation would be fair and not just a PR stunt that unltimately costs the american taxpayer?

I say that history repeats itlself and any such investigations would prove nothing and could actually hurt the UFO community.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sllapur

Blasphemy? What isn’t it blasphemous to even think that aliens exist? I guess it depends on what brand of stupidity you subscribe to.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

can i ask ow you have 13992 ATS points and you've only been registerd for 3 days?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

The audacity of Bill Nye. He comes off as ignorant arrogant clown. Somebody tell me what I already know: he knows not a damn thing about ET or alien craft.

Thanks for posting this. I would have liked to have seen this live.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
How do I delete my ATS account? I posted this three days ago and no one was interested in the least. This place is #ed up.

Can anyone tell me how to delete my ATS account?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
****** ATTENTION MODS *************

Please review the title of this thread to see if it complies
with T & C. It is false and misleading in light of subsequent
posts clarifying the footage in question.

It is a re-creation, depiction or simulation. NOT the real deal!

There is a LOT more video than the recreation. Did you not watch the entire thing like most skeptics do?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tour18

pocky is an 'ATS' agent or something.

13992 points in 3 days?!

first reply by springer?!

maybe you should beat me to the punch and start a thread on who/what this 'Pocky' is......

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by red 5

I'm sorry; your syntax, at least in English, is terribly confusing as to be understood.

The guys in the Larry King show are not nobodies, if anyone is, but obviously you have no idea about them.

I don't understand what you were saying about blasphemous. I will address the two possibilities that came to mind.

1) You are saying that it IS blasphemous to accept life outside of our planet and calling me potentially stupid.

2) You are saying that it ISN'T blasphemous to accept life outside of our planet and calling me potentially stupid.

I don't think it's blasphemous to accept life outside our planet and I don't belong to any organization.

Amor y Paz

[edit on 22-7-2008 by sllapur]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Everybody will use this to believe that the aliens are "trying to save us"

But to me this is just further proof that they plan on a full invasion at some point.

Hopefull the missile defense system crud is just US and Russia working to assure defenses, we build the beam weaponry and missiles that can shoot things flying 8,000 mph and they get to build the "shielded nuclear missiles" that can bypass these little creeps...

I believe that is in essence what is really happening, I turely hope this cat and mouse game between our militaries is the deception I think it is and there is a higher purpose to this all...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

This entire post is ridiculous, first no real vid of ufo. NONE. Never will be. Second, losers talking a bunch of maybe crap. third I am going to sleep because I get grumpy when I am tired.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sllapur

Crazy syntax was intended. Blasphemy is for those who believe in God, I do not. Any other questions?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sllapur

sllapur? are you high? you brought up the whole blasphemy thing. look back in your post.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join